Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus (782 Views)

Misconceptions You Should Clear Of Your Mind As Saints Of God / Black Man, The Next Kingdom Coming Belongs To You. Are You Willing To Take It ? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Branzy(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2014
omo na d church wen i go na hear dis new 1 .. omo see as men dy fall out ...
Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Clear account in what manner? To buy miracles? Or give to god of men? Never!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Branzy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bobbysworld28:
Clear account in what manner? To buy miracles? Or give to god of men? Never!
as a seed

1 Like

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by kevoh(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Branzy:
omo na d church wen i go na hear dis new 1
Name of church and location please.

Branzy:
omo see as men dy fall out ...
If you tell them to contribute N1000 to make up for a successful kidney transplant operation of a suffering Nigerian, some will begin to grumble.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Branzy:
as a seed

What do they mean by seed? R they farmers? Besides the seed Jesus talked about is the word of God. Luke 8:11

3 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by PastorKun(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Branzy:
omo na d church wen i go na hear dis new 1 .. omo see as men dy fall out ...

Who ever made the statement is almost certainly a fraudster except he is asking you to give the money to the poor and the needy as Jesus would like you do and not to his church were he has control over the funds.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Goshen360(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

What do they mean by seed? R they farmers? Besides the seed Jesus talked about is the word of God. Luke 8:11

grin grin grin grin grin grin

or maybe he's talking about mango seed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Branzy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
If u ave attended any new generational Pentecostal church you will understand what i mean with the term seed
Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Goshen360(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Branzy:
If u ave attended any new generational Pentecostal church you will understand what i mean with the term seed

We know all their gimmicks. They can call it whatsoever they so desire but we know what the bible called the seed. Relax and enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by chimerase2: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pastor be like: sow a see dat will provoke de lord cheesy
Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by lomprico(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
"Those who will not reason are bigots,
Those who cannot are fo.ols,
And those who dare not are slaves."
Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Nomswilli(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........i been wan comment,but una don talk ma mind finish.....dat person must be high on feruz.....some church funny die
Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Judas2013: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Na today? christians do it every sunday
Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jesus will not be after my bank account but my soul,

2 Likes

Re: Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Slaves of a broke god.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Accounts That Suggest Reincarnation / Is God A Mare Figment Of Our Imaginations? / Rip John Paul Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.