Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart (1088 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am / Is Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by courage54(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by Samuel200: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
One love naija
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
angry angry angry Kitty-Cat
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by Caseless: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Op, may God bless u.
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by drauj(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
@ OP u r among the Guided and blessed.
God's mercy and Favours will follow u everywhere u go. Cheers.
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by whirlwind7(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Well, the part of the bible you corrupted just to extol the virtues of your beloved general...even he (Buhari) doesn't believe in it. If he ever gets to read this (I doubt) he would only feel disgust.

Moreover, no one is going to vote for a general. If he wants power so bad, he is free to put on his uniform and seize power at will (he's good at it. Fact is, its the only method of acquiring power of which he is familiar with)

I'm not gonna argue if you are a christian or not. It doesn't come into the equation. What I'm going to ask you is this: Has your beloved general in any way demonstrated his tolerance for others of a different faith? Being an influential and a well respected personality of the northern extraction, has he ever openly condemned the activities of the jihadists/terrorist who have relentlessly slaughtered innocent men, women and children in their thousands?

He is not corrupt, he is the messiah, he will set things right if elected...Let him start this amazing evangelism in his own backyard first. Perhaps we might give him the benefit of the doubt afterwards.

For now, he is prepared to ensure that "the dog and the baboon will get soaked in blood" if he looses. Im sorry, but im scared to cast my vote for a "messiah" who preaches nothing but bloodshed...especially since its not his own blood he was referring to.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by courage54(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Caseless:
Op, may God bless u.

God bless you too. Let's continue to spread the good gospel of the General until we have a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by courage54(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
drauj:
@ OP u r among the Guided and blessed.
God's mercy and Favours will follow u everywhere u go. Cheers.

God bless you too. Let's continue to spread the good gospel of the General until we have a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by lekejob(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please, when'll the youth lead?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
lekejob:
Lead like your mates are doing around the world, someone leads Google, Facebook and twitter.
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by Mogidi: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
The OP is a lone voice in Niger Delta and dare I say Nigeria. Who wants a sharia loving, gworo chewing ex buruntashi exporter to rule them?

Y'all should travel with the general to Fuckinstan and start an Islamic caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by pelvicky(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
OP, how much dem pay you?

Let him speak of the good things about himself.

We did not want a jihadist supporter. Who tend to islamize the whole country and bring about sharia law..

BUHARI MY FOOT!!!

GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Op collect a like and a share there. May God in his infinite love and kindness protect you and yours and increase your wisdom, amen.

God bless Buhari.
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by omenka(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
lekejob:
Are you not a youth Is anyone stopping you Have you ever even attempted to lead a classroom in your life
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by courage54(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
omenka:
Op collect a like and a share there. May God in his infinite love and kindness protect you and yours and increase your wisdom, amen.

God bless Buhari.

Thanks a lot sir, God bless you too sir. We must continue to preach the good gospel of the General until we have a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
ewu
Re: Buhari A Blessing To Nigeria. Who Has Nigerians At Heart by courage54(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
ewu

I have made up my mind not to insult anyone, but ur constructive argument will be welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-minister, General Dominic Oneya’s Daughter Shot Dead / Fayemi, Fayose’s Feud Deepens Over Inauguration / Reason Why Buhari Will Win 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.