Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World (877 Views)

Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by sonofanarchy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria is world most powerful country,cos things that wipes out other countries like ours we see it as nothing,even adapt to most of this things,for instance if there's no light in all this white countries during summer somany whites wil die of it,but here we stay without light even to the extent that our electric wires re nw been used for Janglova for kids lol,still we smile,teroristscan't even disturb our mindset rather it all turns to Jokes,lack of Job nkor,we have won d battle through self employment and talents,infact I can't list all of them cos we all knw,chai Naija I love UNa

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by Princecalm(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
So from what you are saying,we should continue living in such conditions without striving for change because you claim it makes us the strongest.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mtcheww angry

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by mperoakeem(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
so? U try n u no try... But 2 me i c no senses there. Naija is powerless
Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by lirusehn(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014

Naija is actually not powerless but you are absolutely senseless
undecided

Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by naturally: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigerians have shock absorber
Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by omenka(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
snowprince07:
Mtcheww angry
Mtchewwer angry
Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
@OP, I would have vibed with ya if your title stated that Nigerians suffer the most, yet, smile the most!

"Suffering and Smiling".

sonofanarchy:
Nigeria is world most powerful country,cos things that wipes out other countries like ours we see it as nothing,even adapt to most of this things,for instance if there's no light in all this white countries during summer somany whites wil die of it,but here we stay without light even to the extent that our electric wires re nw been used for Janglova for kids lol,[size=20pt]still we smile[/size]...

Right there in bold, that's all that need be said.
Re: Why Nigeria Is The Most Powerful Nation In The World by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
omenka:
Mtchewwer angry
guy wetinng nahh na space I de book I go comment after I read joohh angry

(1) (Reply)

2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. / Women Are More Reliable In Politics – Obasanjo / Breaking News: DSIEC Declares PDP Winner Of Ethiope East Local Government Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.