Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124595 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

looks like I'm not the only one that lost interest in the show. We're talking about one of the greatest shows on TV and the guys behind it can't make a decent action shootout. In the finale apart from the awesomeness of Daryl's gun, the whole action scene looked cheap like a third tier syfy original.

The slow thread movement could also suggest only few Nigerians are watching the show. Go to reddit, despite the recent downswing of the show, every TWD episode discussion board always have over 5000 comments, finale was 11000 comments. Internationally TWD threads are always lively.
Dont worry, you will all be back when the real war begins next season
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2017
snezBaba:
Just got the comics and I'm on volume 4 already...#GoodStuff
But errhhmm, all of dem seem to be on heat in the Comics sha. Iz diz mai michonne
Yeah that's michioone but they changed alot of things like in the comics, michioone wasn't in love with Rick. Reverse is the same here
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by waywardpikin: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2017
Raalsalghul:
https://ifilimu./2017/04/15/fear-the-walking-dead-renewed-for-a-fourth-season/

I checked out at the start of season 2. Watching FTWD was literally torture. That was when I knew that even my own loyalty has limits.

Triple twale to anyone who watches this shït show. They're the real MVPs.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Shiva will die. #fact
just hope she's saved for the last battle.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Raalsalghul:
I didn't finish season 1. The show is slow-paced, boring! I'm rather watching better spin-off series as 24 Legacy.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Raalsalghul: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2017
naturefellow:
I didn't finish season 1. The show is slow-paced, boring! I'm rather watching better spin-off series as 24 Legacy.
Oh, I understand. But things picked up in season 2.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Raalsalghul: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2017
waywardpikin:

I checked out at the start of season 2. Watching FTWD was literally torture. That was when I knew that even my own loyalty has limits.

Most people I know don't like the series. But nowadays even TWD isn't as it used to be.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Raalsalghul:
Oh, I understand. But things picked up in season 2.
too late bro!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Lana1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

forget bro. Let's be honest, if you were in Eugene's boat you would probably do the same. I mean he's been treated like shit and been reminded of how worthless and cowardly he was everyday in Rick's group and he got someone who made in head of a section, sends him gurls periodically, respects him and gave him self worth and all he's ever wanted. Who would say no to all these considering the other option results into someone dying. Don't get me wrong I'm not vouching for his character, I'm just saying most of the guys here if placed in Eugene's shoe might do the same
Eugene is a pathetic loser who would rather save himself than try to save other people around him.

Remember few seasons back when he tricked Abraham and Rosita into thinking he was some important scientist who was delivering a cure to Washington all in a bid to save himself....

So no be the first time he's pulling this kind of stunt.

The guy is super annoying. His hair, hid face, his accent, everything about him is annoying.

Hope he dies a painful and excruciating death. Rubbish! angry angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
naturefellow:
just hope she's saved for the last battle.
Make I no release spoilers for here. But she will die
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Make I no release spoilers for here. But she will die
Ultimate price for freedom from the saviour! P.S. Where you dey get your spoilers from sef? You be part of TWD production crew
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lana1:
Eugene is a pathetic loser who would rather save himself than try to save other people around him.

Remember few seasons back when he tricked Abraham and Rosita into thinking he was some important scientist who was delivering a cure to Washington all in a bid to save himself....

So no be the first time he's pulling this kind of stunt.

The guy is super annoying. His hair, hid face, his accent, everything about him is annoying.

Hope he dies a painful and excruciating death. Rubbish! angry angry

Eugene is a wimp, there's no debate on it. All I'm saying is Eugene being a coward who can't survive without depending on people got a better offer elsewhere. I mean he was elevated from nobody to somebody. Anybody in Eugene's shoe will probably do the same. Dude can't fight

His hairstyle is called mullet.

Leave the poor guy, he's a pacifist. It's not like he was ratting out Rick's group. Dude was tryna stop a war. I read a theory somewhere that Eugene got evil plans for Negan.. He's the last guy Negan will be worried about and that makes him the perfect person to execute the plan

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
dragonking3:
It is obvious you guys dont know the negan character in the comics. Negan is a very jovial person, too jovial you don't know when he's kidding or serious. He uses a lot of swear words and he is very smart with good fighting skills

Flip back to the beginning of this thread when I was posting links to the comics. You probably started reading the comics
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Rick gave her more than 10 guns so I don't know why she betrayed him

She didn't betray Rick for guns, Negan offered her 10 people to go home with

She wanted 10 more people but lost half of her garbage people in the war. Jadi is one of the people I'd love shiva to have for dinner. Those garbage people are so bad for TV. More like a poor man mad max. It's barely 5 years in the zombie world and these guys stopped talking like humans. 'we win', 'bring guns, we fight', 'I fight, I lay with him'. The hell is that
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Raalsalghul:

That is FTWD. I think there's a separate thread for the show. We only discuss TWD here
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
naturefellow:

That girl seemed to be perfect match for michoone. You can also attribute her poor performance in this fight to the fact that she hadn't been in a real action in a while since the time of the Governor. And she's been en softened by love (for Rick).

I really hope we didn't lose Shiva to any bullets. I think she could easily recognise her adversary after being in company of the people of the kingdom for some time.

Carl was the hero of this episode. That was really brave, seizing the moment without losing his second eye. He even defied Negan at a point of death to show his level of courage.

That was supposed to be a funny thing Negan did, flipping the bird to the shooters as he sped off with his men in that truck. I didn't laugh. I wished, however, that one of those bullets could have hit his arm, or better still his middle finger.

Do you notice that pitiful look on Rick's face when he us on his knees before Negan and just has to listen to all of that threat? That's the most helpless look I've ever seen in the world!

@The bolded, that works for dogs not cats. Feral cats attacks everybody, doesn't select. It's one of those things we're expected to handwave. In real life, that cat might jump on Carl instead.

Michionne been softened by love is a lil plausible but that gurl a perfect match is a NO NO. The old Michionne that entered Woodbury with Andrea woulda sliced the trash dirty thing called Jadi the moment she asked to get laid with Rick cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Yeah that's michioone but they changed alot of things like in the comics, michioone wasn't in love with Rick. Reverse is the same here

Stop this comic things dude. You're not the only one who's seen it. Keep comic spoilers outta the thread. You're spoiling the show for some people. Thanks

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
waywardpikin:

I saw only the first season and that was it for me. Damn! I can't deal. I'm surprised they renewed it for a fourth season
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
naturefellow:

Lol. From frypan to fire. 24 legacy is another shite show, on the verge of being cancelled. Heath of the walking dead is no Jack. Most oldies tuned in to watch Tony Almeida and he's underused. Speaking of which if they stupidly force Carter to kill Tony, that'd be the end of the show.

We didn't know enough about the characters to care for em. The politics angle very boring. No interesting sub plot and finally there's no threat.

Last I checked the show scored a terrible 6/10 on IMDb
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

Stop this comic things dude. You're not the only one who's seen it. Keep comic spoilers outta the thread. You're spoiling the show for some people. Thanks
Er, I thought you said that you weren't interested in TWD anymore? BTW, you never indicated on this thread that spoilers wasn't allowed (which I didn't even reveal). No problem, am out of this thread for good. So worry not anymore
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

Flip back to the beginning of this thread when I was posting links to the comics. You probably started reading the comics
I read the comics lonnng before you thought of opening this thread
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
naturefellow:
Ultimate price for freedom from the saviour! P.S. Where you dey get your spoilers from sef? You be part of TWD production crew
TWD was a comic before the TV series. Google the comics if you are interested
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Shiva will die. #fact
should i call you a pessimist or what sef cheesy cus dats how u were wanting Glenns death all through season 6 till he was clipped.
*in Negans voice* 'Damn, That's cold'
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
snezBaba:

should i call you a pessimist or what sef cheesy cus i dats how u were wanting Glenns death although season 6 till he was clipped.
*in Negans voice* 'Damn, That's cold'
I am a realist who sticks to truth and fact. I don't get emotional because I love a character. And it was obvious then that Glen was going to die.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
dragonking3:
I am a realist who sticks to truth and fact. I don't get emotional because I love a character. And it was obvious then that Glen was going to die.
I thought i didn't really like the guy until that moment cry. Sh#t, i dare say Negan is more brutal than Ramsay Bolton
**Maggie, I'll find you** grin, That's quite funny 4 last words. LUCIELLE don format his brain embarassed

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Stupid little prick named Rick thought he knew shīt but didn't know shīt.. cheesy
LWKMD, Negan song on Youtube is crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_97h5jbGT8s cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Raalsalghul: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

That is FTWD. I think there's a separate thread for the show. We only discuss TWD here
Okay, noted!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by shurlar50(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
The only issue I have with the NEGAN character is that he converses too slow sometimes. It kills the amusing lines used in the comic book. Otherwise, Im a big fan of NEGAN. Very soon, he will overtake Rick in terms of fan favorite. I'm amazed people wants him dead this quick
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sometimes you read the comics or watch TV movies/series and you wonder if there's anyone left in The US that's​ not an atheist. undecided

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
valboy20:

Lol. From frypan to fire. 24 legacy is another shite show, on the verge of being cancelled. Heath of the walking dead is no Jack. Most oldies tuned in to watch Tony Almeida and he's underused. Speaking of which if they stupidly force Carter to kill Tony, that'd be the end of the show.

We didn't know enough about the characters to care for em. The politics angle very boring. No interesting sub plot and finally there's no threat.

still
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
valboy20:

still on season 7. And enjoying the show for now, despite its shortcomings. No outstanding character as Chloe O'brian for me to crush on.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
tintingz:
The dude can play the character perfectly.

My complete version of the story.

Negan will marry Maggie and they will give birth to a son (Bruce), Bruce will grow up to become the Batman. grin grin

Hope you have seen Batman vs Superman movie. grin tongue
Trying to keep the Thread warm.
Hilarious one.
#ThrowbackComments....

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.