Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Age Discriminating Optical Illusion - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Age Discriminating Optical Illusion (17720 Views)

Optical Illusions! / Optical Illusions / Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Mamusky: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2014
A young girl, I can't even see any old woman.
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by priscaoge(f): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
A yung girl
Does that make me old? undecided...or young? grin
I refuse to see the old woman angry - aii lemme check again

Nne I no see the old woman oooo angry

Op where are thou? Come and show us the old woman mbok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2014
a young girl
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Obinoscopy(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2014
the reverse is the case. Those who are old will see the young girl while the young ones will see the old woman grin

1 Like

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls o,do I need to put on glasses to see d old woman
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2014
I also saw a young women.
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2014
very old woman
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by WIZGUY69(m): 12:27am On Oct 16, 2014
[size=48]that's nnena that have been looking for now.[/size]
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Octaves(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2014
Where d old woman dey na. I can only see the young girl facing backward. what I can see facing forward is the back of her head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2014
I saw both undecided Am I a genius
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Odunharry(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2014
na young gal i first see
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Saw a young girl's side face,her black hair,a scarf on her head and her lashes undecided Please where is the old woman biko angry
Strained so much to see the old woman. She has a giant nose, by the way.
Hint: the old woman's nose is the young lady's chin.

3 Likes

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by adedayourt(m): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg no scartter my head na young gal dey der

1 Like

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Odunharry(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2014
topelouis:
I can see both
; saw the old woman first though

The young girl's ear is the old woman's eye

The young girl's neck is the old woman's mouth

The young girls chin is the old woman's nose

If you can't see both, change your perspective,,,the young girl is looking backwards, the old woman has the side of her face shown.

Most people won't see more than one image though....the brain doesn't see something differently except you tell it to!
omo e na easy o...mke person eye no go blind ontop say person dy find 1 old woman

her mouth is closed,she has big nose n jaw though she is smiling
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Odunharry(m): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2014
atlast i saw d old wman..with a big nose,big jaw
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by hardbody: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2014
ibrowiz:
Wow...now I see the old woman...took time thou....bt I bet dat there no one dats gonna see the old woman at the first glimpse.

Me too. It took so long to find the old hag and she kept going out if sight. The young gal was fixated

1 Like

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by ayukdaboss(m): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Obinoscopy:
the reverse is the case. Those who are old will see the young girl while the young ones will see the old woman grin
That your theory is faulty my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Aida13: 12:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Young girl/old woman

Searched tire for the old woman, till I read some posts and figured it out. Wonder what that says about me?? All these desktop psychologists sef grin grin
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by bebe2(f): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2014
Appswheel:
where iss the old woman? infact na yyoung igbo babe i see.

If you saw he young babe n still in secondary school,click ESSAY on my signature below to get information on UBA University Scholarship Information for secondary students.

Otherwise, click SCHOLARSHIP for NNPC/ESSO, SNEPCO, SHELL Scholarships information.

I guess those information are for young people. if you saw the old woman visit eye clinic.

omo this photo wan turrn mee to mumu i don turn my phone 360 deg i no see old woman............she must be a scammer..............#theoldwoman

the chin of the girl is the old womans nose

the necklace of the girl is the old womans mouth
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Odunharry(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2014
gentlefada:
Psychologists say ur age bracket determines what you see first in this optical illusion. So what do you see first. An old woman or a young girl?
the old woman is puttng on a white scalf,black sweater,she has a black hair..

Na young gal i first see o
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Akeem79(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Saw a young girl's side face,her black hair,a scarf on her head and her lashes undecided Please where is the old woman biko angry
the open line on the neck of the young girl is the old woman mouth shocked
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by adorable29(f): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2014
topelouis:
I can see both

If you can't see both, change your perspective,,,the young girl is looking backwards, the old woman has the side of her face shown.

Most people won't see more than one image though....the brain doesn't see something differently except you tell it to!

Abeg this your own is very scary o. The old woman that is.
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Penboy: 1:02am On Oct 16, 2014
topelouis:
I can see both

hmm. Thanks for your explanation bro. Funny thing is.. I cant get the young girl's face anymore. :-)
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by chaberry(m): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2014
I can see an old woman with black hair, white head tie nd black cardigal
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Atk01(f): 1:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I refuse to see the old woman angry - aii lemme check again
...ok...the old woman must be dead - I can't see her!

meanwhile...y'all that saw the oldwoman first -need Jesus in your lives
Your types can sniff out problems where there is none...lol grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by IGBOSON1: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2014
priscaoge:

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

Your own na special case oh!
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by IGBOSON1: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2014
I saw both....though had to look for a few seconds longer to spot the old woman!
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by cnwamo(m): 1:20am On Oct 16, 2014
I'm turning 27 by January and I've been looking for the young girl oooooo cheesy....I can only see the old woman
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2014
D young girl's cheek is the old woman's nose

The young girl's left ear is the old woman's left eye

#A word is enuff for a genius
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 16, 2014
topelouis:
I can see both

Oh! Now I can see the young girl...thanks for the picture.
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by kennyslim1(m): 1:59am On Oct 16, 2014
dovelike:
I saw both undecided Am I a genius

No! You are not. Hope your question has been answered.
Re: Age Discriminating Optical Illusion by Bibol(f): 2:03am On Oct 16, 2014
After focusing on the young girl's chin for a while, I saw a scary old witch. Looks like she even has jerry curls cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shout Outs / Submit Your "quote Of The Day" / Download And Install WWE 2K19 Apk & OBB Files For Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.