Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Arsene Wenger Apologizes For Pushing Jose Mouriho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger Apologizes For Pushing Jose Mouriho (488 Views)

Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst / Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him / Super Falcon's Ugo Njoku Banned And Fined For Pushing Australian Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Apologizes For Pushing Jose Mouriho by camelus: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jose Mourinho (right) and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger are kept apart by the fourth official Jonathan Moss during the Premier League football match between Chelsea and Arsenal at Stamford Bridge on October 5, 2014 
From the Yahoo News Sport:

The Frenchman, talking to French television show Telefoot, said: “They gave too much importance to this story. In hindsight I think I should not have reacted at all, it’s not a way to behave on a football field.

“I always regret any signs of violence and I apologise, but that’s a part of games where everything is manic. And then we have quite a substantial past. Did Mourinho provoke me? That is how I felt. I did not enter Chelsea’s technical area.”

The claim that he didn't enter Chelsea's technical area is a strange one, considering that the video below, which picks up shortly after the shove, shows that he did.

(1) (Reply)

Essien: I Don't Have Ebola / Ronaldo's Facebook Likes Top 100 Million And Counting / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid Stats News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.