Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan (1173 Views)

Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch / N96M Abuja Stadium Re-Grassing Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by oloriooko(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=85811

Nigeria Foot­ball Federation (NFF) has ap­pealed to Abuja soccer fans to storm the stadium in the nation’s green –white- green colors as they come to cheer the Super Eagles in Wednesday’s return leg encounter against Sudan.

NFF Secretary General, Musa Amadu in a release made available to Daily Sunsports yesterday point­ed out that painting the sta­dium green would motivate the Eagles.

“This is the first match the Super Eagles are play­ing in Abuja after a very long time. We are pleading with our people, residents of Abuja and environs and indeed football lovers from across the length and breadth of the country, to turn out in large numbers to cheer the Super Eagles, and also to turn up in the na­tional colors of green and white,” Amadu pleaded.

The mid week match is billed to start at 5pm at the main bowl of the National Stadium, Abuja, with tick­ets going on sale from to­day (Monday) at the NFF Secretariat, the Old Parade Ground and Wuse Market, all in Abuja. Ticket for the VIP section will cost N3,000 while ticket for popular side will go for N200 only.

Meanwhile, the delega­tion of the Falcons, which won Saturday’s encounter in Khartoum 1-0, arrived in Abuja yesterday after­noon aboard an Ethiopian Airline.

It would be noted that the Eagles have not played at the National Stadium, Abu­ja since October 8, 2011, when a 2-2 draw with the Syli Nationale of Guinea condemned Nigeria to non –qualification for the 28th Africa Cup of Nations, Ga­bon and Equatorial Guinea 2012.

Since then, the team has made Calabar principally its home, with the Ahmadu Bello Stadium, Kaduna also hosting a couple of games
Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by Haywhymido(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2014
With una recent streak of lose. I will feel better giving dat 3000 or 200 to a begger. D best una can do is to win by 1goal margin. Olodo team

1 Like

Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by seankafor(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Haywhymido:
With una recent streak of lose. I will feel better giving dat 3000 or 200 to a begger. D best una can do is to win by 1goal margin. Olodo team
dem supose beg say make we wach am for tv.as for me to dey sleep beta pass waching super ducks

1 Like

Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by tuffgongjo(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2014
I won't even watch them for free.

1 Like

Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by oloriooko(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
tuffgongjo:

Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by tuffgongjo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
oloriooko:

The opinion is solely mine,do you have issues with it?
Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by oloriooko(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
tuffgongjo:
The opinion is solely mine,do you have issues with it?

OYO
Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by tuffgongjo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
oloriooko:

OYO
Pinocchio
Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by oloriooko(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Pinocchio

tongue
cheesy
Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by oloriooko(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
tuffgongjo:

tell me u did not watch the match today tongue
Re: Paint Abuja Stadium Green, NFF Begs Fan by oloriooko(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
tuffgongjo:

(1) (Reply)

More Pics - The Edo Superbike Road Race 2014 / Nigeria’s Under-23 To Play Congo July 19th In The New Rivers State Stadium-photo / Amazing: Lionel Messi In Gabon, Country’s President Becomes His Personal Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.