Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Are You Interested In Watching The Nig/sudan Second Leg Match Live On Wednesday? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are You Interested In Watching The Nig/sudan Second Leg Match Live On Wednesday? (506 Views)

Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Watching The Nig/sudan Second Leg Match Live On Wednesday? by heykims(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2014
It was a great relief to me yesterday as the kickoff for d Nigeria/Ivory Coast match in d Africa Women Championship corresponded to d beginning of d second half of d match between d Nigeria male senior team and Sudan. I therefore needed not give myself any unnecessary anxiety as I wholeheartedly opted to watch our female team play and beat their opponent who doubled as d current African champion.
Personally, I'm out of patience nd can't waste any precious time watching a "kick and follow" type of football d Super eagles play. In fact, left to me, d match should not even be shown live by our local television stations because we will be playing at home, even Supersport need not bother themselves as I believe there will be more interesting matches that will be going out concurrently with that of Nig/Sudan on Wednesday November 15.
So guys, do we need to see d match televised live nd even if televised, re u ready to watch d match?
Re: Are You Interested In Watching The Nig/sudan Second Leg Match Live On Wednesday? by blexxonmak(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2014
I won't bother watching these bunch of useless PAPA eagles.Even Enugu Rangers can do a better job.

(1) (Reply)

A Different Wenger, But Same Old Arsenal? / NFF Crisis: Court To Hear Stay-of-execution Case October 29 / Ballon D'or: 'disgraceful' Suarez omitted From Key Award For Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.