Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? (1248 Views)

Whether Buhari Can Be Screened By The Senate- The Position Of The Law. / Buhari Can Be Impeached For Fighting Corruption – Bishop Kukah / Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by farem: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Can this be true of GMB? Kindly approve or disprove any of them. I copied this verbatim from a Nairalander
># Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries.
>
># He was head of state between 1983 -1985 (a period of 20 months)
>
># There was no religious crisis while he was head of state
>
># He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era)
>
># J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.
>
># Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12 years of the PDP.
>
># Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.
>
># He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.
>
># He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer
>
># He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.
>
># Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction.
>
># Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!
>
># His personal driver of many years is a christian from Plateau state!
>
># He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has tilltoday, taken up the challenge.
>
># He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeriatoday who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
>
># People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him......" All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".
>
>If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
>
>"Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it"
>
>Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad.
>

9 Likes

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Mogidi: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
@ farem
Bros instead of worrying yourself with this unelectable Bukohari, just collect money waka.

5 Likes

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op. You making jonathanians shiver
2015 is coming
Gej is Going

2 Likes

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by frankyychiji(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op listen to the voice of reason. Listen to mogidi. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by babadem2much(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Still waiting 4 others 2 comment on the post cuz d anti APC are still watching ball, while am still on listening watch as i dont belong 2 any party n dont even have voters card. Who go win go win, if eno reach u today no mean say e don pass u
Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by egift(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries.

In 15yrs of being in Power, PDP have not built and commissioned any brand New Refinery in Nigeria. All we have are fake promises and license issuing.

Buhari, God will continue to bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Ngwakwe: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
farem:
Can this be true of GMB? Kindly approve or disprove any of them. I copied this verbatim from a Nairalander
># Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries.
>
># He was head of state between 1983 -1985 (a period of 20 months)
>
># There was no religious crisis while he was head of state
>
># He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era)
>
># J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.
>
># Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12 years of the PDP.
>
># Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.
>
># He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.
>
># He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer
>
># He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.
>
># Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction.
>
># Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!
>
># His personal driver of many years is a christian from Plateau state!
>
># He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has tilltoday, taken up the challenge.
>
># He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeriatoday who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
>
># People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him......" All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".
>
>If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
>
>"Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it"
>
>Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad.
>

Whoever fed you this poison is more dangerous than the devil himself.

I know Buhari is richer than Shehu Shagari - Fact

Buhari scuttled a National Security Council Meeting to address the Madness of Sharia declaration when the attendant death toll resulting from implementation led to death of more than 5000 Nigerians.

I have unaccountable facts disapproving Mohammadu Buhari electable potentials but then, who is perfect?

1 Like

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by omenka(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op my your days and those of your children be long!!

The Cankerworms have spared no lie in the vicious campaign at denigrating the general and relentless struggle to soil his squeaky clean reputation, yet, more and more people re getting convinced he holds the solution to the myriads of problems we currently face.

I expect them to congregate on this thread and do what they do best, swing one or two punches and perhaps knock themselves out trying to shove more lies down the throats of unsuspecting and ignorant nairalanders, but just like the efforts they've made in the past, it will all come to nowt!!

Like someone rightly said the other day: only the patently corrupt are scared of the Buhari Brand!!

#GodBlessThePeople'sGeneral. smiley

Edit:

The poster directly above me is one of such scumsters I was referring to. Thou must be ignored at all cost! smiley
Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Gscatter: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Whoever fed you this poison is more dangerous than the devil himself.

I know Buhari is richer than Shehu Shagari - Fact

Buhari scuttled a National Security Council Meeting to address the Madness of Sharia declaration when the attendant death toll resulting from implementation led to death of more than 5000 Nigerians.

I have unaccountable facts disapproving Mohammadu Buhari electable potentials but then, who is perfect?

Prove?
Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Its only those that don't know Buhari that will argue

1 Like

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Ngwakwe: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gscatter:

Prove?

Can you invite Mohammadu Buhari, the peoples general himself to answer for himself?

Venue: Nairaland Politics Board
Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
dont be decieve bros;

So many draconian laws were promulgated during
his reign.
1. Death to drug pushers decree
2. The man stifled free speech during his two year
reign
3. The man na full tribalist
4. The man almost introduced sharia nationwide.
5. As the head of PTF- he washed as Abacha
plundered the nation. The man no fiti say nothing.
6. He is like Atiku - from one party to another-
from ANPP to CPC and to APC
Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
dont be decieve bros;

his reign.
reign

1 Like

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by quinnboy: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Like I once said in one of my former post "I JUST LOVE THIS MAN, GMB" he's gat my full support now and always.

1 Like

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
nigerianvenom:
dont be decieve bros;

his reign.
reign

You see yourself? Only 6 faults out of which the only fact there is number 1. The rest are as fake as Facebook profile pics...and for your info. China today has the greatest economy in the world...what is their law against common stealing? Death. Not to talk of drug pushing..or buying illegal weapons in private jet. So you see how shameful your points are. So try harder

If I am to list GEJ's fault ehn guy...the thing go reach pages.

2 Likes

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
SAI BUHARI....I ALWAYS LOVE HIS REGIME THE MOST WHILST IN SECONDARY SCHOOL(BEING TAUGHT GOVERNMENT) AS A FAN OF DISCIPLINARIES,I LOVE HIM....HES JUST TOO DISCIPLINED AND NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT

TO THOSE THINKING ABOUT JONATHANIANS,JUST IGNORE THEM,THEYY ARE MOSTLY OCCUPY MEDIAS THAT WILL BE DUMPED ONCE THE ELECTION IS OVER .......NO HUMAN ,I REPEAT NO HUMAN,NO SANE HUMAN CAN THINK OF REVOTING JONATHAN EXCEPT A RE-TARD I REPEAT A RETARD! ...WELL ITS NORMAL SHA,EVERYONE CANT BE SMART,SOME JUST HAVE TO BE RETARRDED ......grin grin .......LIFE!

1 Like

Re: ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
soe:

You see yourself? Only 6 faults out of which the only fact there is number 1. The rest are as fake as Facebook profile pics...and for your info. China today has the greatest economy in the world...what is their law against common stealing? Death. Not to talk of drug pushing..or buying illegal weapons in private jet. So you see how shameful your points are. So try harder

If I am to list GEJ's fault ehn guy...the thing go reach pages.
ignore that guy,boko haram havnt bursted into is compound yet thats y hes supporting a useless and incompetent hag jonathan.....like seriously jonathan is a great man but why is boko still disturbing,why are the girls still missing,where are the subsidy buses,why is the economy like this,why is the majority in pains,why is he doing nothin but awarding mere movie actors and not teachers/lecturers/professors,why are all the kids wanting to do music instead of engineering.... like seriously jonathanians are bunch of gay-gots whom generations are going tu suffer from their stupidity ....cos they are dumbphucks!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Become Nigeria's President? / A Honest Description Of Some APC Cheiftains / Erratic Power Supply Is Affecting Commercial Sex Workers’ Business In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.