Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. - Education (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. (988324 Views)

2015/2016 OAU Pre-degree Aspirants Thread / 2015/2016 Oau Post Utme / 2014/2015 All Aspirant Thread Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2016
ABSOL10:
Congratulations to the OAU newly admitted "Jambites"......as the online registrations draw nearer, I ABSOL have come to tell you not to panic neither should you worry for I can help do it stress free. Contact 07032277508 (call or whatsapp) For more info.
Note: Your location doesn't matter. Very simple
You will not live to see tomorrow if you are a scammer.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2016
No more countdown abeg..... you all should go chill for house

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
rodhy:

wow, dtz too much
why will u even go to d extent of abusing someone's mum, dtz very bad, I didn't know guys too act lyk dz o
I advice you ignore the derogatory comments to avoid a share of them.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol..... wetyn man no go see for this thread: madman feeling sane.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by segunjordan(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Am i d only one whose friends think is lying about his admission .... OAU is a disgrace... Am tayad .. I already quit my job last month ending tok a friend der to stat dz month hoping i will resume dz month now they wan take leave .... Okay nd jamb don pass... Na ogun go killl dz ASUU ooo... Am tayad #sad #niggasober
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Shori(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Y'all should chill a bit for the 52 working days break for ASUU conjecture to be official. just get yourself prepared in all ramifications...
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Shori(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2016
segunjordan:
Am i d only one whose friends think is lying about his admission .... OAU is a disgrace... Am tayad .. I already quit my job last month ending tok a friend der to stat dz month hoping i will resume dz month now they wan take leave .... Okay nd jamb don pass... Na ogun go killl dz ASUU ooo... Am tayad #sad #niggasober
Lolz! I think as civil people we should watch what we type with our brains and think with our hands. You'll resume one day,You'll graduate one day too. There is really no point hiring the "god of iron" to kill your lecturers-to be.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2016
segunjordan:
Yours better na. I resigned three fucking months to be loaded for study. But what, OAU fucking relegate my spirit.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2016
Shori:
Lolz! I think as civil people we should watch what we type with our brains and think with our hands. You'll resume one day,You'll graduate one day too. There is really no point hiring the "god of iron" to kill your lecturers-to be.
Lol.... lose it a bit chairman, the guy was just being comical.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by drdrei09: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:
Yes i do need one! d one mummy uses! refer me to dat one!
Like seriously? The one mummy uses? does it run in the family? well, I don't really know the one she uses because I don't even know who the hell she is...of course you guys have a mother to son relationship, so you can easily ask her, I'm sure she's gonna tell you. And if she doesn't, probably because she derives pleasure in your miserable life or something, you can ask other family members, It's crystal clear you and your momma can't be the only one suffering from the illness, if other affected members have access to one, they might tell you.

Not bickering with you actually, just trying to advise you and if you don't wanna yield, that's your personal problem.......Have a nice day
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by segunjordan(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Shori:
that one no mean say make i ngrown white hair because of one day .. Come on... And d iron god part guy u be streets na.. Na joke... But i dey para o i swear..
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
drdrei09:
Like seriously? The one mummy uses? does it run in the family? well, I don't really know the one she uses because I don't even know who the hell she is...of course you guys have a mother to son relationship, so you can easily ask her, I'm sure she's gonna tell you. And if she doesn't, probably because she derives pleasure in your miserable life or something, you can ask other family members, It's crystal clear you and your momma can't be the only one suffering from the illness, if other affected members have access to one, they might tell you.

Not bickering with you actually, just trying to advise you and if you don't wanna yield, that's your personal problem.......Have a nice day
Oga you get time oo
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Shori(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
I know.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Shori(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
. Your name looks familiar,from the 2013/2014 thread or so... which course,sir?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Kunlexic(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
drdrei09:
lol......don't really have the intention of exchanging words with him. I think the guy needs help......He needs to see a therapist asap, for his own good.
lolz...not only a therapist,a pharmacist as well.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shori:
. Your name looks familiar,from the 2013/2014 thread or so... which course,sir?
Biochemistry, for now.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by drdrei09: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Oga you get time oo
lol.....i tried not to be an interloper here or engage in any form of verbal missile with this addlebrained and dull-witted guy that calls himself iamoluwaslim.......it's crystal clear his intent here is to lampoon people in order to gain cheap attention. On a normal day, I don't respond a toothless bulldog and motherfucking asshole like him because when you meet them in real life, they ain't capable of looking directly into your eye twice. Yet, they come online and feign whatchamacallit
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by pelumhee(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
No matter how agitated or Frustrated one is,OAU will teach you how to be patient... 3 Months more??..I just hope this is false.. Time is so precious and OAU is wasting our Time..I pray for a better OAU..#Sobs
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by PaulWillbliz(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
drdrei09:
lol.....i tried not to be an interloper here or engage in any form of verbal missile with this addlebrained and dull-witted guy that calls himself iamoluwaslim.......it's crystal clear his intent here is to lampoon people in order to gain cheap attention. On a normal day, I don't respond a toothless bulldog and motherfucking asshole like him because when you meet them in real life, they ain't capable of looking directly into your eye twice. Yet, they come online and feign whatchamacallit
damn! shocked undecided
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by greatdavid1: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
lol.. Funny posts here. Of a truth, some people's parent will be like.... Abi this boy admission na scam ni?..... Friends will be like 'this guy just dey bobo us jare, chai, he can lie .... Younger once will be like.... Bro, na every month una de change calendar?
Great ife !!. Indeed great ath thou..lol

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
drdrei09:
I think the guy should consider himself lucky for being incessantly ignored to mesmerize in his royal stupidity.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
greatdavid1:
lol.. Funny posts here. Of a truth, some people's parent will be like.... Abi this boy admission na scam ni?..... Friends will be like 'this guy just dey bobo us jare, chai, he can lie .... Younger once will be like.... Bro, na every month una de change calendar?
I tell you.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Olusanya333(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
PaulWillbliz:
damn! shocked undecided
Tip of an iceberg.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by PaulWillbliz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
greatdavid1:
lmao cry..
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by PaulWillbliz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olusanya333:
Tip of an iceberg.
lol, boss. Issokay nah.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by pelumhee(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
greatdavid1:
hehehe..abi nau
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by horeofe(f): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
chisombenedicta:
Another 3months?
*faints* cry
*splashes water on ha face,slaps ha cheeks gently nd cals ha back 2 life*
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
OMG!!! Wat is goin on herewhy ar all of yhu carryin long faces, get up jhor. Wu told yhu abt dat three months nonsense Personally, my mum works in a university environment nd she told me nt to worry cause evn though ASUU actually brought up d issue, house of rep sed dey wuld try anything within deir power for the strike not to take place nd dey ar tryin to meet all d demands of ASUU, she evn sed evn if dey strike sef, it no go reach pass one week. So why ar ye all sittin!! Gerrup nd start packing yhur thinz, we ar resuming ion d 23rd!!! Chisonbenedicta comeon continue the countdown.
*dances shakiti bobo to psquare's 'bring it on' with a confused look on d face*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Kunlexic(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Viewing this topic: Jayooluwa, kingpoison(m), pelumhee(m), Honeypot62(m), Duchessveekey(f), greatdavid1.

2 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Larrah:
Are u guys tinking at all! We've been home for over 6months and all u culd do is exchange insultive words, anoda 3 month n u are still not tinking. What we need nw is peace so we can all pray 4 quick resumption and not dis rubbish! @Iamoluwaslim just keep quiet for once, must u reply everyone, let's all be matured and stop behaving like kids! Someone shuld keep mute 4 d oda, is dis how u gonna be behaving in ur various hostel. Pls let dis madness stop cos dats not wat we need now n u know wat I mean. Thanks
I'v repented ma! anoda 3 months? Gosh! mogbe ooo
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by PaulWillbliz(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
np. Justin Bieber_Love yourself.... (1) #rickdees weekly top 40.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Kunlexic(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
WE SAY NO TO 56 DAYS OF WORRIES, FRUSTRATION AND CONFUSION
WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE RESUMING
APRIL 24 2016
WE FRESHERS PLEAD OUR CASE WITH YOU
YORUBA WILL SAY "IF TWO ELEPHANTS ARE FIGHTING...... ...IT THE GRASS THAT WILL SUFFER"
IT WOULD BE UNDONE SIRS/MAS IF I FAIL TO RECOGNIZE THE MERITORIOUS AND SELFLESS SERVICE OF THE INDOMITABLE DILIGENT ASUU STAFFS IN THE EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY
TRULY THEIR 56 DAYS LEAVE IS DESERVED
BUT SIRS/MAS, WE MUST NOT FAIL TO RECOGNIZE THE EFFECT THIS LEAVE IF GRANTED AT THIS TIME COULD HAVE ON THE INCOMING FRESHERS, THE STUDENTS, THE ACADEMIC CALENDAR AND THE DIGNITY ALSO THE REPUTATION OF THE SCHOOL
WHY THE LEAVE MUST NOT BE GRANTED
FRESHERS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY
AFTER WRITING UTME MORE THAN A YEAR AGO
WE ARE YET TO RESUME
FRESHERS ARE NOW SHOWING INDIFFERENCE TO THEIR ACADEMICS
CAUSE THEY ARE AFFECTED EMOTIONALLY
AFTER WAITING FOR THE SECOND LIST LIKE WAITING FOR THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST
12 PERCENT ALREADY FORGOT THEY HAD ADMISSION, 88 PERCENT OF FRESHERS ARE THROWN INTO EXILE OF FRUSTRATION, WORRIES AND CONFUSION
WHAT IS TO BE DONE
AS VLADIMIR LENIN WILL ASK "WHAT IS TO BE DONE"
WHAT IS TO BE DONE
WE PLEAD WITH THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND SHOULD PUT THE FRESHERS INTO CONSIDERATION
OUR DEMANDS
1.WE PLEAD THAT OAU SHOULD RESUME NEW SESSION ON APRIL 24
2.WE PLEAD THAT FRESHERS SHOULD START REGISTRATION
3.WE PLEAD THAT FRESHERS RESUMPTION SHOULD NOT BE DELAYED IN THE FUTURE
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION SO FAR
LONG LIVE OAU
LONG LIVE ASUU
SIGNED
COKER OLUWAPELUMI OLANIPEKUN JOHN
SOTIKARE OLAKUNLE
CC:ASUU OAU SECRETARY
CC: VICE DEAN,DIVISION OF STUDENTS AFFAIRS
CC:GREAT IFE STUDENTS UNION
CC:CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER, STUDENT UNION
NOTE
THIS LETTER WAS SUPPORTED BY A LARGE NUMBERS OF FRESHERS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (691) (Reply)

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.