Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Real Truth About Tiwa Savage Marriage Issue Read Her Interview with Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Truth About Tiwa Savage Marriage Issue Read Her Interview with Video (1027 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About Tiwa Savage Marriage Issue Read Her Interview with Video by justhelp(m): 12:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Tiwa Savage who has been on the spot light for weeks now following her marital issues with hubby, Tunji Balogun, was a guest on Saturday’s edition of “The Truth” with Olisa. During the interview session, she addressed a lot of issues including her controversial hit track ‘Wanted’ video, and how her success has redefined how women entertainers are perceived within a male-dominated industry.

“Every woman has that element and that period where they just feel sexy inside.I think I was going through a phase. Yea I wasn’t scared to show it and wasn’t scared of any backlash that was going to come ,because I know that whatever happens,I can always back up any controversy with my talent . The song is my favourite in my album. It might not be most people’s cup of tea in Nigeria, but internationally, they listen to that song and they love it . The guy who produced it is Oak, who produced “Your love “for Nicki Minaj. So I love the song. I’m influenced by Beyonce and by Mariah Carey by Rihanna, Brandy. I’m influenced all the time. I wasn’t thinking whether Nigeria was ready or not, I was just doing something from an artistic point of view.No regrets at all” She explained. read more and watch the video from the source....http://www.akposvillage.com/2014/10/at-last-truth-about-tiwa-savage-revealed.html
Re: The Real Truth About Tiwa Savage Marriage Issue Read Her Interview with Video by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2014
hmmm, so tiwa when u have kids(if at all u gonna have one) what will u tell them if they watch ur 'wanted" music video? abeg u guys! enough about this girl undecided I really don't know what she's turning into.
Re: The Real Truth About Tiwa Savage Marriage Issue Read Her Interview with Video by shaneroberts26: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm, so tiwa when u have kids(if at all u gonna have one) what will u tell them if they watch ur 'wanted" music video? abeg u guys! enough about this girl undecided I really don't know what she's turning into.
Park well.
Re: The Real Truth About Tiwa Savage Marriage Issue Read Her Interview with Video by Ladybluecash(f): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2014
If she like she shud b influenced by terry g and tonto dike.. Dats no nigeria cup of tea either

(1) (Reply)

All In The Name Of Fashion......... Shameless Woman Expose Everything / Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide, Flavour & More! / Actor Mike Ezuruonye Was Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.