Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

$9.3m A Case Of Money Laundering? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m A Case Of Money Laundering? (481 Views)

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$9.3m A Case Of Money Laundering? by Dmacaw: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
I have read various reports allegations and counter allegation regarding this Unfortunate incident.
A case of money laundering for or by who Can we confidently say that the following persons collaborated to launder $9.3m?

The President who would have given directives for the arm purchase?

The Minister of finance who would need to make necessary financial documents to guarantee the release of cash from CBN?

The Head of the Apex bank who authorized members of staff to release the cash to the money lauderers?

The NSA Who issued the end user certificate alongside the official seal of the NSA?

Green Coast company the company that rented the jet to the money launderers?

The MOG The original owner of the jet.

Judging from the list of people who got involved directly or indirectly we can confidently say this cannot be money laundering rather a covert operation gone bad.
The easiest means to launder money is through bank transfer no sane person would attempt carrying such amount of money through the airport security checks without been detected also this deal happened on a Friday and Green Coast told us the chatter service was for a round trip to SA 5th&6th don't forget 5th is on a Friday what would have been there assignment to dump the money in a bank?
The Israeli whose identity was released is a known security expert , the identity of the other two Nigerians has remained classified as expected of every covert operations Worldwide the SA authorities understand this that's why they didn't make there identities public since they claimed from the onset that they were there to purchase weapons on behalf of government. the Government did wrong was owning up they would have distanced themselves from the deal but I guess it was the credibility of the MOG that was been tarnished that made them open up eventually been the first high profile individual linked to the case. A government like USA would deny. Completely a case where they violated Pakistans sovereignty just to take out Osama bin laden If that operation had gone sour they won't have claimed responsibility.
My Humble opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Must Buhari Be President ? / Likely Political Catchphrases In Nigeria, 2011 And Beyond / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.