Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (281703 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
okoheemmanuel:
tecno rocks, infinix, innjoo, elephone dey re all fragile fones, buy wot will last u
true... tecno is d most durable among dese phones, u can easily get accessories and parts too...
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
EditorJohn:
Drop your numbers to join the innjoo home ikeja group on whatsapp.... lol

08063360221 i have a query for 'em
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by MrReeseG(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good afternoon people.... The screen on my innjoo note went bad after a fall... i would like to know if it can be repaired, Thank you.... oh and i would love to know the price too, i'm in Lagos. (its got ink splattered all over the screen)
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by MrReeseG(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
biko add me 09096503626
maxjax:

08063360221 i have a query for 'em
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by chigozie391(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
EditorJohn:
add Me 08163047983
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by djaxz4sure(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
innjoo note for sale

screen protector, pouch, charger and warranty card are part of what you will get. phone is still very clean and the price of everything is 20k flat... text or whatsapp 08067 442161 if interested.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Kingoflotto(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
true... tecno is d most durable among dese phones, u can easily get accessories and parts too...
True man tecno is still the best
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Chimezie250(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrReeseG:
Good afternoon people.... The screen on my innjoo note went bad after a fall... i would like to know if it can be repaired, Thank you.... oh and i would love to know the price too, i'm in Lagos. (its got ink splattered all over the screen)
did mine 5.5k both the touch pad n screen
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
@femi4 and @primeson1 ... I tried to update my innjoo note firmware BUT my phone no longer power on. I followed all the instructions on how to do the update on page 65. I observed that when I was unzipping the ROM file of 478MB that it says "unable to unzip system.img".. What is the solution now? Please help to revive my innjoo... I stay at Abeokuta.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
biggboy:
@femi4 and @primeson1 ... I tried to update my innjoo note firmware BUT my phone no longer power on. I followed all the instructions on how to do the update on page 65. I observed that when I was unzipping the ROM file of 478MB that it says "unable to unzip system.img".. What is the solution now? Please help to revive my innjoo... I stay at Abeokuta.
That means the zip file was corrupted on arrival. Did you download it with a good network speed or use download manager to aid your download speed. I m sure you didn't. Just take your phone to innjoo home in Ikeja, let them help you out with the update
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by henrixx(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
injoo note for sale only in Lagos...contact me on 08062292514
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2015
femi4:
That means the zip file was corrupted on arrival. Did you download it with a good network speed or use download manager to aid your download speed. I m sure you didn't. Just take your phone to innjoo home in Ikeja, let them help you out with the update
BUT I downloaded the ROM update file with UC browser and it prompts me download complete. The phone no longer power on. The problem I have now is that the innjoo home is at ikeja and I work here in abeokuta. Please do you know if they open/work on weekends? Will I be charged to revive/update my phone? Will downloading the ROM update file again revive/update my phone? Thanks bro!
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by jayjay5oxide(m): 12:58am On Mar 15, 2015
The new InnJoo One is a smartphone revolution of exceptional quality.
It possess an Octa-Core processor, running at 1.4 GHz speed and its velocity is extensively high in thesame proportion. you get a charming horizontal battery know-how no matter how many apps you open at once. Browse, watch HD videos or play 3D games. Enjoy true-to-life graphics and smoothness and a whole new convincing capability.

The 5" full viewing-angle IPS display, gives you a better viewing experience - games become more real and not virtual like most Android apps we have this days, words and apps come to life and you can enjoy clear and transparent multi-media entertainment in full High definition (HD) glory.

http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-innjoo-one.html

With Innjoo one, you can Capture every moment for notable memories with the superb 13 Megapixel camera.
The New injoo has the following Technical Specifications:

Network

2G: GSM850/900/1800/1900
3G: WCDMA850/2100
WiFi: 802.11b/g wireless internet
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
View full specs @ http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-innjoo-one.html

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2015
biggboy:
BUT I downloaded the ROM update file with UC browser and it prompts me download complete. The phone no longer power on. The problem I have now is that the innjoo home is at ikeja and I work here in abeokuta. Please do you know if they open/work on weekends? Will I be charged to revive/update my phone? Will downloading the ROM update file again revive/update my phone? Thanks bro!
you ll always get "download completed" even if your file is corrupted but when you compare the file size, you all discover that they are not the same.
yes, they work on Sat and you won't be charge cos you are still within the warranty period
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
femi4:
you ll always get "download completed" even if your file is corrupted but when you compare the file size, you all discover that they are not the same.
yes, they work on Sat and you won't be charge cos you are still within the warranty period
Thanks bro! Pls can I get innjoo address in lagos and if possible description from iyana-Ipaja? Do you think I should call jumia to come and pick it and then they deliver to me again? I can't wait to see my phone alive again.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
biggboy:
Thanks bro! Pls can I get innjoo address in lagos and if possible description from iyana-Ipaja? Do you think I should call jumia to come and pick it and then they deliver to me again? I can't wait to see my phone alive again.
2nd Floor, Trinity Mall, 79 Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.

Contact number: 08184366068
Work Time:
8:30-17:30 (Monday to Friday)
8:30-12:00 (Saturday)

Note: Customers must visit the Innjoo
service center with their Jumia invoice.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
whats the implication of not comin with jumias invoice reciept?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Stevomayor1987: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Fola pls I need to change xtouch X2 imei number. But all my efforts is proving abortive. The phone is rooted already but I used mobile uncle app. But it's not working can you help me out?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Stevomayor1987:
Fola pls I need to change xtouch X2 imei number. But all my efforts is proving abortive. The phone is rooted already but I used mobile uncle app. But it's not working can you help me out?
you don't need to root your phone.
You don't need need mobile uncle app.

Just dial *#*#3646633#*#*
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by mankind80(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
EditorJohn:
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by toludadon(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls I can't install apps from other sources apart from playstore.. It will just freed at the next and install page ..help
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2015
@femi4 thanks brother!, my innjoo note is back on track. I just re-download the update file again. Thanks.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2015
biggboy:
@femi4 thanks brother!, my innjoo note is back on track. I just re-download the update file again. Thanks.
Anytime! Going forward, whenever you want to do anything that's delicate like that, make sure you have good internet connection and speed
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by biggboy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
femi4:
Anytime! Going forward, whenever you want to do anything that's delicate like that, make sure you have good internet connection and speed
Thanks again bro! I don learn my lessons
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by folafola(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
I need innjoo note case and innjoo i1s please how do I get this?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Kabawhat: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Add me to innjoo group pls 08094994506
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by irokobest(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2015
My innjoo note purchased in November 2014 has developed a fault that factory resetting could not fix. The menu, home and back batons has failed to respond to touch. The nonresponsiveness is gradually entering the bottom side of the main screen. The phone did not fall. I was chatting on what's app when the phone suddenly started misbehaving. So, I rebooted and discovered that the aforementioned parts no longer respond to touch. Please help. What do I do?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by augustinereg: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
The screen of my innjoo cracked just a week after it was brought by Jumia, the calibre was working, but right now it's in a complete mess the calibre is not working, and I can't pick my calls, so how do I get it fixed and ho much will it cost me any innjoo representative pls contact me (Augustinereg@gmail.com,) or reply pls

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yeancol11(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by allankay(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
@yeancul is d innjoo for sale comes wlth pouch?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Jidhey1(m): 1:51am On Mar 22, 2015
www.jidesdiary.com/2015/03/etisalat-15gb-now-back.html?m=1

Etisalat 1.5gb now back and beta

http://www.jidesdiary.com/2015/03/mtn-bis-now-working.html?m=1

...Mtn bis now working on android...

http://www.jidesdiary.com/2015/03/mtn-new-2gb-imei-releases.html?m=1

Now walk but still for lucky people Mtn 2gb imei...

And many more..... Check on us and give complain on our new design look

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by yeancol11(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2015
allankay:
@yeancul is d innjoo for sale comes wlth pouch?
at all. Buh I have a new screen guide

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (107) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.