Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? (562 Views)

2015 Microsoft Imagine Cup: ABUAB Qualifies For Semi-finals / A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) / A Thread For Kings College Lagos Old Boys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? by Keluong(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Seriously, sometimes I want to know who the mods really are. I m seeing loads of nonsense on the front page everytime. Its only when I go into different sections, I see useful information there. What kind of mods do we have? Most of the rubbish on front page are curled from the romance section or celebrity sections. To the mods out there; the quality of threads you put on front page determines the type of people you want to remain active on nairaland. Look at these two topics on front page:
Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter And Classier? «
» After Bitter Divorce, Juliet Ibrahim Says Marrying Again Is Still In Her Plans «
How are these important? Of what use is this to the public, Is it informative? On that genevieve/tiwa thread, how is that of relevance to nairalanders in general. If we wanted to see pictures of genevieve and tiwa, what happened to google image search?
Pls mods, explain to us what qualifies threads for front page because there are much better topics that could be talked about or could be helpful to the public than many rubbish I am seeing there.

1 Like

Re: What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? by ifaoni(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2014
just turn a muslem and be a pdp, seun wil rush u to fp., wt any topic.
Re: What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2014
grin oya dem mods cum n xplain ursef, coz sum topics on fp realli pisses me off .
Re: What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? by Keluong(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2014
who even does the selection for front page materials?
Re: What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? by Asek1(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2014
I tire o
Re: What Qualifies A Thread For Front Page? by darlingnuel(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2014
I'm the FP superMOD. Wanna be making FP? PM me N200 recharge. That's all...the rest is history. Even if u compose 'I'm eating now', it will make FP straight... lol

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Final Year Project Experience / Where To Get Food Tech Project Materials / How To Plan Your New Year’s Resolution For 2015 And Keeping It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.