Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How To Change Facebook Theme - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Change Facebook Theme (882 Views)

How To Change Facebook Password / Put Your Family's Safety First: Technology To Change PHCN Cutout Automatically / I Need A Theme For My Smf Forum Like Nairaland Theme! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Facebook Theme by AdekunleSegun(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YoQpisOUmQQ/VDkV8zdEmJI/AAAAAAAAAUE/5kYFYulvGe0/s1600/im.png[/img]
Have you wondered if Facebook can be viewed in another colour and appearance other than the default blue and white? Due to the popularity of facebook, this default blue colour can be so boring over time. You know what i mean... facebook will be more fun if it offers the flexibility to change the default blue theme.

In this article, i will show you how you can easily change and customize your facebook default theme.

MOZILLA FIREFOX

Open Mozilla Firefox and install ‘Stylish’ addon.
Install the addon.
Restart Firefox after successfully installing the Stylish addon.
Login to your Facebook Account and click on the small ‘S’ button in your Firefox status bar.
Click on “Find Styles for this Site” to open a new tab with free themes to use for Facebook.
Click on any theme and a preview will be shown.
If everything is fine in the previewed theme, click on “Install with Stylish” button at the top right corner of the page.
A dialog box will open.
Click on Install in the dialog box.

GOOGLE CHROME

Install Stylish for Chrome from the Chrome Web Store.
Goto Facebook.com and click on the S button.
Click on “Find Styles for this Site” to open a new tab with free themes to use for Facebook.
Click on any theme and a preview will be shown.

That is all! You can also use the Stylish Addon to customize sites like Google and Youtube

SOURCE: http://www.crackbin.com/2014/10/how-to-change-facebook-theme.html
Re: How To Change Facebook Theme by Tapout(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
alright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'deathring' Chinese Malware Found Pre-installed On Several Smartphones / Windows 10’s New Browser Will Have The Most Advanced Features Ever! 8-) / Giant Asteroid That Could Put Thousands In Hospital Is Hurtling Towards Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.