Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Am Not A Jonathan Critic – Sam Nda-isaiah (APC Presidential Aspirant) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Jonathan Critic – Sam Nda-isaiah (APC Presidential Aspirant) (468 Views)

Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Jonathan Critic – Sam Nda-isaiah (APC Presidential Aspirant) by speshsworld(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2014

Founder of LEADERSHIP Newspapers and a frontline presidential aspirant under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Sam Nda-Isaiah, has stated that he is not a critic of President Goodluck Jonathan, rather he affirmed that he only criticises bad aspects of his administration affecting the Nigerian masses.

Nda-Isaiah who addressed journalists yesterday in Owerri, the Imo State capital during his on-going consultation visits to all the states in the federation with members of the Sam4Nigeria Presidential Campaign Organisation, maintained that he has always supported every administration that comes to power but noted that he withdraws such support the moment the administration derails from its promises to the citizens.

“People accuse me of criticising Jonathan; I am not as half as I have criticised Obasanjo. When they come in initially, I support them but once they start doing things that are against the betterment of the masses I withdraw my support. What I should even be accused of is not criticising all that is going on in the country,” he said.

He also attributed most of the problems inherent in the country today to the act of concentrating powers in the hands of those he described as typical politicians who are not serious and insensitive to the plight of the masses.

“I am not a typical politician; I am just bringing myself to serve Nigeria because of the change we want to bring. Politics is too serious to be left alone to typical politicians, you can see what that has led us to today in the country,” he stressed.

The renowned journalist cum politician maintained that he is the best of the APC because he has been propagating the best ideas to change Nigeria.

While calling on the media to organise a debate for all the aspirants in the country to enable them express their agenda, he asserted that this has become necessary following the urgent attention needed to overhaul all sectors of the country which he noted are yearning for change.

He said, “Every sector of the country needs to be started afresh. The health sector is zero; people go to public hospitals to die; this country has always been known for corruption. Jonathan has collapsed this country, a country where soldiers are running into Cameroun.”

Read momre http://speshsworld.com/2014/10/jonathan-critic-sam-nda-isaiah/

(1) (Reply)

2015: Buhari To Declare On Wednesday, Promises Zero Tolerance To Corruption / Buhari’s Speech At The Eagle’s Square / Reasons You Need To Cast Your Vote For General Muhammed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.