Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers (42967 Views)

What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / Stunning Nigerian Celebrities Over 50 Years But Still Look Like Under 20s / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
edwife:
Lalastica ibinabo has 5 kids and not three,this mistake has always been made here on NL.

You don't mean it!!! shocked shocked shocked. That's a surprise, going by her physique...nice one cool cool

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
na only one some Nigeria women don born. dem be like drum grin
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by lawrenceunaa: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
OK nice pics but na my
Mb e murder embarassed
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Meekgerald(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
A damsel to behold via stella's daughter kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by csbrown(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blood of God
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Bryan12(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
SlimSkipper:

meanin it trifes on name but no particular uniqueness
Being aware of that doesn't make it the fact
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by millionboi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
RUBBISH.....nairaland is bcomin jobles forum day by day,STUPID TRADE MEKIN FRONT PAGE,must every celebrity trade mek frnt page even usels 1lik dis...TUFIA
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by touchmeder: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
englishmart:
madam, this is very simple. Just open a thread and discuss about ibinabo, since you think the op can remember every cute celebrity mothers.

Something tells me she's not cute enough to make the list

Naso people be; they dont like to be corrected. What is the harm in being armed with the right information? She was not rude or anything, all she did was simply make a point. Your reply was uncalled for.

@op good list. I agree with most not all. LOL
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
All cute!
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
edwife:
Lalastica ibinabo has 5 kids and not three,this mistake has always been made here on NL.

Killer! See her with her family smiling after putting another woman in mourning and sorrow. She killed a medical doctor in a car accident while drunk-driving recklessly (overdose on alcohol and DUI)

She was sentenced to five years imprisonment without option of fine. The widow is demanding N200 million as damages for wrongful act and neglect of the defendants which resulted into the death of her husband.
Ordinarily she should be in jail but she evade justice through her connection with Aso rock.

Abegi! Quit celebrating the serial baby mama; 3 children from 3 different father. 3 different men she was not married to. SHAME.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4316&ContentTypeID=6
https://www.nairaland.com/337669/ibinabo-fiberesima-sued-n200m

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by englishmart(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
touchmeder:

Naso people be; they dont like to be corrected. What is the harm in being armed with the right information? She was not rude or anything, all she did was simply make a point. Your reply was uncalled for.

@op good list. I agree with most not all. LOL
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by sylve11: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
englishmart:
As a matter of fact, this thread is a refurbished one.....

But I so much love dakore.
I would catch a grenade for her if I had the chance.

Ur taste na my taste! cool
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Samuelkirk(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
I go for omotola
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by chidimmaaa(f): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Shan george beat that list

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by damilola231(f): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
Iyabo Ojo

the mother of two is hot.
Wow, neva knew this girl is iyabo ojo's daughter. Saw her in a movie and her mouth was very sharp. I think it's the movie Toyin Aimaku and an actor acted as a couple and they were always fighting but wouldn't let outsiders interfere. Cn't remember the title
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Omotola so beautiful even after three four kids. I dont blame my brother for being obsessed with her. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by galadima77(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
yeye topic and thread...people mothers
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
my phone no gry open dis pictures o

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
didadavid:
Ok. Fathia Balogun rocks

PS: Why Linda Ikeji And Aye Dee Should Get Married ASAP...Read it Here

Funniest write up ever.. Nigerians no dey carry last. Pls leave Linda Ikeji alone

2 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by 1960chic(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
That girl with stella doesn't look like any of her daughters

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by slimmingcare(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
may God keep and bless the kids

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by dynamicbuzz(f): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fanta mummies, coke babies

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by lalasticlala(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
1960chic:
That girl with stella doesn't look like any of her daughters

why? They look like ha na.

one looks like her, d oda looks like d late husband.

this fair one looks like ha

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by 1960chic(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
lalasticlala:

why? They look like ha na.

one looks like her, d oda looks like d late husband.

this fair one looks like ha

Ok i don hear
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by seunoni34(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bryan12:
This trend can only be viewed by blackberry users due to the MBsucking nature of it,but anyways #teamblackberrycheesy
Ode! !
I'm using android & I didn't even notice that until you came up with this stupid comment.
Need I tell you I'm using your blackberry subscription on my android? That's it's power!
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by seunoni34(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
JonBee1:

Killer! See her with her family smiling after putting another woman in mourning and sorrow. She killed a medical doctor in a car accident while drunk-driving recklessly (overdose on alcohol and DUI)

She was sentenced to five years imprisonment without option of fine. The widow is demanding N200 million as damages for wrongful act and neglect of the defendants which resulted into the death of her husband.
Ordinarily she should be in jail but she evade justice through her connection with Aso rock.

Abegi! Quit celebrating the serial baby mama; 3 children from 3 different father. 3 different men she was not married to. SHAME.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4316&ContentTypeID=6
https://www.nairaland.com/337669/ibinabo-fiberesima-sued-n200m

With this comment you put up there about another human who's not above mistakes , I sense life must be really hard on you.
Saying shit about another person doesn't make you a better person than they are.
BTW who knows what you're doing in your closet? If not that you are not a celeb

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Geenickel(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
ma mom..ever dresses like oboli......

mahnn........ama look fr a spare mum!!!
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
seunoni34:

With this comment you put up there about another human who's not above mistakes , I sense life must be really hard on you.
Saying shit about another person doesn't make you a better person than they are.
BTW who knows what you're doing in your closet? If not that you are not a celeb

@seunoni34,
1st time=mistake. 2nd time= a bad decision. 3rd time=? 4th time=? 5th time=?

Just because you are from a home with unmarried mother who had 5 kids from different men, doesn't make it ok.

You are right about the fact that life must be hard for children whose father/breadwinner is recklessly killed by a drunk driver

Saying shit about another person(me) doesn't make you a better person than they are.

BTW, a point of correction, I AM a celeb

2 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by jasmine2013(f): 2:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Concept meet innovation and technology pls vote team Issachar at the CEO Challenge by clicking this link http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917439 pls ur vote counts. Thank you
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 12, 2014
[b][/b] MEAN while some where in Nigeria.......*to jimmy jatt* play me the music make I dance
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers by wiringdpt(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2014
how that one concern us?
SlimSkipper:
hw does dis solve d political disturbance in eastern ukrain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.