Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics (3692 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Antwahnyboy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
To me I usually feel they got that hair through other means e.g runs,stealing and that makes them to look impure in my eyes and atimes it makes me feel they are not faithful and can go extramile to get what they want especially the not financially stable ones....shr urs

Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Abbey2sam(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
So this the Brazilians hair
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by lomaxx: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Oh! This is what Brazilian hair looks like. I'm knowing this for the first time. Trust me - I'll leave this thread and a girl with Brazilian hair will walk past me and I still won't know. Hair na hair abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Justeenaleo(f): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eiiyyaaaa op ndo oooo
How much is brazillian hair biko?
Smh
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls where can i get Brazilian hair for my house maid
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by acenazt: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
cheeiii so na the sooo much hyped Brazilian hair be that? me sef think say e get something special about am. i no see difference between these ones and Elle Expression wey my aunty dey been send me buy.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Harmthe(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Brazilian hair indeed
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by tjskii(f): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abegggyy..these ones u put up are cheap weaves..when u see beta brazillian u sef go bow

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Jennydoris(f): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Brazilian hair comes in different sizes, length shape and believe me the prizes differs. There are affordable ones of 2K and there are pricey ones too. It all depends on the choice of every woman that fancies it. Some can't afford it and can go extra mile like you said just to belong in the moving train of Brazilian babes but some can as well afford it. The amazing part of this Brazilian thing is that some girls can't differentiate between the original Brazilian weavon and the fake ones that sometimes if not all the time they end up buying a fake one thinking it's the original. Today, every girl/woman that wears a long weavon claims it's Brazilian but op wearing Brazilian weavon does not make any girl/woman unfaithful unless she proves to be so.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Antwahnyboy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:
Brazilian hair comes in different sizes, length shape and believe me the prizes differs. There are affordable ones of 2K and there are pricey ones too. It all depends on the choice of every woman that fancies it. Some can't afford it and can go extra mile like you said just to belong in the moving train of Brazilian babes but some can as well afford it. The amazing part of this Brazilian thing is that some girls can't differentiate between the original Brazilian weavon and the fake ones that sometimes if not all the time they end up buying a fake one thinking it's the original. Today, every girl/woman that wears a long weavon claims it's Brazilian but op wearing Brazilian weavon does not make any girl/woman unfaithful unless she proves to be so.
noted ma..
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Antwahnyboy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
tjskii:
Abegggyy..these ones u put up are cheap weaves..when u see beta brazillian u sef go bow
grin
tjskii:
show us
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Antwahnyboy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
acenazt:
cheeiii so na the sooo much hyped Brazilian hair be that? me sef think say e get something special about am. i no see difference between these ones and Elle Expression wey my aunty dey been send me buy.
hahahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Jennydoris(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Antwahnyboy:
noted ma..

smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by tjskii(f): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Antwahnyboy:
;Dshow us

Sheee u don seee now

Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Antwahnyboy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
tjskii:

Sheee u don seee now
yessss boss
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by iamdotune(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are Bleep!ng kinding me undecided is this the hair?? Wheeew na una sabi what concerns me with Brazilian hair and European hair ion even know them when i see one. Why all these girls they disturb their self just to impress one boy(s) that does not even know the difference between a Brazilian hair and a weavon abi all back *just thinking out loud undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by destante(f): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lol this is simply prejudice. Hian!
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Antwahnyboy:
To me I usually feel they got that hair through other means e.g runs,stealing and that makes them to look impure in my eyes and atimes it makes me feel they are not faithful and can go extramile to get what they want especially the not financially stable ones....shr urs
Dude i feel you on this one. Nothing rocks like natural hair.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Waspy(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Just gimme an intelligent, dutiful and mannered cutie girl. That's all
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2014
The last picture is synthetic.
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by Antwahnyboy(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2014
kennygee:
The last picture is synthetic.
how so
Re: Why Are Ladies With Brazillian Hair A Big Turn Off+pics by sopretty: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2016
For original 100%virgin naked brazillian, Peruvian, Mongolian, Caucasian hair u can count on so pretty weaves world, our hairs are durable and long lasting, they will never tangle or shed any how, and u will always use them until u ger tired of it and give it out and the person u give them to will really appreciate and pray for u. At so pretty weaves world we give u value for ur money, from straight to wavy, from deep curls to loose curls, from black to blonde, from single color to ombre, from 8 inches to 32 inches we 've got u covered, we 've hairs to make u look like a celebrity, whatsapp 09024838720 to order urs now

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will U Rock This Swag Dressing / Make Your Choice (pics) / Dreadlocks Home Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.