Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (283738 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by 2ndking: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
johnade1:
Baba...God bless you oo...now enjoying Christmas live wallpapers... problem solved
I copied the link and paste on operamini. but I can't get it.
I mean the live wallpaper. screenshot please
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
@IAmAbeGroups.... Thanks bro... I just got my note..
Loving it
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
2ndking:

I copied the link and paste on operamini. but I can't get it.
I mean the live wallpaper. screenshot please
Try it again...I downloaded it there
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Live wallpaper now working smoothly on my note
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yusluv9990(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Someone shld at least flood this place with pix of the phone itself and its accessories let see it for real
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by DanielsParker(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pls @IAmAbeGroups, do i have to await a confirmatory call from jumia also?? Cos i ordered on the 9th but still no call. Asking cos I'm used to missing calls, i don't wanna miss theirs. I'm the guy from Enugu. Pls help me push my order through ,to avoid delay.. Pls. Having such amount,witout budget, could be tempting
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Champion042(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Placed an Order for the Injoo Note since 4th December, today is 12th december and am still expecting it ,...chaai Jumia should give me an award for my patience!!!
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by dabigjoe6(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
guys please help my Google play on my i1s keep saying ''no connection'' after I restored my phone back to factory settings
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Champion042(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
I started following the thread right from the point when i2s was being compared along side infinx zero. Then innjoo won the battle when infinx users started complaining about the phone overheating. Then we all started awaiting d arrival of the Note, and it finally came as advertised. I witnessed many people buy and use their innjoo product, i have heard so many praises and complaints, that i begin to feel like i already own the fone. To those seeking for live wall paper read previous posts and u wud find out how 2 download urs. To those seeking to change IMEI read previous posts and ur Questions would be solved. To those who wish to root their device successfully, read previous posts and u wud be guided aright. To those who wish to see the phone and its accessories, view previous posts and u wud find a You-tube link where a guy recorded his own package as he unwraps it 4rm Jumia.......Meehn i have seen things, and am still hopeful that one day that innjoo note go enter my hand!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yusluv9990(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wat page is the video at.....I have a low signal on ny phn due to my location and it will be very hard for me to stream videos cuz I use a lil nokia phn Relly starving to get d moneY in diverse notes to enable me get d baby so plzz pix will do anyone with d phn can kindly do that
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Champion042(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
moneymaker24:
Okay Guys, those requesting for Innjoo note unboxing video and Quick Review, you can view it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpCu5zNt_Q

page 42

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guys pls help me out with this memory card ish

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by brainy02: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
my precious note got stolen on tuesday.... still mourning ...... how i wish i can track the baastard thief
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by thinko: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Niscolinx:
Please download nd flash the current Rom and your problem will be solved.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2014
Champion042:
I started following the thread right from the point when i2s was being compared along side infinx zero. Then innjoo won the battle when infinx users started complaining about the phone overheating. Then we all started awaiting d arrival of the Note, and it finally came as advertised. I witnessed many people buy and use their innjoo product, i have heard so many praises and complaints, that i begin to feel like i already own the fone. To those seeking for live wall paper read previous posts and u wud find out how 2 download urs. To those seeking to change IMEI read previous posts and ur Questions would be solved. To those who wish to root their device successfully, read previous posts and u wud be guided aright. To those who wish to see the phone and its accessories, view previous posts and u wud find a You-tube link where a guy recorded his own package as he unwraps it 4rm Jumia.......Meehn i have seen things, and am still hopeful that one day that innjoo note go enter my hand!!!
Baba, We are the same I... I have been here for a long time too.... Before the phone was out! But I got my note yesterday.
Iamabe thank you
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by olahero(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2014
I get 3 Innjoo Note at hand now colour White but can only give it out @²⁴k, contact me if you are interested 07062183593.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yusluv9990(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Well i really love the video review.......it makes it so real... D guy pressed on a option like trice that makes it show a K .....and wats that if i may ask.....

But to be real d guy tried now am convinced.... Its worth d wait....
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2014
yusluv9990:
Well i really love the video review.......it makes it so real... D guy pressed on a option like trice that makes it show a K .....and wats that if i may ask.....

But to be real d guy tried now am convinced.... Its worth d wait....
Go to settings=> about phone=> android version..
Continue clicking on the Android version....
You would see your "K"...
I think it helps you check if your phone is genuine.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2014
thinko:

Please download nd flash the current Rom and your problem will be solved.
Do u av the phone?
Have u updated urs cos av tried it but wasn't successful.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2014
How can I take screenshot on dis note.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yusluv9990(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2014
Okayyy Elparaiso for the enlightment rodger that already....

Won't forget it.... It might be d first thing I will do wen I lay my hands on the phone

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by angelawoko(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Niscolinx:
In innjoo note the phrase "phone memory" refers to "SD card" while the other is "internal memory". I did not flash the new rom on my phone. But my phone is rooted sha.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2014
olahero:
I get 3 Innjoo Note at hand now colour White but can only give it out @²⁴k, contact me if you are interested 07062183593.
Shey e support 3g on both sims?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
yusluv9990:
Okayyy Elparaiso for the enlightment rodger that already....

Won't forget it.... It might be d first thing I will do wen I lay my hands on the phone
You are most welcome
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Xxpress:
How can I take screenshot on dis note.
Press both the "power button" and "volume down" button at the same time.... For about 1 or 2 seconds....
You would see you screen diminish a little....

#ScreenShots are nice, use them to store bbm timed messages!
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by 2ndking: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
johnade1:
Try it again...I downloaded it there
I've succeeded and download the live wallpaper apk but I can't install it..
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Elparaiso:

Press both the "power button" and "volume down" button at the same time.... For about 1 or 2 seconds....
You would see you screen diminish a little....

#ScreenShots are nice, use them to store bbm timed messages!
Not working.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Xxpress:

Not working.
Are you sure both buttons are working well?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yusluv9990(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Try power button plus volume UP button...

Is the phn sleek enough to hang in the pocket?

I hate hanging a phn in my hands wen not in use
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
yusluv9990:
Try power button plus volume UP button...

Is the phn sleek enough to hang in the pocket?

I hate hanging a phn in my hands wen not in use
How long will it take you to write/type "phone" in full?

Anyway, you can put the phone in your pocket conveniently
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yusluv9990(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin

Dnt mind me....

Nice name femi...u bear name with my dad thanks for replying tho....

Phone and phn... So far u were able to decode wah am referring to....
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Elparaiso:

Are you sure both buttons are working well?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.