Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (125086 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
chrisgurl:
yeah!!! I remembered that..that's a very definite possibility [the wolves attack]..its also true that the show hasn't exactly followed the comics..so that gives me a lot of hope!! I feel some characters should be untouchable e.g michonne (she's a great asset to the group) nyways,I can't wait for the next episode either.. **curious**

sadly gotta hunch we gon' lose a major character next week.. lot's of TWD fans want Carol and Carl to be killed of..who knows what Robert Kirkman is up to undecided
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
chrisgurl:
gosh!!! I'm a die-hard fan of TWD. Like someone said TWD always lives up to the hype..after all the hardwork it took to keep the walkers on the road, the new villain ruined it!! As for the horn?? I'm quite sure its Negan!!! This is where we get to meet the dreaded negan..I'm also quite sure alexandria would be destroyed.. Speaking of deaths--it would be so painful to see glenn die..the comics say negan bashed glenns skull with something like a bat...**sobs** I hope they don't kill glenn off!! As for FTWD, I gave up on it since its 2nd episode..

Yes in the comics NEGAN smashes Glenn head in with Lucille. NEGAN is a sadistic maniac. I can't wait for him to be revealed. The same way bastard Bolton put Jeffrey kro shame the governor's gonna hide.

The walking dead is the ultimate tv show.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
valboy20:

sadly gotta hunch we gon' lose a major character next week.. lot's of TWD fans want Carol and Carl to be killed of..who knows what Robert Kirkman is up to undecided

Carl is the driving force for Rick if he dies Rick would fall apart.

Maybe one of the Alexandrian would fall but I don't think it would be our favourites.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
armadeo:

Carl is the driving force for Rick if he dies Rick would fall apart.

Maybe one of the Alexandrian would fall but I don't think it would be our favourites.
My own is if Daryl Dixon dies, We Riot.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keky:

As in full scale disorderly misconduct. I would riot at my place of work join.

Make dem no try am.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Flexysweet(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Keky:
I will even start d Riot here in my street grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lool! If Daryl dies, i fit kill person...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
valboy20:

I feel carl is of no use to the show..so they can kill him off!! But I honestly think carols character has really evolved overtime..she's a strong woman! I think she still has a lot to offer.. Let's see how it goes tho! The next person to die is....
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Flexysweet:
I will even start d Riot here in my street grin grin
my untouchables are : daryl,michonne and morgan+baby judith grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Flexysweet(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hav anyone seen Carl, cuz I didn't see him on sence
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2015
TWD episode one was everything I expected....this is why we are here....the whole season one of FTWD put to get her no reach this one single episode. grin

Enough about people dying. It will surely happen sooner or later....if they don't die the movie no go get end now....so am in support of major cast dying....as long as they don't do it too often like The Game of Throne. embarassed still trying to heal from John snows death.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
prowitin:
TWD episode one was everything I expected....this is why we are here....the whole season one of FTWD put to get her no reach this one single episode. grin

Enough about people dying. It will surely happen sooner or later....if they don't die the movie no go get end now....so am in support of major cast dying....as long as they don't do it too often like The Game of Throne. embarassed still trying to heal from John snows death.
Jon Snow?? Lool! I haven't even finished healing from Ed Stark's death angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
chrisgurl:
I feel carl is of no use to the show..so they can kill him off!! But I honestly think carols character has really evolved overtime..she's a strong woman! I think she still has a lot to offer.. Let's see how it goes tho! The next person to die is....

today 9pm grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Keky:

lol..saw the protest sometime ago in US

People carrying placards and banner with the inscription "if Daryl dies, we riot"
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'm a staunch Daryl stan buh I gotta bad feeling he won't make it to the end of the series.

From the comics we were made to believe the guv'nor is 3 times softer than Negan.
Negan is the biggest villain of TWD and to be such a badass he has to kill one of the fan favourites and I don't think it'd be Glenn. Remember Daryl ain't in the comics so anything can happen to him.

Another of ma predictions. sad
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Darryl wasn't originally in TWD comics, so killing him off is justified. At least some major characters should die.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
this episode was epic.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tos87:
this episode was epic.

I agree with you. Episode 2 was fire. I have seen it 2 times planning on watching it again now.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
I thought it was a bit funny the ONE black Wolf was about to kill Father Gabriel ( & Carol could care less! Lol)
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
I think we have another Tyrese on our hands with what Morgan did - I don't believe he killed him but if he did then I hope this is a change in character for Morgan - P*ssy Morgan ain't working so well

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
prowitin:

I agree with you. Episode 2 was fire. I have seen it 2 times planning on watching it again now.
carol stole that episode... she is always on a rescue mission.
This why I see watching ftwd as a total waste time. can't wait to see Rick and others face when the get to Alexandra.
The should prepare for the worst because the walkers are staggering inwards. smiley
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cool Episode. Those Wolves ll definitely return to Alexandria. But the real threat starts next episode tho. It ll be interesting to see how the group fends off an army of Walkers headed towards Alexandria....

As for Self righteous Morgan tho. I think his character's cool. Not everybody has to be a stone cold killer like Rick.

And Carol is just ever full of surprises under that her innocent house wife look.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 3:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Walkers heading back to alexander after unknown canibal group attack. next episode would be epic
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Carol. Winner of mvp this episode. To think she was some tongue tied woman whose husband used her as a punching bag. That guy cannot try this Carol.

Meanwhile wolves were lucky the strike team was away. They would have walked into a massacre if they met

Rick, Glen, Daryl, michonne that sergeant guy.

Massacre.

This show keeps getting better and better
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
I think it is high time Morgan faces reality..... Either you kill or be killed...... Nothing like good boy for jungle.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dragonking:
I think it is high time Morgan faces reality..... Either you kill or be killed...... Nothing like good boy for jungle.
He is Tyrese 2.0.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dragonking:
thank you very much!! Upon evrything he has supposedly been tru..he's still a self righteous f**l.. Anoda person that's grossing me out is eugene!!! He should die already!! I wudnt even raise an eyebrow if that Rev dies! As for Carl with his overgrown justin beiber hair?? I reserve my comment. This episode was intriguing, but I was mostly upset with d above mentioned characters...gosh* Carol is just too awesome!! she rocks! I earlier said she's a very strong. woman and she's proving herself again!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Morgan's self righteousness ll either get him killed or get people around him killed. The world is no longer civilised. And its either kill those seejing to harm u and ur friends and family OR simply be killed.

Those Wolves he let escape would definitely come bak again. And all that could ve been avoided if he just killed them.
And the time he used tieing up that black Wolf dude could have been better spent saving someone else's life.

Overall, his character is good for the show. Even tho i believe its only a matter of time b4 he gets someone killed!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by ohmygeeks: 2:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Current episodes go a bit slow. Zombie is not the most terrible, human nature and survival are the most important factors.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
chrisgurl:
thank you very much!! Upon evrything he has supposedly been tru..he's still a self righteous f**l.. Anoda person that's grossing me out is eugene!!! He should die already!! I wudnt even raise an eyebrow if that Rev dies! As for Carl with his overgrown justin beiber hair?? I reserve my comment. This episode was intriguing, but I was mostly upset with d above mentioned characters...gosh* Carol is just too awesome!! she rocks! I earlier said she's a very strong. woman and she's proving herself again!
Honestly Eugene is totally useless in this series...He can't fight, he can't fend for himself, he can't kill walkers, he can't even toast a woman.....This guy is too Useless....One walker should just come and burst his coconut head open on time joor. angry

I just hope that Morgan won't die so soon...In his eyes, he looks as if he has lost hope.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
ohmygeeks:
Current episodes go a bit slow. Zombie is not the most terrible, human nature and survival are the most important factors.

Na wa o....I want to assume you are in the wrong thread.... How will you comment this kind thing....maybe you were watching Fear The Walking Dead....nothing slow about the last episode.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Dragonking:
Honestly Eugene is totally useless in this series...He can't fight, he can't fend for himself, he can't kill walkers, he can't even toast a woman.....This guy is too Useless....One walker should just come and burst his coconut head open on time joor. angry

I just hope that Morgan won't die so soon...In his eyes, he looks as if he has lost hope.
LOL grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.