Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Britony Combi Se 80 - Boiler Problem - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Britony Combi Se 80 - Boiler Problem (1024 Views)

80 Acres Ofland For Sale At Abijo Area Opposite Abijo GRA After Sangotedo. Ajah / Am In Need Of A Car Boiler / Gas Boiler Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britony Combi Se 80 - Boiler Problem by DAVIS125: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2008
I've got a small problem with my combi boiler. When the heating is off, and i run the hot water, 2 - 3 minutes after I've stopped running the hot water, the boiler starts to fire up for a second then cuts out, and repeats this process over and over again until I press the reset button. I doesn't happen when the heating is on.
I've contacted the manufacturer's technical help team via email, but they say they have never heard of this fault before. I was just wondering if anyone here might have any experience of this kind of thing.
Re: Britony Combi Se 80 - Boiler Problem by WILSON47: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2008
It best to contact Phoenix plumbing contractor and ask to book an appointment for their service team, the best option and hopefully a quick repair.
Re: Britony Combi Se 80 - Boiler Problem by MICHAEL55: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2009
You can go to Dallas Plumber
tell him yore problem

(1) (Reply)

8 Plots Of Lands For Sale In Ijebu Igbo / Duplex For Sale In Enugu/ Nike Lake Road / Land Needed For Lease In Lekki And Environs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.