Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

From Me Is Thy Fruit Found - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Me Is Thy Fruit Found (417 Views)

Love Thy “gay” Neighbor / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Why Pray - ”Let Thy Will Be Done”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Me Is Thy Fruit Found by overcomersfaith(f): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2014
or Thy Name sake lead me O! Lord on the path of life, do not allow the enemy lead me astray, for in Your favour, there is life. True fellowship is with You and Your Son, Jesus Christ Who lives and reign for ever (1 Jn 1:3)

Beloved, hope you had a nice and a peaceful weekend. We are glad to welcome again to a wonderful week ahead of you. The Lord our God will manifest Himself afresh to you and the entire household of God. Blessed be The Name of Lord.

Many has wandered away like the prodigal son, our Father is ever will to take them back and love them as His own. He is willing to throw a feast for their sake and reunite with them. (Deut 7:cool

Read further @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Can God Share Is Glory With Men? / His Name Is Wonderful / Letter To The Later Churches- Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.