Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence (1719 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Despite the fact that I enjoy being naughty and jovial, I try as much as possible to maintain my humility and respect other people's way of reasoning.... I have once received a ban from one of the mods.

MY OFFENCE:
I created a thread in romance session titled ' AVERAGE NUMBER OF TIMES GUYS SHOULD WEAR A BOXERS ?'' and before I knew it, I received a ban for 24hrs

Guys share ban-capades and your offence
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by walexGodson(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Not yet
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by MissKiddaBlingzz(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2014
anti spambot banned me for 2 days for writing in hausa

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Ekiseme(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Yea, i didn't even know what was my offense
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Rapsainot(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Anti spam bot banned me for typing in capital letters, one justiwise banned me for violating one transportation thread, ( the thread we I never visit in my life) bans expires 2040, I was like your father left yansh.. Anytime I've got something to do there I will open another account.

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2014
....Never....
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2014
My observation; dudes receive ban than the female folks
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by tosyne2much(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
Anti spam bot banned me for typing in capital letters, one justiwise banned me for violating one transportation thread, ( the thread we I never visit in my life ) bans expires 2040, I was like your father left yansh.. Anytime I've got something to do there I will open another account.
hahahahahhahahahahaha lwmd roflmao.. Abeg no kill me wit grin oooo

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2014
temigracie:
....Never....
why dem go ban you grin.. Onto woman wrapper--ing tins naaaa.. Lwkmd
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Rapsainot(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
that's just it

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
why dem go ban you grin.. Onto woman wrapper--ing tins naaaa.. Lwkmd

....lol....
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by iamsegsy(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2014
wink am sure d OP will soon be Barned for creating dis thread... lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by vizkiz: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

why not?? 90% of them are woman wrappertic baasstards! angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2014
vizkiz:

why not?? 90% of them are woman wrappertic baasstards! angry

bwahahahahahahaahaha my hand no dey dia.. Na only Tosyne2much account I dey operate and I value this my moniker pass chieftancy title.. They are coming for you soon
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by hummerwise(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Got banned for gud 2dys for writting ''END TIME THINGS''

I no knw weda Seun dey fear End time ni,maybe the guy get skeleton 4 cupboard grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Rapsainot(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2014
vizkiz:

why not?? 90 % of them are woman wrappertic baasstards! angry

grin see life ban.... sad shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by vizkiz: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
grin see life ban.... sad shocked

I didn't "abuse" anybody na undecided

And any mod that ban(s) me again will receive an eternal ban from God the father, son and Holy spirit angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by harrwix(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Me?.....never!

always been the gud guy on the forum
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Rapsainot(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
vizkiz:

I didn't "abuse" anybody na undecided

And any mod that ban(s) me again will receive an eternal ban from God the father, son and Holy spirit angry

no curse them again ooo... But the one wey you Don curse "so shall it be" angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Piloeternity(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Got banned for posting this:-

''Viewing this topic: Piloeternity, tosyne2much etc''. For 24hrs by spambot
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Rapsainot(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2014
I see them removing this topic soon....
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Piloeternity:
Got banned for posting this:-

''Viewing this topic: Piloeternity, tosyne2much etc''. For 24hrs by spambot
are you serious ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
been baned yhrice ....for doing nothing but trolling trolling and trolling smiley grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by valmunich(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2014
I've been banned twice this week grin

Both in the romance and phone section respectively

I didn't know what my offense was on the romance section undecided Though I was still relieved of the ban that same day

The phone section, I mistakenly dissed a mod, he banned from all every section on nairaland, I emailed the mods sharply, one Hausa mod wey dey in good mood prolly cos it was sallah unbanned me grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by vizkiz: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
no curse them again ooo... But the one wey you Don curse "so shall it be" angry

War against the Mods grin

abeg na only this account i dey manage o...na play i dey o tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Rapsainot(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
are you serious ?
they sometimes act foolishly... I hate em mods
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Rapsainot(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2014
vizkiz:

War against the Mods grin

abeg na only this account i dey manage o...na play i dey o tongue

grin mods don't ban me Oo, na God I take beg you o
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Promking: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Seun banned me around june for 1 week....If i talk why, he wont hesitate to repeat the action lipsrsealed

As for spambot.....me and that one be customer angry grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by tosyne2much(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Promking:
Seun banned me around june for 1 week....If i talk why, he wont hesitate to repeat the action lipsrsealed

As for spambot.....me and that one be customer angry grin
roflmao.. Hope say no be onto kitty-cat tins ? Lwkmd
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by herald9: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2014
I got banned in Christian chat thread for a supposed joke on igbos

I got banned for speaking French on French thread

And I got banned for creating another account...

Now am on ghost mode
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2014
I have never been banned pls what should I do to get banned
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned By The MODS? Share Your Offence by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
I was banned by a mod once for like an hour, and no offence was stated.sha.

Pic: My Tape (cassette) Player Has Eaten My Favourite Cassette! Pls Help! / Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) / New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo)