Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (282469 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
dharay99:

Video.? Laffz...U shuld say u dnt know hw do it, here is an example.... angry angry
Nop listen to him he wants a picture with the light blinking....
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by shayubobo: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls and pls,pepu in d house,which one will u advice me to go for btwn dis innjoo note and tecno r7
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Chimezie250(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elparaiso:
I have been waiting for an honest review of this phone since day 1. A kind hearted owner should please give us one. #AbegAbegAbeg..... Me wan buy the phone.
if you re in Lagos surulere itire or ijesha precisely let me know may be you check mine out

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Chimezie250(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Realex007:

E don work now abi?
yap thanks man
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
IamAbeGroups:
Battery Performance is perfect.
2D is Good
3D is Good
Resolution sweet
CPU no lagging works smoothly
Note means bigger 5.5''
Rugged wise Yes
Support OTG
Call Quality & earpiece (Clear & Loud)
Transfer to SD Card.... Yes
Camera Quality great it will surprise you
Multi Tasking is great with no any lagging
Support only 3G on one SIM Slot
Battery: Removable
Speaker: Loud enough unless you want a Studio Speaker
So far this are my observations....more updates are coming

Can it use live wallpaper and does it have gesture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by shayubobo: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
nobody to ansa ma question??
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
shayubobo:
pls and pls,pepu in d house,which one will u advice me to go for btwn dis innjoo note and tecno r7
Bro the are all good Phones with advantages and disadvages.
Like price
RAM
Battery
Display
OS
CPU
But honestly I am in love with the iNote
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
shayubobo:
nobody to ansa ma question??
I don and you with what I know
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
IamAbeGroups:
This is a big lie..... abeg guys that are using this phone should tell they house abt the battery performance Abi the send you you u ney?
Even the T1 I can supply it for N11,999
i didn't say T1 battery has a problem don't misunderstand me, my friend was using i1s before he moved to T1, his i1s had same problem, as for the T1 he said the battery was excellent his only problem was that the camera was poor
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chimezie250:
if you re in Lagos surulere itire or ijesha precisely let me know may be you check mine out
Thanks bro.... But I'm currently at UNIBEN ... Thanks so much
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by holatoj(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2014
OdogwuMike:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS COME CLOSE FOR A QUICK LECTURE. LET ME MAKE IT PERFECTLY AND CATEGORICALLY CLEAR THAT INNJOO NOTE OR ANY OTHER NIGERIAN BRAND CHINESE PHONES ARE THE WORSE MISTAKE THAT YOU COULD EVER MAKE, REASONS BEING THAT, I FINALLY FOR ONCE (AFTER MUCH PUBLICITY AND OVER HYPING) DECIDED TO BUY A CHINESE FONE, INNJOO NOTE PRECISELY. THE PHONE WAS THE WORSE THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME, IN TERMS OF FONE USAGE. WHERE DO I START TO DESCRIBE THE NOTE ITS IT ITS FUNNY, SILLY, AND CHEAP OUTLOOK DISPLAY, ITS WACKY AND EXTREMELY POOR BATTERY LIFE, ITS TASTELESS, UNNATURAL, AND VERY VERY POOR CAMERA DISPLAY, ITS VERY BAD FONES PERFORMANCE (DAT HEAT UP LIKE IRON WHEN MAKING CALLS, DOWNLOADING AND SURFING THE INTERNET) ITS REGULAR WAY OFFING OR HANGING UP WHEN ON MULTIFUNCTIONS ITS VERY TINY LITE NOTIFICATION, (ALL THIS I NOTICED IN 1 DAY). THE MOST PAINFUL ASPECT, WAS WEN I FINALLY SOLD THE FONE OUT (AFTER 3 DAYS OF PURCHASE FROM JUMIA) THE BUYER CALLED ME TO LAMENT DAT THE PHONES VOLUME AND POWER BUTTON FUNCTION HAVE CEASED TO OPERATE, AND WHEN HE WANTED TO REPAIR THE FONE, HE WAS TOLD TO IMPORT THE CABLE PART FROM CHINA HE WAS LITERALLY CRYING, CHAIII embarassed embarassed embarassed MY HART WAS TOTALLY BROKEN, AND SAD, AS I REGRETTED EVER SELLING SUCH FONE TO HIM, LATER PROMISED TO REPAY HIM SHAA ONCE I COME BACK. NOW BACK TO THE MATTER, INNJOO FONES, INFINIX FONES, TECNO FONES OR ANY OTHER NIGERIAN CHINESE BRAND FONES SOLD HERE IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE TOTALLY AVOIDED (IF YOU MUST BUY, BUY FROM THERE ONLINE STORES, (ALIENEXPRESS OR DHGATE) REASON BEING THAT SOMES OF THOSE CHINESE PHONES IN THERE ONLINES STORE ARE MADE AND TARGETTED MOSTLY FOR EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN MARKETS, SO THERE STANDARDS, DURABILITY AND SUPERIORITY ARE NEVER DESAME OR COMPARED WITH THAT OF OUR NIGRIAN CHINESE FONES, (THAT ITS Y U HARDLY FIND FONES LIKE TECNO, INFINIX, OR WORSE INNJOO FONES ON THOSE SITES). THESE NIGERIAN CHINESE BRAND FONES GIVES US ALOT OF EXPECTATIONS AND PROMISES, BUT MY BROTHER ALL NAH WASH, ALL NAH LIE, ALL NAH FAKE, ALL NAH SCAM. NOW TELL ME, WHAT ITS THE NEED OF BUYING A FONE TODAY, AND D NEXT FEW DAYS OR MONTHS THE FONES DEVELOPS MALFUNCTION EG, SCREEN BREAK, SENSOR PROBLEM, BUTTON MALFUNCTION, AND WORSE SOME PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, AND NEED TO BE IMPORTED. THE WORSE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH NIGERIAN BRAND CHINESE FONES IS THAT ARE ALL LIARS, AND CHEATS THEY ONLY CARE FOR PROFIT AND GAIN, THEY TELL US THAT THEIR BATTERY IS 2000MAH WHILE IS 1000MAH, THEY TELL YOU THAT THE CAMERA IS 13MP WHILE ITS NOT EVEN UP TO 5MP, I GUESS THIS IS ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAVE NO TRUE STANDARD OR REGULATION TOWARDS THESE PEOPLE, IN ADDITION TO FACT THEY HAVE NO TRUE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF TECHNOLOGY WHAT SO EVER; THE CHINESE ARE AWARE OF THESE FACTS SO THEY TAKE HUGE ADVANTAGE OF US. IN CONCLUSION, I KNOW THOSE NIGERIAN CHINESE FONES MARKETERS HERE ON NAIRALAND WILL START TO ATTACK AND ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT MY POST, BUT MY BROTHER CHECK THE FONES THEY ARE OPERATING AND BE THE JUDGE, THEY OPERATE EITHER ORIGINAL SAMSUMG BRAND FONES, IPHONES, SONY BRAND FONES, HTC BRAND FONES, AND EVEN NOKIA FONES, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT ITS QUALITY AND DURATION WILL MATCH AND STAND THE TEST OF TIME. SO MY BRODA, WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER, WISE UP AND LETS ALL BOYCOTT, REJECT AND DISAPPROVE THE NIGERIAN BRAND CHINESE FONES (AT LEAST UNTIL THEY ARE ALL READY TO TRULY MAKE FONES BASED ON WHAT THEY SAY IT IS, AND UNTIL OUR GOVERNMENT IS READY TO SET UP TRUE STANDARD AND REGULATION AGAINST THEM) REMEMBER EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS THAT ''MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE'' I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU NOW KNOW THE TRUE REVIEW OF INNJOO FONES, AND NIGERIAN CHINESE FONE BRAND IN GENERAL. SORRY FOR THE LITTLE LONG POST

lols.........even if ur lecture z 2 page long I will still read and in fact am still getting innjooT1 next month.....thank God u said Chinese Brand phones ,yup I am agreeing with u dz phones have dia flaws and flops.....even if u read reviews of high end smart phones like HTC,Samsun,apple they all have their flaws in one little way or d other..........wake up bro nothing z. perfect except God......wat did Chinese r doing I believe we ain't appreciating it....there has been Android since around 2008 but who wan buy coz itz for the high end earners but this has been made available to us through d Chinese brands and u are complaining......BTW were u forced to buy it?? my advice z 1....it is either u go back to ur old phones and stop using and abusing Chinese andriod....2... next time get a phone like Samsung S5, HTC one M8 , Sony Xperia series...............imagine enjoying 4.4 kitkat with just 12-14k....I ave used 4 tecno androids and believe me dz phoƱes have flaws....but ah no get 80k to. enjoy 4.4 kitkat on Samsung but I still enjoy kit Kat if not in all but half bread better pass no bread

and check if d high end phones don't have dia flaws and flops....grin

Innjoo T1 on my lil mind....

7 Likes

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Realex007: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Is it just me or my phone can't charge my phone while it's switched off. It's always turning on while charging.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2014
IamAbeGroups:

Bro the are all good Phones with advantages and disadvages.
Like price
RAM
Battery
Display
OS
CPU
But honestly I am in love with the iNote
Dndroid, IamAbeGroups answer my question. Does it have gestures and does it support live wallpaper. I mean the iNote
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dawoyo(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Xxpress:

Dndroid, IamAbeGroups answer my question. Does it have gestures and does it support live wallpaper. I mean the iNote
It doesn't have gestures & I'm yet to try out any live wallpaper so I'm not certain if it supports it or not.
In all, the device is superb.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2014
I guess most new Android phones now support live wallpapers...
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2014
even tecno n3 supports live wallpaper....I don't knw why pple go dey ask funny questions....
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Xxpress:

Doesn't not support live wallpaper saying app isn't install...
Hopefully that would be fix on the next update.
I will Send them a note about that..... Sorry for not responding u earlier
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello Guys those looking for blackberry imei find plenty of them here
www.nairaland.com/1218626/free-blackberry-unlocking-codes-imei

Note Always Use imei for blackberrys that supports 3G
Like Z10, Q10, Bold 9900, Bold 9930 etc
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
johnade1:
even tecno n3 supports live wallpaper....I don't knw why pple go dey ask funny questions....
U can see dat the question ain't funny now. I can deduce dat u don't own the phone.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Who is using the Innjoo earpiece?

How good is it?.... Does it have control button like play/pause, volume key....

Proper review Pls....
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by gr8femfred: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls som1 shld help me on hw 2 use AIRTEL BIS subscriptn on dis Note..
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by chrisja(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elparaiso:
I have been waiting for an honest review of this phone since day 1. A kind hearted owner should please give us one. #AbegAbegAbeg..... Me wan buy the phone.
What is dis tin wit people and review? All d review from previous page aren't enough? Buy if u are interested it a gud fone for 20k infact too gud for 20k

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by jeflexy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
IamAbeGroups:
Battery Performance is perfect.
2D is Good
3D is Good
Resolution sweet
CPU no lagging works smoothly
Note means bigger 5.5''
Rugged wise Yes
Support OTG
Call Quality & earpiece (Clear & Loud)
Transfer to SD Card.... Yes
Camera Quality great it will surprise you
Multi Tasking is great with no any lagging
Support only 3G on one SIM Slot
Battery: Removable
Speaker: Loud enough unless you want a Studio Speaker
So far this are my observations....more updates are coming

pls, the innjoo is2 battery doznt really last, can i get a battery of more than 1900mah to use on my innjoo is2
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls guys whu has upgraded dis baby to the latest firmware released by innjoo,nd also whu has successfully ported cwm.

Oh guys b4 i forget, jst heard gta 5 has been released, i jst nid a reliable link to download dis awesome game.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dabigjoe6(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
IamAbeGroups:

Doesn't not support live wallpaper saying app isn't install...
Hopefully that would be fix on the next update.
I will Send them a note about that..... Sorry for not responding u earlier
supporting of live walpaper is not about the phone but the os it is an error or the app ypou are using is not compatible
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dabigjoe6(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Muyiwabiggy:
Does the innjoo note support 3g on both sims? I mean can u switch 3g on both sims without having to remove the Sims. Reply needed asap as I am about to order for it now and that is the last question that I need an answer for.
yeah you can
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by gr8femfred: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls som1 shuld help me out.. Hw can i use BIS on dis Note?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by psalmklef: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
@IAmABeGroups,phenk u bro,i ghat my package diz af2nun...d i2s+pouch+screen guard+magic earfone+e1 pb 4 #24,583 bt d fone z white yl i ordered 4 black bt d white colour z awesm 2,guess i wont regret d fone sha,am w8n 4 diz fire brigade 2 bring d lite com,phenkx 1s again bro

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Realex007: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
jeflexy:
pls, the innjoo is2 battery doznt really last, can i get a battery of more than 1900mah to use on my innjoo is2
Dahs wah u get wen u buy a 1900mah. Buy D note u didn't buy. U ve bought am octa core fone. Enjoy it.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Realex007: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
gr8femfred:
Pls som1 shuld help me out.. Hw can i use BIS on dis Note?
Check my prev pages 4 Glo bis. I replied Chimezie250
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by tunah2012: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=tunah2012 post=28217510][/quote]
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by phazotron(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chimezie250:

how much u offering

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.