Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

M.I.J OKOYE drags MTN to court and claims 2Billion Naira! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I.J OKOYE drags MTN to court and claims 2Billion Naira! (1258 Views)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / M.I.J has promoted Nigeria's gospel music. *Tank u M.I.J* / Nigerian Musician, Paul Play Drags Mtn To Court Over Unlawful Use Of His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I.J OKOYE drags MTN to court and claims 2Billion Naira! by ubesio: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just heard on news this morning that a renowned international gospel Act, and Evangelist, that goes by the name of M.I.J OKOYE is dragging MTN to court and claiming 2 billion naira for copy-writing his music and using them as caller tunes without his permission. On the second note, also dragging CHRONOTECH Nigeria, a renowned CD duplicating company, alongside FREEMAN MUSIC to court for pirating his music Album titled "Christ is coming." Wonders will never end! MTN will have to pay through their nose for making such a silly mistake. Let's keep our hands crossed and see as the case goes. Good luck M.I.J on your claims!

2 Likes

Re: M.I.J OKOYE drags MTN to court and claims 2Billion Naira! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Plus ur over 190views no single comment
Re: M.I.J OKOYE drags MTN to court and claims 2Billion Naira! by Authenticnews(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
ubesio:
I just heard on news this morning that M.I.J OKOYE is dragging MTN to court and claiming 2bn for copy-writing his music and using them as caller tunes without his permission. On the second note, also dragging CHRONOTECH Nigeria, a renowned CD duplicating company, alongside FREEMAN MUSIC to court for pirating his music Album titled "Christ is coming." Wonders will never end! MTN will pay through their nose this time
M.I.J is trying to cast his whole burden on MTN. Lol. Good one M.I.J

(1) (Reply)

Oma Nnadi Takes Her Acting Career To The Next Level / Wooow!!!! See Kim Kardashian Display Her Biggest Money Maker (pics) / Omoni Oboli And Her Boys Decorate Their Xmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.