Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. (36660 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
Oshe mathematician grincheesy
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by babtunsk(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2014
Super story
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
Oshe mathematician grincheesy
Nigerians love using Calculate in football
Iya basira pass me ur calculate
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by buskeh(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2014
Dont tell me NoNseNSe!! I'v been in dix game for long nd havnt mek sence_supra eagles
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by MARKone(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2014
boombay:
who is keshi?... is keshi the capital of borno?

I don't know all these because i schooled in franceundecided

What kind of stoopiid lame line have you been putting up since, is this supposed to be funny or what. If you like school in France or kafanchan nobody cares, your attempt in being sarcastic is annoying, so pesin wey school for France no know im country head coach again or the capital of Borno.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by canalily(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2014
...permutation and combination garnished with word problem....is this football or further mathematics?
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by olayincar(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2014
disloman:
Permutation don start oooooo.where our statisticians?we need their helpoooo.

As a statisticians can we qualify with our previous match.. Big NO 0/6

If dem change coach sha...maybe something good can happened
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2014
S.E and permutations GOD help this clueless coach called keshi,we needed our best legs and yet he decided to call peeps from oman,pakistani and malta leagues.wat a joke of a coach
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by cegxie(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2014
The summary of all these is to win our remaining matches and forget about what happens to the other teams but since our coach no free buy players. I dey catch cold oh because na dia kain thing make me sack Mo-no
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by noordean(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2014
lolz..w don start again. @op u'v really tried wit dat calculation of urz,i rememba i used 2 du sum calculations lyk dt bt dat was a very long time ago cos am tired of gving myself sum ''hopeless hope''. If they dnt qualify,good n if they qualify,better.datz dia own cup of tea. St*pid eagles!
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by PocoAPoco57: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Come on suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudan

Well done for beating these useless DORO-SUPER CHICKENS cheesy grin
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by PocoAPoco57: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2014
yinkard4me:
First of all NFF should sack Keshi with immediate effect and replace him with someone that can handle the team better.Keshi is a good coach no doubt but he is very stubborn and too sentimental towards his players and he
has darely paid for it.
NOW:
* S/Africa - 7 pts
* Congo - 6 pts
* Sudan - 3 pts
* Nigeria - 1 pts
If South Africa shuld beat Congo on wed in their home, they will hv 10 pts and Congo will remain with 6 pts.
A draw will see them be on 8 pts and 7 pts respectively, Congo beating South Africa which is not likely to happen.
Nigeria will beat Sudan with another coach, (Not Keshi) And they will be on 4 pts and Sudan will remain on 3pts and hopefully a draw or loss not definitely going to happen again, Anyway thats our prayer sha!
Then our next match will be away to play Congo. Lets assume Congo loses or plays a draw against S/Africa. Then they will still be on 6pts or 7pts and Nigeria on 4pts.For us to beat them, the interim coach shuld call back players like Martins, Ike Uche, Sunday Mba, Ogbeche, Bright Dike if possible bring bck all our best legs.
Believe me we re going to trash Congo, then we will hv 7pts with good goal difference.Authomatically we would be second on the table. S/Africa and Sudan result is not our concern anymore, The same good players we gonna use to defeat Congo, we re going to use them again against S/Africa here in Nigeria as well. If we eventually beat S/Africa
which i know is very possible with our strong attack and history against them, then we will hv 10 pts. We'll be second on the log with 10 pts behind S/Africa and we would hv qualified.
But first we need to pray for S/Africa to beat Congo on wed for us to have a chance.

Utter doro-nonsense grin grin
Super vultures will not qualify
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nellyluv1: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Yes...In my dream
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Tosinville(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2014
yinkard4me:
First of all NFF should sack Keshi with immediate effect and replace him with someone that can handle the team better.Keshi is a good coach no doubt but he is very stubborn and too sentimental towards his players and he
has darely paid for it.
NOW:
* S/Africa - 7 pts
* Congo - 6 pts
* Sudan - 3 pts
* Nigeria - 1 pts
If South Africa shuld beat Congo on wed in their home, they will hv 10 pts and Congo will remain with 6 pts.
A draw will see them be on 8 pts and 7 pts respectively, Congo beating South Africa which is not likely to happen.
Nigeria will beat Sudan with another coach, (Not Keshi) And they will be on 4 pts and Sudan will remain on 3pts and hopefully a draw or loss not definitely going to happen again, Anyway thats our prayer sha!
Then our next match will be away to play Congo. Lets assume Congo loses or plays a draw against S/Africa. Then they will still be on 6pts or 7pts and Nigeria on 4pts.For us to beat them, the interim coach shuld call back players like Martins, Ike Uche, Sunday Mba, Ogbeche, Bright Dike if possible bring bck all our best legs.
Believe me we re going to trash Congo, then we will hv 7pts with good goal difference.Authomatically we would be second on the table. S/Africa and Sudan result is not our concern anymore, The same good players we gonna use to defeat Congo, we re going to use them again against S/Africa here in Nigeria as well. If we eventually beat S/Africa
which i know is very possible with our strong attack and history against them, then we will hv 10 pts. We'll be second on the log with 10 pts behind S/Africa and we would hv qualified.
But first we need to pray for S/Africa to beat Congo on wed for us to have a chance.
sudan? Super eagles players and their coach worst pass ebola. Mtcheew!!!

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2014
MARKone:

What kind of stoopiid lame line have you been putting up since, is this supposed to be funny or what. If you like school in France or kafanchan nobody cares, your attempt in being sarcastic is annoying, so pesin wey school for France no know im country head coach again or the capital of Borno.
Guy relax biko, the guy is obviously a troll. I also initially found his posts annoying but na now I know say the guy na clown. grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Locapito(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi is not the problem per see. The problem started with NFA & Sport ministry. Me and u knw very well that Keshi can never be given free hand in picking his players. Then the calibre of player country produces now. Gone are the days when our players plies their trades with best clubs all over Europe. Check our formation from 1990 to 2000. But today, 70% of our players re in Asia and USA league. Imagine our player in Iran league, so what do we expect? Until we get another Coach with free that will focus on players from Europe only and brings out the best in them. Can one compare 1990/2000 team with present team? Honestly speaking these present player can not put smile on our faces, forget last nation cup won. And i could remember very well that Sunday Oliseh was introduced to clement westahoff by complete football magazine. Then they focus on Nigeria players in europe, brings them to limelight by given us the player cv every week. Tell the role of the media today, total rubbish. Buy a copy of complete football today, you'll regret ever pay such an amount on it. No mathematic or permutations can see us through on this one. The two slots in our group belongs to South Africa and Congo.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by OXYGEN01: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2014
yinkard4me:
has darely paid for it.
NOW:
* S/Africa - 7 pts
* Congo - 6 pts
* Sudan - 3 pts
* Nigeria - 1 pts
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by OXYGEN01: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Hehehehehe it seems like Nigeria will have to
host the Afcon in order to qualify lol,
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by akinsadeez(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2014
Every time we want to qualify in Nigeria, we must always bring out calculators and mathematical sets to permutate. It has even gotten to the stage where d average Nigerian can now use Super Eagles situation to learn Maths.

Anyways, I don't think Keshi will be sacked before our next match unless the NFF had already put the process in motion before our last match. This is because the time frame of four days before our next match on Wednesday is just too small for d NFF to sack keshi, approach anoda coach, negotiate with him conclusively, get him to take control of d team when he might also want his own backroom team. I think even if we have a new coach by tomorrow, he cannot possibly invite all d players Nigerians are clamouring for ( martins, uche, mba, e.t.c) between d time when he is appointed and get dem to camp before Wednesday.

In short, the most feasible and probable thing as far as I can see is dat we are stuck with Keshi at least until after our match on wednesday. Then we can find a permanent solution to this ugly mess we find ourselves in. Our chances of qualification look very very slim except maybe as best losers and d fact dat we are defending champions just makes it all the more galling.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by msmon(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2014
@OP, I really commend ur ability to permutate. Give me the permutation that Arsenal will win Champions League and Man Utd winning the premier league.

I will like to sing!

If I say Stephen, u will say Koshi!
If I say Mikel, you will say SlowOBI

Stephen, Koshi!
Mikel, SlowOBI!

Stephen, Koshi!
Mikel, SlowOBI!

Stephen, Koshi!
Mikel, SlowOBI!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by omoagbeke(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Great mathematician una try, cant believe our days of permutations is not yet over upon being d current champion
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by onatisi(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Why does the super eagles always have to wish for another team to lose before we qualify for events? Can't the super eagles just win and qualify ? I don't think they can qualify , the SE are the last in the group now and I think they have just 2 or 3 matches left.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by aliandro(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Best Loser! Best Loser!! Best Loser!!! That is the only route available to Morocco 2015
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by absky5(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2014
disloman:
Permutation don start oooooo.where our statisticians?we need their helpoooo.
combination and factorial sef join am
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Zikdochi(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria is goin nowhere,can't c d reason y keshi keeps on beefing our gud players.his era has ended. Am available Afta experiences in football manager on laptop

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by otswag(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2014
Na calculation remain now as usual grin. I wonder y we always allow it get to this stage. We never learn
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Jabioro: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2014
Na so,d like Daddy G.O.Adeboye will be need'd 2 solve it,Prof of different institutn will be invited.After nothing kept us solidly together .
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by cocoduck: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2014
forget that thing we are out
Time to focus on more important things
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Who cares!! undecided

Keshi must go
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2014
after SE woeful outings,nigerians don bring out their calculators.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by omoagbeke(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Pinnick's first assignment should be to sack keshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Keshi: You Now Wonder If Nigeria Is Worth Dying For - Austin Eguavoen / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine / "No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.