Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (281135 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Sean7t9: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
I must say this, U guys on this thread are quite awesome.
Please, pardon me guys. Im kinda new here:-)... Please I need a comprehensive & notice approach to changing IMEI Number (for both SIM so I can subscribe to both)
-How to get a BB IMEI
-The best and easiest way to root my Innjoo Note.
Please I want as many ideas as possible.
Thanks Alot
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Sean7t9: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
femi4: ...
U seem to be d Guru here, I must say this, U guys on this thread are quite awesome.
Please, pardon me guys. Im kinda new here:-)... Please I need a comprehensive & notice approach to changing IMEI Number (for both SIM so I can subscribe to both)
-How to get a BB IMEI
Thanks Alot
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
femi4:
Media transfer will show "note" on your system, when you click on it, you will now see both phone memory and sdcard memory
i know now what am saying is dat it shouldn't be seeing it as media transfer instead it should be mass storage and like i stated it's quite slow when in media transfer nd wot about the case of my apps and games not being recognised
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Niscolinx:
i know now what am saying is dat it shouldn't be seeing it as media transfer instead it should be mass storage and like i stated it's quite slow when in media transfer nd wot about the case of my apps and games not being recognised
Thats how it appears. What do you mean by your games and apps not recognised?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sean7t9:

U seem to be d Guru here, I must say this, U guys on this thread are quite awesome.
-How to get a BB IMEI
Thanks Alot
Page 59(last post)

You can root with kingroot, check pg 53 for the link
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by olaoluwa2008(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello people. Pls i need help on flashing and upgrading my innjoo note. I av downloaded the tutorial and all other files. I followed the manual stepbystep but when i got to d finishing where my computer suppose to read my phone and flash it, it did not read it. I av done it severally and waited for so long to be sure i was not been too hasty. So i think there must be a paticular part of the manual dat is not correct. Pls if u av done urs successfully, help me with necessary info. Thanks
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2015
olaoluwa2008:
Hello people. Pls i need help on flashing and upgrading my innjoo note. I av downloaded the tutorial and all other files. I followed the manual stepbystep but when i got to d finishing where my computer suppose to read my phone and flash it, it did not read it. I av done it severally and waited for so long to be sure i was not been too hasty. So i think there must be a paticular part of the manual dat is not correct. Pls if u av done urs successfully, help me with necessary info. Thanks
Download and install MT6577 USB VCOM drivers. Its on page 58
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by seanaddy(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] @iamabe & @primeson1.... pls is d innjoo note flip pouch casing available cos im using a white inote and it has started suffering... Not fair... I need it like asap... Thanks
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Lloydwhiz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
olaoluwa2008:

pls proceed to the service center in Ikeja if u can't do it by yourself ...they will do it there for you and its free of charge

on the flashing aspect tho....I don't know abt upgrade
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
seanaddy:
[color=#990000][/color] @iamabe & @primeson1.... pls is d innjoo note flip pouch casing available cos im using a white inote and it has started suffering... Not fair... I need it like asap... Thanks

Not yet available.... We are sorry.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Sean7t9: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
femi4:
Page 59(last post)

You can root with kingroot, check pg 53 for the link

Thanks Femi, I appreciate. I need a BB IMEi directly from U. I'm really scared of clashing Imei if I copy online from d Page U mentioned. So could U pls send to my mail @ sean7t9@gmail.com
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sean7t9:

Thanks Femi, I appreciate. I need a BB IMEi directly from U. I'm really scared of clashing Imei if I copy online from d Page U mentioned. So could U pls send to my mail @ sean7t9@gmail.com
Generate yours using this PC software here
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
femi4:
Generate yours using this PC software here
Thanks for the useful info you are sharing here. Please bro, I'm having issue rooting my InnJoo F2... I've tried many rooter... the likes of KingRoot, -Key Root Master, Framaroot... but all to no avail. Any help? Thanks
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
factorial1:
Thanks for the useful info you are sharing here. Please bro, I'm having issue rooting my InnJoo F2... I've tried many rooter... the likes of KingRoot, -Key Root Master, Framaroot... but all to no avail. Any help? Thanks
Kingroot should do it, you need a good network connection
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by factorial1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
femi4:
Kingroot should do it, you need a good network connection
I used Kingroot for my M3 and it worked perfectly... the 3G here is strong... network connection is not the reason.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Niscolinx: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Niscolinx:
someone should help me pls
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by massive4all: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
JUMIA plz & plz we need innjoo Note flip case
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by fregysteve(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Can any oda flip case work with the note or it must be the one sold by jumia?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2015
massive4all:
JUMIA plz & plz we need innjoo Note flip case
Hello currently we don't have the casing on stock.
Send me Your Name, Full Delivery Address, Phone Number and Product Needed to 08069278428
I will get it for you once it is available..Thanks
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by IamAbeGroups(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2015
fregysteve:
Can any oda flip case work with the note or it must be the one sold by jumia?
To get the best it is preferably you use the one design for the Phone and it's only sold by Jumia.
But if you can't wait there is this Universal Casing that works on all Phones you can get that in most stores that sales phone accessories.
For your Casing you can reach me to Pre Order against availability... Thanks
InnJoo Note still N22,499
Pay on Delivery
Call 08069278428 (whatsapp) or
Send Your Name, Full Delivery Address, Phone Number and Product(s) Needed to 08112500111
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Genes1s: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
IamAbeGroups:

To get the best it is preferably you use the one design for the Phone and it's only sold by Jumia.
But if you can't wait there is this Universal Casing that works on all Phones you can get that in most stores that sales phone accessories.
For your Casing you can reach me to Pre Order against availability... Thanks
InnJoo Note still N22,499
Pay on Delivery
Call 08069278428 (whatsapp) or
Send Your Name, Full Delivery Address, Phone Number and Product(s) Needed to 08112500111
Hello boss pls how much will get this to Ilesha(osun state) and when will i get it if i pay tomorrow morning? i need the flip case with it. pls reply asap. thanks
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by LordCenturion(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
HELP,i installed bbm on my new innjoo note, I log in but it still say "setting up your bbm" since yesterday,... I have try many versions but still the Same,.. other application have open except bbm,... I have cleared cache.clear everything but the same

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
factorial1:
I used Kingroot for my M3 and it worked perfectly... the 3G here is strong... network connection is not the reason.
You Can Try Vroot or Towelroot
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
LordCenturion:
HELP,i installed bbm on my new innjoo note, I log in but it still say "setting up your bbm" since yesterday,... I have try many versions but still the Same,.. other application have open except bbm,... I have cleared cache.clear everything but the same
Hope you have a good network connection.

Confirm that Background Data is allowed:
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Data Usage.
3. Press the Menu button.
Ensure that Background Data is not restricted.

Check date, time, and year settings on device to ensure that each is correct.

Perform factory reset and install the latest version of bbm from playstore
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by LordCenturion(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
femi4:
Hope you have a good network connection.

Confirm that Background Data is allowed:
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Data Usage.
3. Press the Menu button.
Ensure that Background Data is not restricted.

Check date, time, and year settings on device to ensure that each is correct.

Perform factory reset and install the latest version of bbm from playstore

infact,I have tried all possible to open bbm but nothing, the thing is that ,it login ,but doesn't open contact for me to be able to chat....

this is wat I got since yesterday... am using latest bbm application....

MAYBE IT'S BBM NETWORK, abi wat do u think

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by LordCenturion(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
hello guys ,I just got innjoo note today ,wat is the first step am gonna take ,can anyone helllp me .........and I also heard about the whatsapp group ,here is my number 07061941297

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
LordCenturion:

infact,I have tried all possible to open bbm but nothing, the thing is that ,it login ,but doesn't open contact for me to be able to chat....

Yes, its either your network or bbm network
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Elparaiso(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
LordCenturion:
hello guys ,I just got innjoo note today ,wat is the first step am gonna take ,can anyone helllp me .........and I also heard about the whatsapp group ,here is my number 07061941297
Put your sim and load recharge card.......

Seriously....
You mean tweaks?
I recommend gravity box with closed installer.....
That thing works wonders on my note......
Change your imei too.....
Do the GLO Bis.....
Join the InnJoo forum too
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yeancol11(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
This phone is actually a machine cool : wink grin grin)
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by moneymaker24(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hello Everybody, I have some interesting topics concerning the innjoo note. Here are the links:

How To Install and Use Fonts On Innjoo Note:
http://www.techsng.com/2015/01/install-use-fonts-innjoo-note-android-phone.html

How TO Root the innjoo Note:
http://www.techsng.com/2014/12/download-use-kingroot-apk-app-rooting-innjoo-note-android-phone.html

How TO Change the innjoo note imei to a blackberry imei:
http://www.techsng.com/2014/12/proven-steps-changing-android-phone-imei-blackberry-imei.html

Quick Review On Innjoo Note :
http://www.techsng.com/2014/12/innjoo-note-unboxing-hands-quick-review-video.html

Please do feel free to share the links with anyone who is interested.

Cheers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2015
LordCenturion:

go to ur settings, click on application, click on ur bbm and clear d data and try login again ,or just download bbm 2.2 apk file ,d bbm above 2.2 always have dis network issue..
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Pre-order your INNJOO NOTE now and get it delivered to you at a discount of N500

***FREE DELIVERY AND PAY ON DELIVERY FOR LAGOS*****

***Delivery fee and you pay to Jumia Account Number*****
Contact;

WHATSAPP: 07038865067 BBM PIN: 26D9A48F

now for your orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.