Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. - Education (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. (987712 Views)

2015/2016 OAU Pre-degree Aspirants Thread / 2015/2016 Oau Post Utme / 2014/2015 All Aspirant Thread Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
sketcherJ:
d andrew liver salt got me grin grin it has not been confirmed, some said Nov 6..let's just say it's either late October or early November..by d way I remember u from last year's thread,how are u bro?
Been good o- just enjoying the break!

Were you also an aspirant last year?
chisombenedicta:
They sed nov 6 embarassed
Aiit,thanks.

Btw,why is this year's thread this dry? . Ours was not all that too but it still was not this dry.

Am tempted to say FTC but mba,No!- I be senior man now,I no be aspirant again grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Kejilee(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
OAU SMARTBRAINS EDU-CONSULT

Frequently asked questions by our candidates.

1. What plan does OAU SMARTBRAINS have for PREDEGREE ASPIRANTS this year?

ANS : A 5-day massively power packed preview for all candidates.

2. What is the duration of the tutorial/preview?

ANS : Monday 26th October 2015- Saturday 31st October 2015

3. What time will the tutorial/preview hold?

ANS :10am - 4pm

4. Where is the venue for the preview/tutorial?

ANS : Faculty of Social Sciences

5. What is the arrival time for OAU SMARTBRAINS candidates?

ANS : Monday 26th October 2015 from 9am downwards,registration for all candidates interested in tutorials & accommodation commences at the level of Faculty of social sciences basement.

6. What is the amount for the tutorial & accommodation?

ANS : Tutorial fee : 1000naira
Accommodation fee : 2500naira

7. What should we bring along?

ANS : 4 Passport photographs
Predegree Entrance Exam Slip
Non-scientific calculator
Cardigans & Blanket
Reading lamp
Reading & writing materials including OAU predegree past questions

8. Will OAU SMARTBRAINS cater for our feeding & transport?

ANS : No,you are to come along with what will suffice for the above two factors.

9.How can we contact OAU SMARTBRAINS?

ANS :Mr Lee- 08165359655
Ifyx - 08093459095

Drop your digits so as to be added to our whatsapp group.
www.fb.com/oausb

Your success is our pride

Ify Chuks
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Been good o- just enjoying the break!

Were you also an aspirant last year?
Aiit,thanks.

Btw,why is this year's thread this dry? . Ours was not all that too but it still was not this dry.

Am tempted to say FTC but mba,No!- I be senior man now,I no be aspirant again grin
hmmmmm,maybe most of them re working...for ur Mind bah,Ure still a fresher o
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
chisombenedicta:
hmmmmm,maybe most of them re working...for ur Mind bah,Ure still a fresher o
Working my foot!. Most of them are not working- they just prefer to peep and check if there is any latest news and then logout. It has always been their way. UI and UNIBEN always have the best thread for aspirants every year- love their threads.

I've matriculated,written series of test,loads of exams and passed the notorious MOZ101 with flying colours grin. With that, I think I'm qualified to be called a stalite and you should show me some respect grin .

Which course are you coming in for?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Working my foot!. Most of them are not working- they just prefer to peep and check if there is any latest news and then logout. It has always been their way. UI and UNIBEN always have the best thread for aspirants every year- love their threads.

I've matriculated,written series of test,loads of exams and passed the notorious MOZ101 with flying colours grin. With that, I think I'm qualified to be called a stalite and you should show me some respect grin .

MOZ101 grin....accounting
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
chisombenedicta:
MOZ101 grin....accounting
Don't worry- people like you will be the "Material" for next session guys grin.

Accounting. You've got no probs. Know an accounting guy(part 3) that uses 30% of his time to play video games,another 30% in chasing women and he's still in 2:1. He's kinda brilliant tho.

Umm wait,I've always wanted to ask this question- completing Ican and having a degree in accounting,what's the difference?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Don't worry- people like you will be the "Material" for next session guys grin.

Accounting. You've got no probs. Know an accounting guy(part 3) that uses 30% of his time to play video games,another 30% in chasing women and he's still in 2:1. He's kinda brilliant tho.

Umm wait,I've always wanted to ask this question- completing Ican and having a degree in accounting,what's the difference?
materials asin txt books,handout or which embarassed....there's a huge difference,buh ion really know.i fink one can go for Ican irrespective of their course,accounting widout ICAN is like soup widout seasoning
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by michoa(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

MOZ 101...bhadest oshomo lipsrsealed
Leitner:

MOZ 101...bhadest oshomo
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Andrew ko Liver salt ni.

Pls,anyone have an idea when the second list will be out?

CC::
Jsmmuyiwa
Horeofe
Chisombenedicta
Ogaofficer
Sketcherj
All other aspirants

And Dr.Andrew Liver salt grin
I don't think there is any news yet,save controversial ones;I mean rumour!
But more definitely we are more closer;We gotta relax,get on a treatise, as we await the list!I prognosticate Mid-Nov,but I hope it were earlier by GOD'S Grace.
As it is;
The list has been about 80% ready;
I would have 95% ready if to say 2nd batch alone!
It should only require of OAU ICT to upload;
Merit list sef,are yet to be uploaded!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
horeofe:
ntin o o,d thread z just dry
Hmmn!
Letz get on a treatise for the mean time;
BTW;
Rummies please which is more correct; in essay writing?;
A)In as much" B) "Inasmuch" C)Inas much" D)In asmuch"?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
michoa:
MOZ 101...bhadest oshomo lipsrsealed MOZ 101...bhadest oshomo
I had no choice- it was a compulsory course tongue
JSMMUYIWA:

I don't think there is any news yet,save controversial ones;I mean rumour!
But more definitely we are more closer;We gotta relax,get on a treatise, as we await the list!I prognosticate Mid-Nov,but I hope it were earlier by GOD'S Grace.
As it is;
The list has been about 80% ready;
I would have 95% ready if to say 2nd batch alone!
It should only require of OAU ICT to upload;
Merit list sef,are yet to be uploaded!
Merit list not out? . Thought merit was out nau and 2nd list is what people are currently waiting for.

Anyways,one of you should pls mention when the 2nd list out abeg- want to check for my sister.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
chisombenedicta:
materials asin txt books,handout or which embarassed....there's a huge difference,buh ion really know.i fink one can go for Ican irrespective of their course,accounting widout ICAN is like soup widout seasoning
You shall know when you resume next year grin

So you'd still do ICAN even after your degree?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
JSMMUYIWA:
Hmmn! Letz get on a treatise for the mean time; BTW; Rummies please which is more correct; in essay writing?; A)In as much" B) "Inasmuch" C)Inas much" D)In asmuch"?
Any phone with autocorrect will answer the question.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Merit list not out? . Thought merit was out nau and 2nd list is what people are currently waiting for.

Anyways,one of you should pls mention when the 2nd list out abeg- want to check for my sister.
I had meant on the Eportal.
Merit list is yet to be uploaded on the eportal,sure,yeah its there on jamb web.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
JSMMUYIWA:

I had meant on the Eportal.
Merit list is yet to be uploaded on the eportal,sure,yeah its there on jamb web.
K, get it.

You also waiting for the 2nd list?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:
Any phone with autocorrect will answer the question.
Smiles.... Does that answer the question? Baba!C'omon! BTW; What is the difference between; "Even though", " Even","Although" and "Though"?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

You shall know when you resume next year grin

So you'd still do ICAN even after your degree?
lol y not,I myt start in 200lvl....wat course re u studying?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:
K, get it.
NO! But anticipate its release; BTW; What is your sister name?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

K, get it.

NO!
But anticipate its release;
BTW;
What is your sister course?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
chisombenedicta:
lol y not,I myt start in 200lvl....wat course re u studying?
You will read o- know a girl that's also currently doing. She goes for tutorials and study a lot for it.
Medical Rehab.
JSMMUYIWA:

NO!
But anticipate its release;
BTW;
What is your sister course?
Nursing.

Wait,you first asked for my sister's name,didn't you? grin. Mr.Muyiwa Tread softly grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

You will read o- know a girl that's also currently doing. She goes for tutorials and study a lot for it.

sure naa...PD taught me how to jack!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Medical Rehab.
Nursing.

Wait,you first asked for my sister's name,didn't you? grin. Mr.Muyiwa Tread softly grin
Why didn't you answer my question systematically?
Why reverse?
Yes I did!
How do u mean?
Tell me nauh?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
chisombenedicta:
And you will teach me how to jack too!Smiles...
U no dey use read or study sef;
U don sabi her termis b DAT!
I hail o!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Is your sister Kenny by name?
Nice course she has there.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by imoscoayo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

ur sister or u grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
JSMMUYIWA:

And you will teach me how to jack too!Smiles...
U no dey use read or study sef;
U don sabi her termis b DAT!
I hail o!
Lol....reading get level o,can remember our MTH lecturer telling us to read till our brain start paining us or he will tell us to read for 13hours to remove our mental cobweb...I didn't know the brain av cobweb grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Chisom the Jackometer grin.

So you did PD?. You got your admission through UME or PD?
JSMMUYIWA:

Why didn't you answer my question systematically?
Why reverse?
Yes I did!
How do u mean?
Tell me nauh?
Never mind. Since you've restructured your post- You've been forgiven,go and sin no more grin.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Chisom the Jackometer grin.

So you did PD?. You got your admission through UME or PD?
wonder y most pple call me chisom,y not benedicta.....they avnt release our names,it will come Awt wif the 2nd batch hopefully...I didn't do utme
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
imoscoayo:
ur sister or u grin
At my age? grin ,I don dy old small small o grin.
JSMMUYIWA:

Is your sister Kenny by name?
Nice course she has there.
No,her name is...................
Na me you wan try to dy scope grin. If you like go start a crusade in sambisa forest,I still won't tell you her name grin.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Leitner: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
chisombenedicta:
wonder y most pple call me chisom,y not benedicta.....they avnt release our names,it will come Awt wif the 2nd batch hopefully...I didn't do utme
Chisom sweet for mouth grin ; benedicta is too long abeg. Pesin for don cook beans finish before he pronounce that name finish.

You didn't do Utme @ all or you did not do just the PUME?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
imoscoayo:
ur sister or u grin
What is the difference between JAB and K.O? Smiles.....Baba how far you? @Leitner u've gotten a question up here o!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leitner:

Chisom sweet for mouth grin ; benedicta is too long abeg. Pesin for don cook beans finish before he pronounce that name finish.

You didn't do Utme @ all or you did not do just the PUME?
Is nor ASif yoruba pple can pronounce it well,they pronounce it as chizom.....I didn't do pume

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (691) (Reply)

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.