Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Where Can I Get The Spark Plug Fouler To End My Check Engine Light? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Get The Spark Plug Fouler To End My Check Engine Light? (1130 Views)

Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota / Abuja| Car check engine light scanner, GPS enabled. Price: N5000 / My Check Engine Light Keep Going On And Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get The Spark Plug Fouler To End My Check Engine Light? by charlesadeoye(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hi Everyone, I would be glad to all car users, if you can kindly tell me where I can get the spark plug foulers that I can use in spacing my o2 sensors? Any prompt response will be appreciated

Re: Where Can I Get The Spark Plug Fouler To End My Check Engine Light? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Go to any spare part shop and ask for spark plug "adaptors" spacers, you can modify them a bit and they will function perfectly. They cost 1 or 2hundred naira.
Re: Where Can I Get The Spark Plug Fouler To End My Check Engine Light? by charlesadeoye(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
@GAZZUZZ- I have tried that at almost every local auto part shop around me, I keep getting those ones that won't screw into the o2 pot, that's why I posted those pictures I saw from someone's modification here
Re: Where Can I Get The Spark Plug Fouler To End My Check Engine Light? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2014
charlesadeoye:
@GAZZUZZ- I have tried that at almost every local auto part shop around me, I keep getting those ones that won't screw into the o2 pot, that's why I posted those pictures I saw from someone's modification here

You need to go old sch, part dealers into 504 505 kinda stuff.
Re: Where Can I Get The Spark Plug Fouler To End My Check Engine Light? by charlesadeoye(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2014
thanks bro, i will revert back to you

(1) (Reply)

Very Very Neat Registered Camry 2008 In Perfect Condition For Urgent Sale Out / Xtra Clean 2008 Model Ford Edge @ 2.6m / Lexus Rx300 2002 Model@ N1.320m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.