Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

But I Should Have A Gf Now!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / But I Should Have A Gf Now!! (1716 Views)

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by luvluvluv: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2014
The above line's wat struck my mind after I returned to my lonely apartment once again yesternyt....

After a seemingly brk up some yrs back dat later turned out to have ravaged my quest for a new relatnship, now like neva b4, I feel a gr8 sense of loneliness...

A brief intro..
My lyf in d university days was very rosy, talkin about affairs with with 'em wink even though one could hardly survive d never endin hunger..hehe. I was liked by so many. 28yrs,Not handsome, 5.10ft tall (na small I jus raise head grin), very dark(like papa suwe).
But ultimately, I was liked o. How I did it, I don't know.

It's 3yrs now since d brk up (a story I will probably share some day) or sell as a movie script..lol. Recently I was transfered from lag to benin as requested. Well, needless to echo dat am doing well by God's grace. I rented an apartment in GRA and now am living life to its fullest. But I jus can't make a lady say "yes"

But I should have a gal! Am always at my best, gat d cash, don't want to play but jus a serious gal is enof. Or have I been approachin d wrong ones? I luv pretty and advanced ladies(not a major criteria though) even though am not very handsome..

I guess I need some help as to d best approach to apply. I decided to post dis here for all u matured minds. PLS HELP!!
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2014
Fück you,go see a therapist
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by kozaic(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Don't go after a girl because u are lonely, do dat because u genuinely love her.

2 Likes

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by Baddo101(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Do the needful afterall u arnt a novice in d first place
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2014
You can always get a lady anytime if you set your mind to it. It shouldn't be a big deal. Go out more and mix with people. Don't be selfish and talk about yourself. Radiate your inner good self to the people you relate with. A matured lady will see this and dive in.

1 Like

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2014
kozaic:
Don't go after a girl because u are lonely, do dat because u genuinely love her.
What a stüpid advice

2 Likes

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by luvluvluv: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2014
chinziaski:
You can always get a lady anytime if you set your mind to it. It shouldn't be a big deal. Go out more and mix with people. Don't be selfish and talk about yourself. Radiate your inner good self to the people you relate with. A matured lady will see this and dive in.

Tnx a lot y'all.... but am very humble oo

More comments pls

1 Like

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by luvluvluv: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2014
kaya09:

Tnx alot... more pls
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by dahmie2013: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I like it when men are @ d mercy of women. Goodluck in ur search! smiley

1 Like

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by sparklie(f): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
chinziaski:

I keep hearing go out and mix up with other people. Pls, I need to understand this, will someone just dress up and be going out looking for people to mix up with? And where exactly is this "out" that people go to and meet people?

2 Likes

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by luvluvluv: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
sparklie:

I keep hearing go out and mix up with other people. Pls, I need to understand this, will someone just dress up and be going out looking for people to mix up with? And where exactly is this "out" that people go to and meet people?

My tots also.... where do guys go to mix up rili?
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by iebanehita(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2014
sparklie:

If i may come in?

What she meant was that you should improve on your social life.

Attend birthday parties, cocktail dinners, seminars, inaugural lectures (for the nerds), conferences, watch a musical concert (gospel or secular artiste), attend anniversary (your place of work or that of a colleague), watch a movie/drama night, go on tour/sight seeing of places you fantasies as a child, chill out n enjoy being single for the time being, for the spiritually minded, you can meet with people at a convention or any church programme.
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by iebanehita(m): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2014
kaya09:

You need to reduce the intake of that weed Mehn.

2 Likes

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by sparklie(f): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:

If i may come in?

Attend birthday parties, cocktail dinners, seminars, inaugural lectures (for the nerds), conferences, watch a musical concert (gospel or secular artiste), attend anniversary (your place of work or that of a colleague), watch a movie/drama night, go on tour/sight seeing of places you fantasies as a child, chill out n enjoy being single for the time being, for the spiritually minded, you can meet with people at a convention or any church programme.

Thanks but it could be really difficult attending all these. How many colleagues really celebrate birthdays and anniversaries in a year? Movie or drama night? This is naija jare! How many of those do we have? Asides d cinemas, where mostly "kids" evade!

Well, tour and sight seeing is a good idea tho'. The church is really not a "safe" place to meet people!!!
I'll try the "tour and sight seeing part" and see what it looks and feels like.

2 Likes

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2014
sparklie:

You know when u become an adult, you'll invitations to differents. You'll have friends to hangout with. Sometimes you can go watch movies. When you're in those events, you blend with the you see.
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by amtheone(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:

If i may come in?

Bros all this to get a lady. It appears so stresdful.

I really dont know why some guys find it so hard to have a girl, maybe it is caused by their lives style
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by iebanehita(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2014
sparklie:

Thanks but it could be really difficult attending all these. How many colleagues really celebrate birthdays and anniversaries in a year? Movie or drama night? This is naija jare! How many of those do we have? Asides d cinemas, where mostly "kids" evade!

Well, tour and sight seeing is a good idea tho'. The church is really not a "safe" place to meet people!!!
I'll try the "tour and sight seeing part" and see what it looks and feels like.

Am not suggesting you attend all. You can select your preference out of the list (which you already did)

The national theatre could suffice for a good drama night (A friend once suggested we go there bcz she went there as a teenager)

All the best! smiley
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by iebanehita(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2014
amtheone:

Bros all this to get a lady. It appears so stresdful.

I really dont know why some guys find it so hard to have a girl, maybe it is caused by their lives style

Its crazy doing all those I listed. You can selected your preferred leisure centre

(different strokes for different folks)@ bolded
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by justi4jesu(f): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:

Please kindly edit your quote on the present thread you just quoted my name from that liar of a guy. Edit your quote and remove our names, we have reported him to the Mods and the thread has been removed. Thank you
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by iebanehita(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Please kindly edit your quote on the present thread you just quoted my name from that liar of a guy. Edit your quote and remove our names, we have reported him to the Mods and the thread has been removed. Thank you

The thread has been deleted already.
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by justi4jesu(f): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
iebanehita:

The thread has been deleted already.

Yes i know but can't you modify your post or its not possible.
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by iebanehita(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes i know but can't you modify your post or its not possible.

Okt. let me go edit it..

have seen it

***modified***

I tried modifying my post but it says 'The thread has been deleted or removed'

Sorry.
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Build house,buy car,invest a llittle den tink abt marriage,if u hav all I have mentiontioned,especially d "build house"part my broda u r good to go
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Post your bank statement and see the wonders NL can do for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by luvluvluv: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lol.... having fun already wif u guys posts. I fink I lyk d "sight seeing" idea. But will my quest be altimately met if it happens there jus no much folks to chat with. And again, if ur in benin pls do well to suggest nice locations for dat... Tanx y'all
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by iebanehita(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
^^^Ogba zoo grin
Re: But I Should Have A Gf Now!! by donogaga(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
luvluvluv:
The above line's wat struck my mind after I returned to my lonely apartment once again yesternyt....

After a seemingly brk up some yrs back dat later turned out to have ravaged my quest for a new relatnship, now like neva b4, I feel a gr8 sense of loneliness...

A brief intro..
My lyf in d university days was very rosy, talkin about affairs with with 'em wink even though one could hardly survive d never endin hunger..hehe. I was liked by so many. 28yrs,Not handsome, 5.10ft tall (na small I jus raise head grin), very dark(like papa suwe).
But ultimately, I was liked o. How I did it, I don't know.

It's 3yrs now since d brk up (a story I will probably share some day) or sell as a movie script..lol. Recently I was transfered from lag to benin as requested. Well, needless to echo dat am doing well by God's grace. I rented an apartment in GRA and now am living life to its fullest. But I jus can't make a lady say "yes"

But I should have a gal! Am always at my best, gat d cash, don't want to play but jus a serious gal is enof. Or have I been approachin d wrong ones? I luv pretty and advanced ladies(not a major criteria though) even though am not very handsome..

I guess I need some help as to d best approach to apply. I decided to post dis here for all u matured minds. PLS HELP!!

Until you get comfortable with being alone to create your inner self. you will never know if your choosing someone out of love or loneliness

Be that as it may, what you need at this point in time is DIVINE GUIDANCE. Divine guidance is an invaluable resource. Without it, you are like a sailor at sea unable to find his way because he has no compass.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That All First Born Are Dumb? / Coping As A Single Mother / Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.