Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigeria Is Thirsty Of Justice Against Immorality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Thirsty Of Justice Against Immorality (458 Views)

How El Rufai’s Media Aide Used Corrupt Website To Subvert Justice Against Saraki / Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? / British Citizen Seeks Justice Against Nigeria Police Through Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Thirsty Of Justice Against Immorality by Olumurphy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria is very thirsty of justice, both instead of us(we the youth) to stand up for the call of Nigeria's help, we keep making the thirst stronger by the act of edu-illiterate habit,*edu-illiterate means educated without rightful usuage at appropiate timing* it's not a suprise anylonger how some youth supported a governor elect to beat up a judge & tore his garment during court hearing, the worst senerio is that the FG also supported the WORLD MOST JUDICIAL OFFENCE IN RECORD, by closing all courts in the state, as well gave the directive that those courts should be open after inauguration.

Simple fact emerges without a rocket scientiest research, it's crystally clear that FG acted in such wayward manner because the governor elect is from the same party platform with the C-in-C of our sympathetic nation.

For prove of the *WORLD MOST JUDICIAL OFFENCE* anybody can google the word JUDGE BEATEN or related search, everybody would be convinced that the governor elect has break a world record on criminal offence.

OBSERVATION TO CAUSE OF JUDGE BEATEN

1. I guess the PDP members observed that APC members are peddling with the presiding JUDGE for speedy judgement before the inauguration against the governor elect being from the PDP platform, of which everybody knows the consequence of impeachment against any defaulter, which the governor elect happens to be one, PDP allows APC to play the politics against their loop hole by allowing an impeached politician to be their governorship flag bearer...

2. Even though the governor elect & the PDP in ekiti observed the judgement might be against them, they should have wait to file an appeal against the judgement instead of performing JUNGLE JUSTICE by putting judgement in their in hand without valid evidence.

3. The message that the PDP are passing to the populace by beating a presiding judge is encouragement towards jungle justice and by not abiding with the rule of law.

4. Presently nigerian politician is the first person in the world to beat a presiding judge, as far as I'm concern the biggest judicial offence in world record, anybody can google that or any related issue.*Int'l Disgrace*

MY ADVISE TO THE YOUTHS
I arrived at the point the we, the youths are the major tools of growth and at the same time; the major tool for distruction because majority of clashes that occurs between the politicians were handled by the youths, *the recent trend in ekiti is a good case study*,
Truly the politicians are taking advantage of the unemploment trend by gathering the youths, We, the youth can also take the advantage of bad leadership by pretending to support them to collect their money and search through our mind to vote for a better candidate irrespective of the party, region, religion, tribe, ethnic without bias mind, and we should try be all means to make an constructive arguement instead of abusing each other base on the bad leadership our leaders from a particular region, religion or party have done to our great nation.

LET's FORGET&FORGIVE, TOLERATE, EMBRACE, ADVICE & EDUCATE EACH OTHER REGARDLESS OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, LET's BE A BROTHER's KEEPER, WE NEED TO TAKE EMERGENCY CAUTION because IF THIS BREAKS, we will all suffer it due to our negligence. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

N.B:- Due to my write-up, I stand to be corrected but not by insult.

EKO ONI BAJE O! NAIJA GO BETA O!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Thirsty Of Justice Against Immorality by Tenim47(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Watchin movie

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Composes 'ebola Anthem' For Students / Vatican Asks Catholic Church To Welcome Gays / Buhari Or We Sell The Country. Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.