Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road (2449 Views)

How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? / How Do I Travel To Ghana From Nigeria? / Pls!! Pls Help **where To Get A Bus To Ghana From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Mickyboiz: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please house I want to write entrance exam in Ghana.
Please am in Sango how do I
travel to ghana by road, is it possible, how many hours journey? Do i need visa,
And the cost of traveling, hotel etc ? I need ur advice My first time travelling out of country
Thanks
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Stellaodoni1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mickyboiz:
Please house I want to write entrance exam in Ghana.
Please am in Sango how do I
travel to ghana by road, is it possible, how many hours journey? Do i need visa,
And the cost of traveling, hotel etc ? I need ur advice My first time travelling out of country
Thanks
you don't need a visa to Ghana all you need is your int passport or ecowas passport , that's if you want to use air . By road you can travel without passport but you will need to pay extra charge like 5k for them to pass you through the border . I advice you to use ABC transportation from Lagos ., they stop at Accra . You can contact me from my blog for more information . And also I process admission in Ghana . What kind of exam are you coming to write - because you don't need any entrance exam to study in the uni in Ghana .read my recent post from my blog about Ghana university admission . I am currently in Ghana now but am a Nigerian . Takie
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Mickyboiz: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
you don't need a visa to Ghana all you need is your int passport or ecowas passport , that's if you want to use air . By road you can travel without passport but you will need to pay extra charge like 5k for them to pass you through the border . I advice you to use ABC transportation from Lagos ., they stop at Accra . You can contact me from my blog for more information . And also I process admission in Ghana . What kind of exam are you coming to write - because you don't need any entrance exam to study in the uni in Ghana .read my recent post from my blog about Ghana university admission . I am currently in Ghana now but am a Nigerian . Takie
plss mam how much /cost of travelling and lodging
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by justhelp(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
take a bus from ota to idiroko boarder from there as of where u can enter cotonu car from idiroko pls dont enter okada to cross boader oo just go direct to where u can enter the cab the price is about 1000c that is about 350 naira. when u get to cotonu u will here them shouting accra, lome, burkinafaso and all the rest, even from idiroko boarder u can get ghana i think it cheaper if u take this road, ABC is expensive bro
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Stellaodoni1(f): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mickyboiz:
plss mam how much /cost of travelling and lodging
transportation from Lagos to Accra is not more than 15,000 without passport . With passport 10,000 . Lodging , it depends ok the hotel budget 3k -5k per night . Naira is currently high now compared to cedis . So u have an advantage
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by justhelp(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
transportation from Lagos to Accra is not more than 15,000 without passport . With passport 10,000 . Lodging , it depends ok the hotel budget 3k -5k per night . Naira is currently high now compared to cedis . So u have an advantage
do u school in ghana ?
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by justhelp(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2014
@stella i love ur blog
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Mickyboiz: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
tanx bro i intends to board 'God is good' frm iyana ipaja, mayb i wi go to idiroko as u said tanx sir
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Mickyboiz: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
@stella i'm nt goin dere for Ghana admsn/ schooling , finland wants to use Ghana/ kenya for entrance exam and i tink Ghana is the closest , although there jst planing to bring the exam there ds year, dere main centre is kenya or do u kn how to gt to kenya ? Incase dey refuse to bring it to Ghana
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Youngsage: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Mickyboiz:
@stella i'm nt goin dere for Ghana admsn/ schooling , finland wants to use Ghana/ kenya for entrance exam and i tink Ghana is the closest , although there jst planing to bring the exam there ds year, dere main centre is kenya or do u kn how to gt to kenya ? Incase dey refuse to bring it to Ghana
Do you mean by road?
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by bumitek02(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guy wait, let app form come out first, it might be Ghana, Cameron, or even Nigeria here, going to Ghana is easy just hold your cash and passport, with 25 to 30k you are fine for the trip.
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
justhelp:
do u school in ghana ?
no . I graduated two years ago
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mickyboiz:
tanx bro i intends to board 'God is good' frm iyana ipaja, mayb i wi go to idiroko as u said tanx sir
am a lady not a guy . God is good is ok too , takie
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Mickyboiz: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Youngsage:
Do you mean by road?
yea
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Mickyboiz: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
bumitek02:
Guy wait, let app form come out first, it might be Ghana, Cameron, or even Nigeria here, going to Ghana is easy just hold your cash and passport, with 25 to 30k you are fine for the trip.
lolz grin
bumitek02:
lolz no be my fault o i av to ask b4 den
Re: Plss I Need Help!! How To Travel To Ghana From Sango Ota By Road by Mickyboiz: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
am a lady not a guy . God is good is ok too , takie
oh! Sowi, tanx anyway 4d info

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Bus Going To Yenogua,balyesa From Ibadan Or From Yenogua / From Lagos To Calabar? / Need Directions From Ikeja To Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.