Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Obansanjo - I Have No Grudge Against Anyone In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obansanjo - I Have No Grudge Against Anyone In PDP (626 Views)

I Overthrew Shagari, Yet He Bears No Grudge, Says General Buhari / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Obj Says He Has No Grudge Against Anyone In Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obansanjo - I Have No Grudge Against Anyone In PDP by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2014
The former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on Sunday said he bore no grudge against anybody in the Peoples Democratic Party.

He, however, said he was not happy with the choice of Mr. Buruji Kashamu as the Chairman, Mobilisation and Organisation committee of the party in the South-West.

The former president was reacting to the plea made last week by the PDP chairman, Adamu Mu’azu, the Senate President, David Mark, and a former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, for him to return to the party.

In a statement on Sunday, Obasanjo described the plea to come back to the party as wrong and a great misrepresentation. He said he was away to South Africa to attend a meeting of the African Union on crisis in South Sudan when he heard about the plea for forgiveness.

He said, “Talking of inviting me back to the PDP is wrong and it is a great misrepresentation as I have never left the PDP and I will never leave the PDP. I have said it before and I will say it again, I rose to become the President of Nigeria on the platform of the PDP and for that reason alone, I will remain a card-carrying and ward-active member of the PDP for as long as I have to be a political party member.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-have-no-grudge-against-anyone-in-pdp-obasanjo/

Re: Obansanjo - I Have No Grudge Against Anyone In PDP by Billygee2u: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2014
OBJ,what else can you say,than what you have just said ?
Re: Obansanjo - I Have No Grudge Against Anyone In PDP by philantoxx(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2014
obj please retire fully na abeg.u have been on the front pages of our newspapers since the British handed over.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Govs Meet To Take Stand On Endorsement / South Africa To Return $15m Arms Cash To Nigeria - Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / EBOLA: Texas College Turns Down Applications From Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.