Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) (49590 Views)

Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors / Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by SOUNDKING: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
APC @ IT AGAIN?
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
stallion2:
Reacting to the attack , the state commissioner of police , CP Foluso Adebanjo said the command will get to the root of the matter , adding that the people involved will be brought to book .[b][/b]
WHICH BOOK?

maybe Facebook....
lol

2 Likes

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Olaone1: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Fantasyisland(f): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sad is int it? They are not police or in the army just thugs and they have ammunition that can produce that result. I think that is worrying. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Kingspin(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Should anything happen to any of the honorable members or anybody at all in Edo State, jonathan and Tony Anenih should be held responsible.

Miss Ngene!
Is like ur just woken up.. One house member already hospitalize.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Olaone1: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by MadCow1: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
You know a Country is in deep Shiit when their Law makers know Criminals by name and have them on speed dial.. undecided

I weep for my country..

This is why I have shelved my political ambition. How do you win against gun wielding politicians? undecided

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by aris2014(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Should anything happen to any of the honorable members or anybody at all in Edo State, jonathan and Tony Anenih should be held responsible.

Miss Ngene!

You be fool? When pdp lawmaker was attack who was held responsible? So na oga jona and Anenih na dem carry guy abi? Okpe

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by legendsilver(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene!
Now I see why you are still a miss,
If that's you on ur DP
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by zexzy(f): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
The conflict in Edo state House of Assembly is almost 3months old and still this Law BREAKERS are not ready to end it. This same set of people are already campaigning for Federal positions. Now they want to go to the federal house of reps to continue their law breaking activities. Shame on Edo lawmakers.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene!
You Just Open Your wide mouth and talk Sh.it...FYI there is no indication that the PDP masterminded this attack...even if they did its a retaliatory response to Tuesdays attack of a PDP law marker...APC is EVIL!

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by hauwababy: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
I'm not surprised this happened. I'm sure they are retaliating over what Hon Shaibu allegedly did to Hon Momoh.
Click here for details.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1943435/edo-house-majority-leader-phillip

Edo State politics is now very dirty. It is not time for elections and they are acting like this, I wonder what would happen when election starts.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by legendsilver(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
MadCow1:
You know a Country is in deep Shiit when their Law makers know Criminals by name and have them on speed dial.. undecided

I weep for my country..

This is why I have shelved my political ambition. How do you win against gun wielding politicians? undecided

Quitting is not made for victors
A brave man dies standing on what is in his mind, no matter the circumstance
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by aris2014(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
lonelydora:
I wss expecting to see better jeeps. So na this kabu kabu cars you show us.
Bros you read my mind oooo. Na car be that one or na taxi
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene!
go to aso rock and shout there don't make noise here they won't hear u
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Too bad. pdp n their madness.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nelson2014(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
God protect us for uniben o
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Fire15: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
SlimSkipper:
make dem kill dem sef nah wetin concern me
Nothing concern Monkey with human affairs nah. Enjoy your zoo.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by backtosender: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Edo people known for shooting and snatching since 1654
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by owabor(f): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
I don't like Nigeria's opposition, U KNOW UR SELVES
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by owabor(f): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osahon7:
You Just Open Your wide mouth and talk Sh.it...FYI there is no indication that the PDP masterminded this attack...even if they did its a retaliatory response to Tuesdays attack of a PDP law marker...APC is EVIL!
I HATE THAT PARTY WITH PASSION

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by brianromel(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2014
What's the name on the picture of the door with bullet holes.

I need to contact the makers

Non of those bullet entered

Ibo man "give me 2 containers".
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 12, 2014
BARBARIANS!

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by agabusta: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2014
XketchDesigns:
The person they will give contact to repair and replace all this things don hamma!

I tell u. And the money will come out of the state coffers as well. Kai. May God help this country.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria is retarded! Gush I hate this country
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2014
SlimSkipper:
make dem kill dem sef nah wetin concern me
Dumb post.That could have been somebody's father or mother you want them to kill

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Walspring: 1:30am On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Edo state lawmakers residing at the Legislative quarter located along Ihama road in the government reservation area Saturday morning woke up to the sound of heavy gun shots as armed suspected thugs allegedly sacked all the lawmakers and their family members.
Thugs invades Edo Assembly quarters

The invasion may not be unconnected with the Monday violent attack on a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP lawmaker, Abdulrazak Momoh who is being treated at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital.

The Speaker Uyi Igbe, Majority leader, Hon Phillip Shaibu and other principal officer’s security were said to have been overpowered by firing power of the invading thugs.

Scores of cars belonging to the Majority leader, Phillip Shaibu, Sunday Aghedo, Folly Ogedengbe and Bright Osayande were riddled with bullets in an attack which lasted for about 30 minutes.

The invading thugs were said to have been allegedly led by a notorious thugs popularly called ‘Shaba’.

He was said to have stormed the quarters at about 6:00 am Saturday morning in a 10 Hiace buses loaded with armed thugs.

A visibly shaken eye witness who spoke Nation said the residents woke up to the sounds of gun shot and about 100 thugs firing bullets at vehicles packed.

They were shouting that we will kill all the APC lawmakers today. I hid in one of the boys quarter for my safety.

“They also threatened to return back on later day”

At the time of filing in this report heavy detachment of stern looking Policemen from the state command had condone the assembly quarters.

Reacting to the attack , the state commissioner of police , CP Foluso Adebanjo said the command will get to the root of the matter , adding that the people involved will be brought to book .

http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/11/armed-thugs-invade-edo-state-house-assembly-quarters

Imagine masses suffering and these people are using scores of cars..

May God help our country ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.