Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Opinion : Linda Ikeji Is Rich But Stingy - Kelani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion : Linda Ikeji Is Rich But Stingy - Kelani (797 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Linda Ikeji Is Rich But Stingy - Kelani by HighBK: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
An adage says that you do not know your limits until you are being challenged.

Over the year, Linda has always thought she was doing her best in the blogging field until she was threatened by extinction without any prior notification.

If Linda had not been dealt with for lifting and copying contents of other people's work online without giving credit to the owners or the source, she would not have thought of taking her blogging to the next level by employing journalists to get contents for her.

Imagine the height of all stinginess, if she could afford to buy a new range rover for Twenty-four Million naira (N24,000,000) but she could not afford to pay to keep the source of her income.

Linda, remember the saying; "innovate or die". Learn from Kodac, Nokia etc

- Opeyemi Kelani

Upload your write-ups on http://sobolation.com/write/

Re: Opinion : Linda Ikeji Is Rich But Stingy - Kelani by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
I believe she has learnt her lesson. when i read a news in which she admitted not to have been paying 'isakole' to some relevant quatres,i was disappointed.
Nonetheless, it is good she had to learn the hard way - such is life.
Re: Opinion : Linda Ikeji Is Rich But Stingy - Kelani by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Oboi

Re: Opinion : Linda Ikeji Is Rich But Stingy - Kelani by lomprico(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
@topic, Linda's voice: if I hustle my money, u go follow me chop am, na me bring u come Lagos. I resemble ur papa...... grin

(1) (Reply)

Onikar Tanya Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of The November Issue Of GQ Mag / Myles Munroe, Wife, Daughter And Six Others Die In Plane Crash / Usher Se.x Tape To Be Sold In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.