Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II (935 Views)

Cipm Exam / Cipm Past Questions. / Cipm Exam Past Questions Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II by cheerios: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Good Day..pls I need help as regards CIPM intermidiary II exam coming up next year,I've been nursing the intention of writing it next feb,but d problem is that Its been 5years since I opened a book,been workin for years now,and I don't know if I would be able to cope with attending classes...so d fear is that I have no idea of wat to expect..I need info from those who did it previously...and also if I could lay my hands on sample past questions..I believe that will relieve the fear..ANYBODY! SOMEBODY!! HELP!!!
Re: Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II by tinuolababy(f): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
It's not so difficult dear. Classes start today for all levels. The next exams is in February. You need to start studying now and please prepare for questions outside the syllabus. U can check d CIPMN website for lists of study centres in your area. Best of luck .please start reading now. You can pay for your study packs on CIPM website this wl guide u as u study.
Re: Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II by cheerios: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
tinuolababy:
It's not so difficult dear. Classes start today for all levels. The next exams is in February. You need to start studying now and please prepare for questions outside the syllabus. U can check d CIPMN website for lists of study centres in your area. Best of luck .please start reading now. You can pay for your study packs on CIPM website this wl guide u as u study.

Tanx for ur response..really appreciate d gesture..are u currently running a programme or you are done with it?
Re: Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II by tinuolababy(f): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2014
cheerios:

Tanx for ur response..really appreciate d gesture..are u currently running a programme or you are done with it?

I'm done dear. U r welcome
Re: Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II by cheerios: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2014
tinuolababy:

I'm done dear. U r welcome

Dats cool..don't know if there are soft copies of past questions..and also to see the standard of questions to expect b4 diving into it..years away from reading is actually the fear factor..
Re: Help Needed...regarding CIPM Intermidiary II by tinuolababy(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2014
cheerios:

Dats cool..don't know if there are soft copies of past questions..and also to see the standard of questions to expect b4 diving into it..years away from reading is actually the fear factor..

grin okay. you can get past questions at the CIPM Library dear. you don't have to be scared.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State / SCHOLARSHIP: Girne American University, Cyprus Offers Partial.... / Level Of Education In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.