Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Does GOD Pray? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does GOD Pray? (3543 Views)

Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? / How Does God Talk to People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Does GOD pray?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by asalimpo(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2014
to who?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 12, 2014
You can only know what was mention in the Bible and as so he does not pray.
Prayer is a demand and appreciation. So does he appreciate his angels and does he demand from elders/ powers in Heaven, well I don't know but I expressly do not think so.
He is all in all, Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End, God of creation. The most powerful, Omnipotent and the Ancient of Days.

However, I know God has desires, wishes and he hopes.
That we will change, turn our hearts and make the world a better place for ourselves even before finally being with him.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by asalimpo(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
Does GOD pray?
you ar very special in God's eyes. But to man u are an exceedgly foolish person. See the gutter question u ask hoping for an answer. Stupidity in d last dayz!
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2014
GOD prays!
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2014
I'm about to drop the bomb(light and truth) which is knowledge on you all. An intelligent mind will think and open his mind and study, Some very intelligent minds will ask questions, some intelligent will fight the subject based on what they've known, that is commendable. some will plainly run as far away as they can from it, that is a choice and some will just begin to abuse, well it is a nice thing all the same, but when you abuse, abuse with arguements and questions and facts. we are here to learn or to teach. however be the case brothers and sisters, i have my abuse vest on.
It is not by my power, nor my strength but all Glory and Praises belong to GOD Almighty, the creator of the heavens and the earth and all beneath and between. i didn't not get this knowledge all on my own or by myself, it was brought to me by GOD. through is true messenger who met GOD personally.
"you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free" "he that has ear, let him hear" but you have the right to think and study over it and also you have the right to rebuff it and dump. whatever we do, we do for ourselves. even, what Jesus did, he did for himself and soul.

i will start with the concept of timing, the timing our fore fathers (blackmen and blackwomen), exceedingly brilliant and highly intelligent people used to tell time.
The whiteman, chinese, arabs, other races (coloured people). NB, A Blackman is not a coloured person. the other races write their history from the past, The blackman writes his history to the future, this kind of history is called scriptures. how far further does he write this history or scriptures? The Blackman writes and predicts the future for the next 25000 years by means of mathematics and sciences based on the current situation.
why 25000 years? this is because the circumference of the earth is almost 25000 miles (24,896 miles) spinning at the rate of 1037 1/3 miles/hour.
24,896 divided by 1037 1/3 = 24 hours of the day, no decimal. the 24 hours of a day represents the 24 kings or elders in the book of revelations of the bible. This 23 sciebtists, elders or kings are responsible for calculating and making the scriptures, that remaining ONE sitting on the throne is GOD, the HEAD of the 24 scientists. when they give the scriptures to GOD, GOD studies and go through them, from it he makes what he wants to let happen happen. we stop here for now.
How do we get 25000 years? 25000 years is one complete cycle of the earth's axis. the earth spins completely in her axis for 24 hours, the earth completes her jorney round the sun in 365 days, while the sun spins in her place and rotates round the sun, her axis moves too, a complete cycle is 25000 years, the end of a 25000 year brings about a complete change.
the Blackman owns the universe, He decides what happens on, in, within it. that is why the whiteman hates you so much. to be continued in few minutes.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by goddison(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
to who!he is the sovereign God
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
You are exceedingly right, nobody in life can argue it. yet HE prays. how? in a few minute please.
goddison:
to who!he is the sovereign God
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
GOD is the most high, The beginning and The end, The all powerful, Supreme, The Best planner, The beneficent, The merciful, The Originator and The creator. Who can i rely on? who will i or we will be without the love, kindness and mercy of GOD? nothingness is something yet we will be below that.

Does GOD pray? YES, HE prays to The Originator Who gave HIM form and life. and GOD is one!

how you stupid pieces of dung? you would ask if you are intelligent.

before we go further into why GOD prays, you must understand the reality of GOD. Reality means something or somebody that exist in form or matter.
GOD is real and not a spirit. GOD is a MAN. like me, you daddy,grandpa or great grandpa supreme in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. He know every corner of the universe, the planets, all the living creatures of the universe, the depth of the seas, the peak of the mountaina, desert and hills of every planet. He's been to all in physical body, not in spirit. And he declared, nothing, nothing in the universe is as great as the blackman of the planet earth, He calls the blackman, the original, owner, asiatic and cream of the earth, but the blackman sleeps, dead in the mud only with his eyes out. he will gather them and resurrect them, and they shall be the ruler of the earth again forever. i'm not trying to make you happy for no reason, that means we will work our lifes out for ourselves for the better future of our children and children's children by the permission of GOD, to the Glory of GOD. and all we shall see and experience is peace peace peace.

back to the reality of GOD,
Adam and eve heard the voice and foot steps of GOD in the garden and they hid themselves... (a spirit can not talk "that is nollywood or hollywood stuffs" a spirit doesn't have foot steps for spirit is immaterial.
Enoch walked with GOD. (if it meant Enoch did the works of GOD, it will be stated as such, spirit don't walk, they may float for anybody that has seen them).
Three Men came from mamre, One of them was GOD, Abraham gave them water to wash their feet, they eat and even saw or heard sarah's thought (radiohead), GOD sent abraham to lot's place to find if there be 100, 10 and 1 rigteous in sodom and gomorrah, Abraham came back to report. was this all spirit?
there is a place in Job where the children of GOD came to GOD and GOD recognised the devil (also a man) precisely whiteman, devil means devaluer. (that shows existence).
GOD is a spirit, we must worship him in spirit and in truth. yes very true! but what is the meaning of spirit, truth, and "in truth"? what is the meaning of true?
if GOD is a spirit (immaterial), how can we then (as material) worship in spirit? that mean we should kill ourselves, then worship GOD in our spirit, yet GOD wants us to live eternally.

the bible we read is english, and the yoruba,igbo languages are translated from the english version, thus we will define the meaning of spirit from the english dictionary.
spirit: 1) the part of a PERSON'S MIND THAT IS ABLE TO THINKAND WILL A TALKED ABOUT AS CLEARLY AS OPPOSED TO THE BODY. Example he was tortured by the police, but they could not break his spirit. (there is no seperating the 'HE" from the "SPIRIT"wink. Whereever the body is, the spirit is too.

2) The central quality or force of something. Example- I can't come to your wedding, but i will be there in spirit. (like i wrote, there is no spirit without its body), we can say, he is dead but, his spirit lives on. ( spirit that has a dead person, does this means GOD is dead?).

3) quality of LIVELY determination or brave effort. Example- she played the piano with great spirit.

4) an intention or feeling in the mind.
5) a person thought of because of a particular quality or activity.

so where does the mind reside? in the brain, the mind expands the brains, if one is to read the brain, one will find nothing there except flesh, the information in the brains is stored in the mind. but can anyone find the mind? but then without the body, there is no mind.

what is truth: that which is true, the state or quality of being true, only matter can have a state (air, liquid or solid), and to join the words "in
truth" means in fact or "really" really an adverb of real meaning existence. what is true?
true: in accordance with fact or reality. actual, as opposed to what is thougth or claimed. proper, correct and exact.
how can you give exact things, facts, real or deeds to what is immaterial?

GOD knows our mind as always is said in the Quran. but in reality have do we worship the real GOD? that is left to you.

If GOD is a Man, and the earth is over 76 trillion years old, is that the same GOD? Yes! GOD is one. the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of GOD is one! yet no MAN can live forever. Jesus will be 2047 years old now, My brothers and sisters, The Jesus of 2000 years ago is dead, but his spirit lives on. But there is a new Jesus, Jesus means Justice. the image of the Jesus you are used to is the caucasian picture on the church's wall, yet the new one has hair as lamb's wool and foot as brass. check out the texture of lamb's wool on google and the colour of brass feet, and see yours.

what are you talking? well i will explain in the next post in few hours.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bro are u a christian ?

1 Like

Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yes in submission to the will of God/Allah. There is no divison in the submission to the will of GOD. GOD'S religion is freedom, equality and justice. as i'm a christian , i'm a muslim.
zyzxx:
Bro are u a christian ?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
Yes in submission to the will of God/Allah. There is no divison in the submission to the will of GOD. GOD'S religion is freedom, equality and justice. as i'm a christian , i'm a muslim.
I cccccccc. But u will never be able to tell us about God wit human wisdom . All dis analysis get k leg. And u are proud of writing all dis because ur knowledge about God is questionable bro
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
teach me that i may learn. it is your duty to teach. i will analyse it and give my opinion. i'm not forcing anybody to believe. rather think like a person GOD created you to be.
zyzxx:
I cccccccc. But u will never be able to tell us about God wit human wisdom . All dis analysis get k leg. And u are proud of writing all dis because ur knowledge about God is questionable bro
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
teach me that i may learn. it is your duty to teach. i will analyse it and give my opinion. i'm not forcing anybody to believe. rather think like a person GOD created you to be.
I appreciate yr response and am going to do dat nw...
Staring from what what u quote In genesis dat God word can not work
1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3). This place show to us dat d word we are talk about is GOD IMSELF.
what am establishing is dat d word of God can walk and his d one walking in d garden
God we are talking about comprises of 3 entity 1. Father, son, and holyspirit
Nw talk about spirit. I don't care about ur definition of spirit
But not dis man is created by clay. Angel were created by fire and God wu created dem is invincible or av u c God b4, he can come in any form he likes dat y he is God....
Serving God in spirit simple means commicate wit God in spirit. Is not a human u will start talking too.
He is omnipresent. He is every where
Show me except God wu posses all dis abilities?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by marieolae(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
GOD prays!
to who nd for what?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
we are made to believe that when or if we see GOD, we will die. Abraham saw him, enoch saw him, moses saw him, and adam saw him, i know him, i have not seen him personally, i hope i make it righteously and in uprightness to meet with GOD in person, A lot of people have seen him, my fore fathers knew him.

I never said GOD'S word can not work, everything shall pass away, but the words of GOD and the prophesies shall remain.
In the beginning was the word, the word was with GOD in GOD's mind, and the word was GOD, that is GOD telling you his name, which the whiteman removed from you and me, the word was A L L A H.

Iblis was the one made from fire (the opposing spirit to the will of GOD), when GOD create Man, he told all the angel to bow, iblis refused to bow, iblis said "i'm made of fire, and he (man) of dust, how can i bow to that?" do you believe angel have wings and they can fly as it is in hollywood? Angels are just Men like you and men. but will never, i say will never deviate or challenge GOD for a micro second. Men have always contend with GOD. but we no fit. there is no other definition to spirit. the bible you read is english and spirit is an english word. Thankyou very much bro, i am very grateful.

zyzxx:
I appreciate yr response and am going to do dat nw...
Staring from what what u quote In genesis dat God word can not work
1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3). This place show to us dat d word we are talk about is GOD IMSELF.
what am establishing is dat d word of God can walk and his d one walking in d garden
God we are talking about comprises of 3 entity 1. Father, son, and holyspirit
Nw talk about spirit. I don't care about ur definition of spirit
But not dis man is created by clay. Angel were created by fire and God wu created dem is invincible or av u c God b4, he can come in any form he likes dat y he is God....
Serving God in spirit simple means commicate wit God in spirit. Is not a human u will start talking too.
He is omnipresent. He is every where
Show me except God wu posses all dis abilities?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
good question bro. be patient with as i will arrive to the reason after the explanations.
marieolae:
to who nd for what?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by marieolae(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
good question bro. be patient with as i will arrive to the reason after the explanations.
I no b bro
Re: Does GOD Pray? by priscaoge(f): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
I just wanna follow the thread angry
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
i'm very sorry sister, i don't know why i don't check that m and f place. ill be more conscious next time.
marieolae:
I no b bro
Re: Does GOD Pray? by chibwike(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
to who nd for what?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by marieolae(f): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
i'm very sorry sister, i don't know why i don't check that m and f place. ill be more conscious next time.
ok
Re: Does GOD Pray? by valmunich(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

I'm beginning to think most stupid threads are created in the religious section every sunday undecided
Re: Does GOD Pray? by iceberylin(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

I'm beginning to think most stupid threads are created in the religious section every sunday undecided
ŶŐÚ ĎŐŃ ĎĤ ČÁŔŔŶme ČŐMĔ ÁĹĹ ŤĤĨŚ ŶĔŶĔ threads grin
Re: Does GOD Pray? by valmunich(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ĎŐŃ ĎĤ ČÁŔŔŶme ČŐMĔ ÁĹĹ ŤĤĨŚ ŶĔŶĔ threads grin
Hahah grin grin grin

Na my turn nau
Re: Does GOD Pray? by iceberylin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Hahah grin grin grin

Na my turn nau
ÁßĔĞ Ő...ŔĔŚŤ

ߍŴ ŤŐĎÁŶ ŃÁ MŶ ŦĨŔŚŤ ŤĨMĔ ŤŐ VĨŚĨŤ ŔĔĹĨĞĨŐŃ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ shocked
Re: Does GOD Pray? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

hahahahahahahahaha we can never understand God, i dnt know y this people keep trying

1 Like

Re: Does GOD Pray? by Orunto: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yes. He does. St. John's Gospel chapter17 Jesus prays for all Born Again Christians. Prayer is just Request. The Ten Commandments were God's Requests to us to obey Him. God was virtually begging us to obey Him? What a Prayerful God! What a Fatherly God!
Re: Does GOD Pray? by valmunich(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ÁßĔĞ Ő...ŔĔŚŤ

ߍŴ ŤŐĎÁŶ ŃÁ MŶ ŦĨŔŚŤ ŤĨMĔ ŤŐ VĨŚĨŤ ŔĔĹĨĞĨŐŃ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ shocked
Hehehe

ARUSI! grin grin
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
like i said, if there is a place you don't agree to, ask questions, i will eventually give answer to your questions, no matter how long it takes. anywhere you feel that i've made mistakes, correct me or /and i will explain. if what i'm writing is uncivilized and you reply in the same regard (uncivilized), then we are all uncivilized junks. like i said, i got my abuse vest on.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Does God pray? what kind of question is this?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Does GOD pray? YES HE Does.
The last post on this topic for the night. sometimes ago, somebody (i'm suppose to remember the name), posted on this forum all the attribute of GOD or the great names of GOD. And i was very happy to see them, that i saved them. They are:

ELOHIM……Genesis 1:1, Psalm 19:1
meaning “god”, a reference to god’s
power and might.

ADONAI……Malachi 1:6
meaning “Lord”, a reference to the
Lordship of god.

JEHOVAH–YAHWEH…..Genesis 2:4
a reference to god’s divine salvation.

JEHOVAH-MACCADDESHEM…….Exodus 31:13
meaning “The Lord thy sanctifier”

JEHOVAH-ROHI……Psalm 23:1
meaning “The Lord my shepherd”

JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH…….Ezekiel 48:35
meaning “The Lord who is present”

JEHOVAH-RAPHA………Exodus 15:26
meaning “The Lord our healer”

JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU……Jeremiah 23:6
meaning “The Lord our righteousness”

JEHOVAH-JIREH………Genesis 22:13-14
meaning “The Lord will provide”

JEHOVAH-NISSI………Exodus 17:15
meaning “The Lord our banner”

JEHOVAH-SHALOM……..Judges 6:24
meaning “The Lord is peace”

JEHOVAH-SABBAOTH……Isaiah 6:1-3
meaning “The Lord of Hosts”

EL-ELYON…………..Genesis
14:17-20, Isaiah 14:13-14
meaning “The most high god”

EL-ROI…………….Genesis 16:13
meaning “The strong one who sees”

EL-SHADDAI…………Genesis 17:1, Psalm
91:1 meaning “The god of the mountains or
god Almighty”

EL-OLAM……………Isaiah 40:28-31
meaning “The everlasting god”

These are the names of GOD. GOD for christians, JEHOVA for jews and witnesses, A L L A H for the muslims. are title. like king, or lord or bishop.
They have their names which are listed above.

And the bomb! but the truth is THEY ARE ONE, but in different physical body. i don't know all of THEM. SO GOD PRAYS AND THANK THE ORIGINATOR (THE ONE THAT CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND MAN), HE THANKS HIM FOR HIS FORM, IF NOT FOR THE ORIGINATOR (THE FIRST), WHO WILL HE (GOD) BE? WHO WILL WE BE?

SO WE HERE the names babatunji, babajide, babatunde and we say they are somewhat not godly, wrong! forefathers were smart to give us good names.

AND THEY ARE ALL BLACKMEN, FOR GOD IN THE PERSON OF THE ONE NOW TO JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY, SO THAT DEVILS WON'T SHOUT RACISM! HE IS AN HALF BLACK AND HALF WHITE. IN BLACK CULTURE, THE SON IS OF HIS FATHER. "AND THE SON OF MAN (GOD) CAME UP FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST.....

I think the jew is son is where mother comes from. just cos father is jew doesn't make one jew. mother should be jew, not sure.

if GOD is a blackman, why are black people in this condition. that explanation would be continued in few hours. GOD IS HERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. JESUS IS TOO. (JESUS MEANS JUSTICE).

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family / Very Hot Prayers Against Poverty Curses / Is CHRISTMAS A Pagan Festival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.