Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian (1008 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Using The Holy Spirit To Support Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by Holyfire1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Many "Christians" doubt the authencity of the Holy Spirit. However, some christian doctrines doesn't even believe in Him, some even say He is not a personality.
By the help of nairalander filled with the Holy Ghost and power, we implore u to please make it know to as many Christians who has no tapped into the power of the Holy Ghost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by zyzxx(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
op there is different btw Aving holyspirit and baptism of holyspirit.
I will explain my own conviction not wit bible but my person experience
2006 I got baptise and after return to convention our general oversea was preaching I stood @ d back and I open my heart. What I notice was dat I was speaking in another tongue. But wen I reached, after some month I backslide loose d tongue. but d spirit of God did not leave me.
Later in 2009 I re-dedicate my life back to christ. I seek is face day and night.
but what actually lead to my holyspirit baptism is dat I use to eat a lot in my dream back den... For almost a year I ate in dream. Am a sunday teacher den I pray nothing apen. So wen it reach a stage wen d fud is too much and I went for alter call and dis spider web to I do experience it wit many prayer nothing apen.
So I entered fasting, dat God until I over come dis I won't stop fasting
I fasted for long. I won't mention d number. b4 I reach 20 no more fud again but I did not stop because I was enjoy somtin. Like reading bible and my eyes will open and I will be seeing vision and special divine interpretation of some bible verse. Again like if am singing God will open my eyes and I will c how angel are worshiping God wit me... d first time I heard God voice my ear was like hmmm.
I can c d respect any where I go. During dat time I minister one youth sunday. After preaching holyspirit ghost as already take over d church d next morning all d mama in d church start calling me pastor mi pls pray for me... I thank God for my mentor dat he use for me to kill all d pride dat may follow it.. again
Service dat will commend on sunday I will c it.. Wen teaching most of my student will call me dat. It what there are facing in there life, am sayin and d solutions
B4 I realise I am already baptise wit holyspirit strong tongue follows
It d best experience of my life and I enjoy it till today. d gift and grace is there
Glory to u jesus u are wonderful without u am nothing.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by IfyAwazie(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
The Holy Spirit is as Real as the air i breath.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by Zikdik(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
zyzxx:
2006 I got baptise and after return to convention our general oversea was preaching I stood @ d back and I open my heart. What I notice was dat I was speaking in another tongue. But wen I reached, after some month I backslide loose d tongue. but d spirit of God did not leave me.
Later in 2009 I re-dedicate my life back to christ. I seek is face day and night.
but what actually lead to my holyspirit baptism is dat I use to eat a lot in my dream back den... For almost a year I ate in dream. Am a sunday teacher den I pray nothing apen. So wen it reach a stage wen d fud is too much and I went for alter call and dis spider web to I do experience it wit many prayer nothing apen.
I fasted for long. I won't mention d number. b4 I reach 20 no more fud again but I did not stop because I was enjoy somtin. Like reading bible and my eyes will open and I will be seeing vision and special divine interpretation of some bible verse. Again like if am singing God will open my eyes and I will c how angel are worshiping God wit me... d first time I heard God voice my ear was like hmmm.
I can c d respect any where I go. During dat time I minister one youth sunday. After preaching holyspirit ghost as already take over d church d next morning all d mama in d church start calling me pastor mi pls pray for me... I thank God for my mentor dat he use for me to kill all d pride dat may follow it.. again
Service dat will commend on sunday I will c it.. Wen teaching most of my student will call me dat. It what there are facing in there life, am sayin and d solutions
It d best experience of my life and I enjoy it till today. d gift and grace is there
***chai***
This generation is truly hopeless. You can't even compose your gibberish properly.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Zikdik:

***chai***
This generation is truly hopeless. You can't even compose your gibberish properly.
Holy Spirit teaches them foreign languages at the expense of English language.

1 Like

Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
@zyzxx:
Desperation, hunger and weakness. Not surprised you started hearing voices and seeing angels.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by Orunto: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
You cannot know nothing unless you experience something. Holy Spirit is very real. He talks to me often and I am HUMBLED by it. So pray to encounter It and you will be BORN AGAIN.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2014
zyzxx:
Can you give me your facebook username or whatsapp
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by zyzxx(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Zikdik:

***chai***
thanks God bless u and gud morning
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by zyzxx(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2014
musKeeto:
@zyzxx:
Desperation, hunger and weakness. Not surprised you started hearing voices and seeing angels.
muskeeto u are funny.
if u are an atheists I don't need to say anytin to prove myself to you
But note: if there is fake surely there must be original.. Witches and wizard are real so God is real .
Gud morning.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by zyzxx(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2014
thabanemaduna:

Can you give me your facebook username or whatsapp
Gud morning sir.
yes but y sir?
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by torchwave: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Zikdik:

***chai***
And that's the best you can come up with in terms of correction? Are you any better even with all your masterful decoration of the english language?

@topic

The Spirit of God is real to me as real can be. He is part of my everyday life. I acknowledge His Presence so that I know I'm not alone. He is as real as you want Him to be.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by Zikdik(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2014
torchwave:
And that's the best you can come up with in terms of correction? Are you any better even with all your masterful decoration of the english language?

@topic

The Spirit of God is real to me as real can be. He is part of my everyday life. I acknowledge His Presence so that I know I'm not alone. He is as real as you want Him to be.
Trust me Bruv, I can be masterfully decorative about anything when I want to be. No one really cares if or not the holy apparition wipes your backside for you.
Now take your ball and go home.
Re: How Real Is The Holy Spirit To You As A Christian by rinrin23(f): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
musKeeto:

Holy Spirit teaches them foreign languages at the expense of English language.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ashura (fasting The 9th & 10th Of Muharram) / Why Did Christ Really Come Down To Earth / Going To Church When On Your Menstruation.. Wright Or Wrong. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.