Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Things To Give To Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Things To Give To Life (849 Views)

3 Books That Changed Your Approach To Life / 30 Things To Stop Doing Toyourself / A letter to life (a poem). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Give To Life by scholarist: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2008
THINGS TO GIVE TO LIFE

CREATOR, DEVOTION
FATHER, HUMILITY
MOTHER, GOOD CONDUCT
CHILD, GOOD EXAMPLE
WIFE/HUSBAND, TRUE LOVE AND FAITHFULNESS
FRIENDS, CARE
EMEMIES, FORGIVENESS
OPPONENT, ENDURANCE
SELF, RESPECT
ALL MEN, CHARITY

DEVIL, WAR

NAIRALANDERS, F U N
Re: Things To Give To Life by wakes: 5:56am On Mar 27, 2011
IN MY PATHWAY IS LIFE, NO DEATH!

Beloved, Good morning. Happy Sunday! How has been your weekend? Glory in the Lord. Declare today:

You have delivered me from the evils of this world, for it is Your will. Gal. 1:4

No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. Psalms 91:10

For You have given Your angels charge over me, and they keep me in all my ways. Psalms 91:11

In my pathway is life and there is no death. Prov. 12:28. Amen. Go ahead and prophesy LIFE in every area of your life. Hallelujah!

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE:
Proverbs 12:28
In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Proverbs 12:28

(1) (Reply)

Ken Follet Fans / Jobs Part Time / Good Project Topics And The Materials For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.