Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) (2686 Views)

Photos: Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman / Buhari Withdraws From Presidential Race; Backs Mallam Nuhu Ribadu / Buhari Withdraws From Presidential Race; Backs Mallam Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Atmmachine(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2014
FORMER EFCC Chairman and Adamawa state governorship aspirant Mallam Nuhu Ribadu pictured tending to his cattle in his farm.

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 13, 2014
I see...
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by kilokeys(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2014
hehehehe... he still looks stewpid..

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by fitzmayowa: 5:56am On Oct 13, 2014
kilokeys:

Indeed very stup1d...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2014
even the cow in the second picture be like, what the fvck is this man doing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2014
I just can't not like this man. Come back to where you belong sir. Leave the nest of Killers. All Cankerworms do is kill and destroy, and you simply aren't cut out for such grind... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2014
A political pawn on Adamawa chessboard grin
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Ribadu the man of the people tongue

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2014
His headache not mine
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by philantoxx(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2014
does this change d price of beef?
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Code213: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2014
kilokeys:
He owns a farm, he is pictured @ his farm, how does that look stewpid? Where would u rather see him pictured? Inside a private jet like Psquare and Davido?
He's a politician now, he has to appeal to the electorates. I love the Pix. grin. Go Ribadu!! Haters gon hate!!!

6 Likes

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by kokoA(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
What is this suppose to mean? You carry photographer follow you to snap where you dey care for your own cow Smh.. What happened to this eloquent young man in such a short time?... PDP happened!! Smh..

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2014
Tales by sunlight tori grin
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by chris365(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2014
na wetin fit am be dis. waiting for hell rufai yo join him soongrin.
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by FrankC3: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Double post
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by FrankC3: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Ribadu has been known to own a large herd of cattle even before his days in EFCC. While his peers like El Rufai were busy owning up choice pieces of lands in FCT directly and proxy, this guy was investing his income in his farm business.

I remember when he declared his assets that it included about 100 cattle or so. Even the Vice President has some cattle also, in fact, most northern politicians, and I think that includes former Gov Nyako have farms and most of their farms include cattle section.

Actually, folks down south are learning the trade fast. A friend who works with a major telco recently bought about 15 calf to sell after about 1 year. This guy is a mid management staff in his coy and he employs some old folks in his village to take fodder for the cattle daily at a very cheap rate. This is happening in many other places down south as I type.

When I read comment on NL and how disconnected they are from the present trend of the growing middle class, I believe all the more that real Nigerians who have something to contribute hardly post on NL. This man and many others like him, no matter their 'crime' (if dumping APC for PDP is one) should be praised for investing in our economy, creating jobs and saving us all some meat importation cost.

8 Likes

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Exjoker(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2014
isokay
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Not surprise cos an average fulani man owns at least a cow.
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Atmmachine:
FORMER EFCC Chairman and Adamawa state governorship aspirant Mallam Nuhu Ribadu pictured tending to his cattle in his farm.

[size=16pt]ABO-KI[/size]
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2014
I don't see the connection between this pictures and his political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by fr3do(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Hian!
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by EMANY01(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Dominiquez:
I don't see the connection between this pictures and his political ambition.

He is running for Governor in 2015.And will probably win.What PDP did was pull a wool on almost everyone.
His campaign is in full gear people will only understand what happened when he is being sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by yuncka: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Story for cows!

Only d cows will vote.
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Mogidi: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Ribadu the Gov/President in waiting, your time will come son.
By 2019 you'd have grown enough hairs on your chest to contest the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Kundagarten: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Mogidi:
Ribadu the Gov/President in waiting, your time will come son.
By 2019 you'd have grown enough hairs on your chest to contest the presidency.

You funny die, lol.

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Mogidi: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Kundagarten:

You funny die, lol.

Na true bros, the presidency is his after 2019.

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by Nutase: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2014
POLITICS
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by ifaoni(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2014
thats why the acted like cow.
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by talktimi(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2014
How does someone tending to cattle in HIS farm translate to a political stunt ? Op its not by force to post topics on nairaland. You hear ?

1 Like

Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2014
These pictures are better than that of Omisore and his corn chewing exercise. grin
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by keypad1: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2014
nuhu sex animals for ritual.

Bastard!
Re: Political Stunt! Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman (PHOTOS) by kunlesehan(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmmm...if not for education, this mallam for be megida.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Professor Osinbajo does not have a PhD or its equivalent? / Meaning Of PVC / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.