Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (283619 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Realex007: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
1.d note cant switch off while its chargin. it was on while chargin and I put off 2 charge faster. and it switched on itself. wanna correct DAT if possible
2. only sim 1 has d option of 3g
3. performance in HD gaming is Awesome
4.it's not bulky, d b3 make it little heavy. just little.
5. notification light is small and it's multicolor 4 different notifications.
6. b3 life is good. gamed 4 an hour wif 6%.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Realex007:

ur bbm pin...u don try osshey
ko si wahala... Drop your BBM id. "I'll add you up"
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Realex007:
1.d note cant switch off while its chargin. it was on while chargin and I put off 2 charge faster. and it switched on itself. wanna correct DAT if possible

pretty impressive... Thinking of getting this beast bt the SD card issue is giving me an headache..
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by moruphb: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2014
proffnico:

please i need the lux for screen too, my pin..
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Realex007: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2014
proffnico:
pretty impressive... Thinking of getting this beast bt the SD card issue is giving me an headache..
keep calm d internal memory 4 apps can't be full. and moreover someone Posted a solution 4 it. buy d beast and enjoy d world of android.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2014
neeyah212:
Any time I switch my phone off to charge it, it turns itself on automatically as soon as I plug the charger in. Is there any way I can stop this?

I experience the same most of the time but not every time.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Realex007:

Have you root the note? If yes please how? Wanna root mine too without PC.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by escoboy: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Pls... Am confused and I want to be sure of this phone.. I want to get a new android... Would innjoo note be d best for me?.. I heard someone sayin its battry life isn't strong and makes the phone so hot like hot plate.. Am confused and am thinkn of gettin d infinix joypad 8 (tab) or injoo t1... And pls anyone who noz of a good tab within d range of 14 -18k 8inches should be let me know.. Tanx guruZ
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Realex007: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
AKMoney1:

Have you root the note? If yes please how? Wanna root mine too without PC.
try rootgenius.apk
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
escoboy:
Pls... Am confused and I want to be sure of this phone.. I want to get a new android... Would innjoo note be d best for me?.. I heard someone sayin its battry life isn't strong and makes the phone so hot like hot plate.. Am confused and am thinkn of gettin d infinix joypad 8 (tab) or injoo t1... And pls anyone who noz of a good tab within d range of 14 -18k 8inches should be let me know.. Tanx guruZ
The battery is strong going by what we have from a lot users for the heatness I am sure of a user which uses it and it don't heat up as claim but Infinix Joypad is also not a bad choice......
I can supply you either of the devices with discount of N500 Instantly... But I will be handling the iNote by God Grace tomorrow.
So far can wait I will be giving the full review as soon as I obtain the iNote....
Get discounts for your purchases on JUMIA
Ring me on 08069278428 or Whatsapp
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Realex007:

Hope you are aware of the the new rom try to update it to the latest rom if you are using the old rom.....May be there will be more effective functions...
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Realex007:

try rootgenius.apk

Thanks still searching for the link. Have tried kingroot, framaroot and towel root but none work.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
IamAbeGroups:

Hope you are aware of the the new rom try to update it to the latest rom if you are using the old rom.....May be there will be more effective functions...

Sup bro, you remember me? I live in Ib and got the note from you. Pls shed more light on updating new ROM on the phone. I updated my FB but can't run it.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by neeyah212(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
AKMoney1:

Thanks still searching for the link. Have tried kingroot, framaroot and towel root but none work.
Try this link. It worked for me but you need a pc. http://androidxda.com/download-vroot
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by neeyah212(f): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm a bit worried about my battery. It doesn't last as much as I expect for its capacity. I've tried reducing the brightness and using battery doctor.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Marvell23:
if you like innjoo note and you're yet to buy it, My little advice is please wait........!!! We all know Innjoo is known for very cheap Smartphones with good specs. I say wait because the beast is coming!!!! surprised! Introducing the Innjoo note S.......

specs...
Android 4.4 Os
16mp of back camera and 8mp of front
32gb of onboard storage
2gb of ram
5.5 HD Screen
octacore processor
Loadiiiiigggggggg
watch out
Are you serious or joking. What's ur source?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dharay99: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Xxpress:

Are you serious or joking. What's ur source?

d guy dey jonz...no mind am.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
neeyah212:

Try this link. It worked for me but you need a pc. http://androidxda.com/download-vroot

I need apk app to root the phone
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
AKMoney1:

av you tried root master?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
proffnico:

Nope bro, do you have the link please?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
proffnico:

Thanks so much bro. It work smiley

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by damilonya(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
AKMoney1:

pls, what application did u use in rooting u Note? I have T1 and tried several application without success. Pls, help! Tanx!
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Realex007: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
proffnico:
7C3BF7FF dahs ma pin...add up
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by AKMoney1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
damilonya:
pls, what application did u use in rooting u Note? I have T1 and tried several application without success. Pls, help! Tanx!

Root master
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
AKMoney1:

you're welcome..
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by escoboy: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Alrite thank u.. Will look forward to hearing from u. Just update me . Would know wat to do after the confirmation. Also wud get the phone from u then. Thanks boss
IamAbeGroups:

The battery is strong going by what we have from a lot users for the heatness I am sure of a user which uses it and it don't heat up as claim but Infinix Joypad is also not a bad choice......
I can supply you either of the devices with discount of N500 Instantly... But I will be handling the iNote by God Grace tomorrow.
So far can wait I will be giving the full review as soon as I obtain the iNote....
Get discounts for your purchases on JUMIA
Ring me on 08069278428 or Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by damilonya(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
AKMoney1:

Root master
is it an APK and what version?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by LaconicINC: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
iscom:
Innjoo replied me on Facebook that innjoo note doesn't has otg and ota, no gorilla glass protection, but the ppi is 320. The ppi may tempt me to buy the phone. They should have made the phone available everywhere but it is restricted to jumia only, which is very bad. I will still wait a little for the jiayu f2 before i make decision on note.
does this mean the phone can't be updated or upgraded to the latest OS?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dabigjoe6(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Yeah, only Sim one port is allowed 3G
no it can
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by thinko: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
OTG support

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
AKMoney1:

Sup bro, you remember me? I live in Ib and got the note from you. Pls shed more light on updating new ROM on the phone. I updated my FB but can't run it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1946322/innjoo-note-discussion-thread/24#28055027
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
proffnico:
But do you really believe this phone don't allow apps transfer to sd card....i don't think so
I will confirm that to the whole house tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.