Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Dumelo SAD Becos Of Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja [ PHOTOS ] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dumelo SAD Becos Of Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja [ PHOTOS ] (988 Views)

Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS) / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dumelo SAD Becos Of Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja [ PHOTOS ] by StevinMorgan(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
A fatal accident occurred around 9.30am along Wuse Market bridge in Abuja, leaving one person dead and three others severely injured.

The cause of the accident is not yet known but many believe overspeeding could have been the major factor. The corpse of the accident victim has been taken to the mortuary while the injured have been rushed to National Hospital Garki, Abuja for medical attention.

Movie star dumelo posted the pics on his internet instagram page in pity to the situation.

"its so sad that this happened, mayb it was bad road or holes in the road that cursed it, (GANW) "goverment are not working"
don't get me wrong but am not trying to be insultive."

after some ridiculous comments from nigerians he deleted the post but i was fast enuff to copy the post.

The car was BER [ Beyond Economical Repair ] ..See photos after the cut.

(1) (Reply)

How Nollywood Actor Clems Onyeka Died / Beautiful Is The Word! Mercy Johnson Releases New Family Photos / Open Forum: 5 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.