Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fake Pastor: See Pastor Caught With Human Skull At Church Premises - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake Pastor: See Pastor Caught With Human Skull At Church Premises (2247 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Photo: Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull In Osun State / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastor: See Pastor Caught With Human Skull At Church Premises by nicholasis(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
A middle age man called [b]Clement Oyetunde [/b]who identified himself as a pastor has been arrested with a human skull and some charms in his possession at his church premises in the Adeowo area of Modakeke in Osun.

Nowadays pastors use the name of God to commit serious crime and he shouldn't get away with it .At the time of police interrogation this is what he said

“I am a pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim, Oke-Itura parish, Adeowo area in Modakeke in Osun state. It was Wasiu that brought the skull to me, We buried it at my backyard. Wasiu left immediately and I wouldn't know his whereabout, now.
“ Few days later, while I was asleep in the house, I hear strange voices singing and drumming in Christian way as if they were worshiping. The tune suddenly changed into traditional song and some invisible spirits started telling me that I should return the skull of Iya-Orun.

Read Full Here : http://naijagistng.com/fake-pastor-see-pastor-caught-human-skull-church-premises/

Re: Fake Pastor: See Pastor Caught With Human Skull At Church Premises by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Story for palmwine tappers

(1) (Reply)

Former VP Atiku Abubakar Opens New Juice/water Factory In Adamawa [photos] / Game Goes After Beyonce After Dissing Jay Z / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.