Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) (2018 Views)

List Of Lucrative Farming Businesses To Venture Into In Nigeria / Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) / Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by Adesiji77: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
A friend of mine who works with the Agribusiness department of a commercial bank asked me if I have clients in Oyo State and environs who have the capacity (and the need of course!) to absorb loan facilities of N200 million and above. Please PM me if you have contacts who have GENUINE agro-allied businesses that fall into that category.

Mods, please help move to the front page as I have to get back to him asap.
Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by MbaGloria: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Become a member of ALLIANCE IN MOTION to get a capital of up to #1,000,000:00
No collateral Needed.
Only 20% of Member's profit returns to the company.

visit www.allianceinmotion.com

Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by CyreB: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2014
MbaGloria:
No collateral Needed.

@Mbagloria
How does one becomes a member of A.I.M.?
Also, can someone outside your area of operation I.e outside Lagos, be a member and access the facility?
Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by MbaGloria: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
CyreB:

@Mbagloria
How does one becomes a member of A.I.M.?
Also, can someone outside your area of operation I.e outside Lagos, be a member and access the facility?
Thanks in anticipation for your response.
contact the help desk.
yeah, sure, I'm in Port Harcourt but i enjoy all the benefits + my business is stronger now.

Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by CyreB: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
MbaGloria:

contact the help desk.
yeah, sure, I'm in Port Harcourt but i enjoy all the benefits + my business is stronger now.

tnx for 'ur response , 'wil definitly enquire from d help desk, but wil apreciate it beta if u can brief d public on dis forum; since u are into d system already, ur xperience can hlp a great deal!
tnx.
Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by CyreB: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2014
MbaGloria:

contact the help desk.
Tnx for ur response. 'wil make enquries from d hlp desk; but nevertheless, i will beg like u to hint us on dis forum since u are already into d sydtem for the benefit of those interested.
Tnx.
Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by world1(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2014
MbaGloria:
No collateral Needed.

MbaGloria.
What does your company alliance in motion have to do with this topic. Do you give loan?
So go to business section where you will be able to meet people that will help sell your foreign chocolate tea.
I rep #teamnewgenerationfamers#
Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by world1(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Adesiji77:
A friend of mine who works with the Agribusiness department of a commercial bank asked me if I have clients in Oyo State and environs who have the capacity (and the need of course!) to absorb loan facilities of N200 million and above. Please PM me if you have contacts who have GENUINE agro-allied businesses that fall into that category.

Mods, please help move to the front page as I have to get back to him asap.
Mr Ade.
Every farmers needs money even as small as N100k but loan is not that easy. So asked your friend to give you all the requirements and then post it here so that farmers who can meet or provide the needed collateral can then contact you.
Until then dont think your thread can get to the FRONT ... No..... Middle page.
Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by Adesiji77: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
world1:

Mr Ade.
Every farmers needs money even as small as N100k but loan is not that easy. So asked your friend to give you all the requirements and then post it here so that farmers who can meet or provide the needed collateral can then contact you.
Until then dont think your thread can get to the FRONT ... No..... Middle page.

I am not looking for ''Front Page'' as if it is a medal or something...My friend is not desperate for clients. I only want to give it some publicity because it would be beneficial to both ELIGIBLE farmers and my friend.

On a serious note, the requirements for obtaining a banking facility is not rocket science. Bank statements, financial reports, company & management profile, cashflow projection for the proposed duration of the facility, proposed collateral etc would generally be required.

NB: There is no "one-size-fits-all" checklist for this since agribusiness has a wide coverage.
Re: Loans Facilities Of N200m & Above For Agri-businesses (poultry, Processing,etc.) by world1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Adesiji77:

I am not looking for ''Front Page'' as if it is a medal or something...My friend is not desperate for clients. I only want to give it some publicity because it would be beneficial to both ELIGIBLE farmers and my friend.

On a serious note, the requirements for obtaining a banking facility is not rocket science. Bank statements, financial reports, company & management profile, cashflow projection for the proposed duration of the facility, proposed collateral etc would generally be required.

NB: There is no "one-size-fits-all" checklist for this since agribusiness has a wide coverage.

Hmmmmmmm OK

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Fish Farming By 50% Cut In Feed Cost / Come In For Your High Quality Extruded Cat-Fish Feeds / I Need Egg Carton Crate Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.