Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. (4609 Views)

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment / Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by kross01(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
As much as i wish for a change in saddle of government in Nigeria, GMB to me doesn't represent that change. The man has a lot of baggage that his opponents regularly feast on and with all due respect to the man, he helps fuel through his actions and will i say deliberate inactions and of course some unguarded utterances. How many times have he contested for president of Nigeria and how many times during those has he campaigned in South - south and south east? Such are little things people latch unto and label him sectarian and extremist

3 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Jesusloveyou: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
atonytony208:
Let buhari cry all he can; it is ordinary cover up. Buhari cant change overnight; he is an Islamic extremist and only want to serve northern interest. Let him explain why he put shagari (his fellow northerner) under house arrest and alex ekweme (ordinary vice president) in kirikiri prison. Who should have the bigger blame and therefore the bigger punishment btw the president and his vice? Let him explain why he arrested adekunle ajasin for no just cause and locked the old man in prison despite ajasin's transparency as ondo state governor. Why was he so brutal against fela anikulapo kuti and almost killed the man for voicing his opinion?
Buhari caused tears of bitterness in many homes while he was military head of states. There is no amount of crocodile tears he can shed that can measure up to his evils.
because christians steal more than muslims,can't u see how our pastors buy jet,i have not see any imam that have jet.ekweme stil live large,shagari live less,can't u see how gej is stealing not even billion,but in trilions,he steal more than ibb,obj and abacha.buhari is not religion extremist,but anti-corruption general.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by olajide8(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
kross01:
As much as i wish for a change in saddle of government in Nigeria, GMB to me doesn't represent that change. The man has a lot of baggage that his opponents regularly feast on and with all due respect to the man, he helps fuel through his actions and will i say deliberate inactions and of course some unguarded utterances. How many times have he contested for president of Nigeria and how many times during those has he campaigned in South - south and south east? Such are little things people latch unto and label him sectarian and extremist
In advanced democracy's where the president has 2 private jets as a presidential flag bearer you are also entitled to a presidential jet and State security operatives to guard you through out - your campaign just like the sitting president, but in nigeria only the sitting president fly's from pillar to post leaving the contenders to their faith and their own money* the sitting president goes as far as using public funds to sponsor their* rallies- let's look back in 2003 this man GMB didn't have sufficient personal funds to run his campaigns, and his party had their crisis ANPP bt he gave OBJ a run for his money*- he came back in 2007 and he still didn't have sufficient funds - he was even given -4 jeeps to run around 36 states of the federation by a private donor from kaduna*- no normal person can complete that in less then 6months - it was the same in 2011, when he single handedly formed a party and tried to be president on his platform- so how do you expect him, to have gone to the S.S and S.E when he also knows its not his strong zone - prioritising is what I call it - as important as it would have been, most of those arrested for fraud and selling fake drugs in 1983-85 where from their and that's the personal bias most S.E have against him (the religion is just a smoke screen) my opinion

2 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Mogidi: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Obiagelli:

Mogidi go and pump tyre joor

No be only tyre I dey pump.

2 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Blackfire(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Omimah:

What is your problem with sharia? Do you even understand what it means?
destruction,injustice,babaric arabian dellusion ,should i go on?

4 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by tonytony208(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yeye TANdroid

i don't expect you to be reasonable. Just wait and see as buhari crash at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by tonytony208(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yeye TANdroid

i don't expect you to be reasonable. Just wait and see as buhari crashes at the polls.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

Is it that the old soldier is dumb and cannot speak audibly hence he needs an Ajiboye to play Arowaasi (Mind Reader & Interpreter) for his feeble competencies

Really makes you wonder how much crumbs from the billions acquired over the decades as

- Military Governor,
- Petroleum Minister,
- Head of State,
- PTDF Chairman,

is being paid to these yoruba writers to dry clean his battered image angry
u r more pathetic than delusional.
And u paid u to write this?
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by odunH(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Its hard to wilfully remain quiet when your ilk run amok projecting an Islamist extremist as saviour to my beloved Nigeria.
And why do you defend Buhari like your destiny depends on his success? I hate to break it to you, your future looks bleak if you indeed rely on Buhari for crust.
Anyway enjoy residing up his a.zz.
Another lost human,please someone should help him find his way back home.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by odunH(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Its hard to wilfully remain quiet when your ilk run amok projecting an Islamist extremist as saviour to my beloved Nigeria.
And why do you defend Buhari like your destiny depends on his success? I hate to break it to you, your future looks bleak if you indeed rely on Buhari for crust.
Anyway enjoy residing up his a.zz.
Another lost human ,please someone should help him find his way back home.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Mogidi: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
odunH:
Another lost human ,please someone should help him find his way back home.

Bros go and debate Musiwa95, he's waiting for you.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by SamIkenna: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Where does one even start on this baloney. Really I'm shell-shocked.
So some fellas now decipher whatever it is Buhari whispers? Hmm! Buhari better watch out 'cos folks now can tele-decode all behind-the-door convo with your wife or wives.

Let's say these Buhari fans are for real, let's assume GMB is the man for the job for a minute. Now, does that make him God? I ask this because that's implicitly what the author is getting at. I mean check out this insulting line: Buhari is telling you that he is not looking for any personal gains but that he is deeply concerned about you all, especially the downtrodden and that his conviction tells him he has a better idea to make life more abundant for you.

The man of great courage and integrity is telling you he shed tears on your behalf because he is seeing what you are not seeing but that is hurting you and devaluing your essence of living.

I suppose Buhari is now on the same level as our lord and savior, Christ. I give it to Buhari followers, they're dogged and passionate for their man and I must admit that I do not believe that most of them are paid agents. However, what is lost in the midst of their shouts and clamor for the second-coming of Buhari is this: How does Buhari intend to turn around Nigeria? I have never heard any concrete bucketlist or outline on how the general intend to deliver. What I've heard him say is "we will secure Nigeria." Each time I hear him retort this line like a code on an infinite loop I'm left wondering: secure Nigeria from what, from who - unless you mean secure Nigeria from Jihadists and born-to-rule mentality. When he's not speaking his fans go on the offensive on how all criminals are scared straight of GMB's presidency. And I ask which criminals?

Its imperative fellas get a message deep down their skulls. The message is this: The players you and I refer to as criminals are Buhari friends and allies. Buhari is no different, in fact if there's any difference at all it is that those other criminals are not overt religious and ethnic champions. I wasn't even in primary school yet when Buhari was the head of state but I grew up hearing how he cut short a fledgling democracy and opened the gate for IBB to abuse us. Today we hear IBB was corrupt but Buhari wasn't and some of us are left wondering if that line makes sense. How should I absolve Buhari when he was the one that kicked open the box that unleashed IBB on us? He was a dictator that stole our parents' mandate so why is that not corruption? Shouldn't that count for something? As we can see fellas, Buhari is no angel and certainly not our savior so I suggest he wipe his tears and stop worrying about us. Majority of us whose innocence and trusts as children were sacrificed during IBB's evil government that was pre-facilitated by Buhari's misadventure have moved on, so its time the general wiped his tears and stopped worrying about us.

In summary, the general is forgiven but its important that we all remember that Buhari was and is never the savior. He was and still is part of the problem. Let new breeds with modern tools suited for modern societies and economies take over the mantle. Its unproductive to regurgitate the past when the future lies in the front. If Buhari who is part of our past is currently the only savior on the horizon then we might as well go further back to independence or even the period of northern and southern amalgamation and, perhaps, de-amalgamate the union - I mean why stop at 1984 when we can go much deeper for ultimate solution. Folks, with all respect, I believe its time for the general to retire. The time has come for Buhari to work for a less abrasive co-existence of all ethnic and religious groupings.

5 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by musaibnabdul(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mogidi:

I don't want to understand the stoning and chopping off of the hands of thieves.

Am not interested in the second class treatment meted out to female folks because of their gender, just because Allah says so.
No offense meant but you can shove your Quran far up your a.zz where it belongs thanks.
cutting of hand is for determent nobody would try. Sharia liberates women get your facts right.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by musaibnabdul(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
I stand with op and Buhari in 2015, time to put our mothers land back on track.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Mogidi: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
musaibnabdul:
cutting of hand is for determent nobody would try. Sharia liberates women get your facts right.

Sharia really liberates women by relegating them to second fiddle and flogging them when they've been raped.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by waternogetenemy: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
U SEE HOW CIVILISED TEAM GEJ ARE?

HOW MANY HAVE COME TO REMIND PEOPLE THAT BUHARI IS THE MOST CORRUPT GENERAL THAT OVERTHREW A DEMOCRATIC ELECTED GOVERNMENT?

HOW MANY HAVE COME TO REMIND NIGERIANS THAT BUHARI WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GHANA MUST GO SAGA

HOW MANY HAVE COME TO REMIND THE FULANI SLAVE THAT BUHARI JAILED FELA KUTI AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF FELA MUM?

HOW MANY HAVE COME TO REMIND THE PARENTS THAT LOST THEIR CHILDREN IN NYSC, THAT IT WAS BUHARI THAT INSTIGATED BOKO BOYS TO SOAK THEIR CHILDREN THE BABOON AND DOGS IN BLOOD UP NORTH, IF GEJ WAS ELECTED IN 2011?

HOW MANY PICTURES HAVE WE POSTED ON THIS THREAD? NONE!

VOTE GEJ FOR CONTINUATION OF DIALOGUE, PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND CIVILISATION. GEJ TILL 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by tonytony208(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
olajide8:

In advanced democracy's where the president has 2 private jets as a presidential flag bearer you are also entitled to a presidential jet and State security operatives to guard you through out - your campaign just like the sitting president, but in nigeria only the sitting president fly's from pillar to post leaving the contenders to their faith and their own money* the sitting president goes as far as using public funds to sponsor their* rallies- let's look back in 2003 this man GMB didn't have sufficient personal funds to run his campaigns, and his party had their crisis ANPP bt he gave OBJ a run for his money*- he came back in 2007 and he still didn't have sufficient funds - he was even given -4 jeeps to run around 36 states of the federation by a private donor from kaduna*- no normal person can complete that in less then 6months - it was the same in 2011, when he single handedly formed a party and tried to be president on his platform- so how do you expect him, to have gone to the S.S and S.E when he also knows its not his strong zone - prioritising is what I call it - as important as it would have been, most of those arrested for fraud and selling fake drugs in 1983-85 where from their and that's the personal bias most S.E have against him (the religion is just a smoke screen) my opinion

like you wrote, it is just your opinion. Buhari's well documented evils against pple like ekweme will always make him shy away from the SE and SS. The evil that men do live with them. What is the assurance that he won't make SS and SE pple suffer (just like he made ekweme suffer in 1983) if he becomes president? No assurance. To now make things worse for them, they are mainly xtians.

4 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by musaibnabdul(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Sharia really liberates women by relegating them to second fiddle and flogging them when they've been raped.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by odunH(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Too bad Nigeria is lead by blind,visionless,tactless and unrepentant corrupt souls,but one thing am sure of CHANGE is on the way.And mogidi for you even to see and call a lady bros,You and your Musiwa,Gej,Tan,pdp are lost completely,taar for U.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by odunH(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Too bad Nigeria is lead by blind,visionless,tactless and unrepentant corrupt souls,but one thing am sure of CHANGE is on the way.And mogidi for you even to see and call a lady bros,You and your Musiwa,Gej,Tan,pdp is lost completely,taar for U.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
SamIkenna:
So some fellas now decipher whatever it is Buhari whispers? Hmm! Buhari better watch out 'cos folks now can tele-decode all behind-the-door convo with your wife or wives.

Let's say these Buhari fans are for real, let's assume GMB is the man for the job for a minute. Now, does that make him God? I ask this because that's implicitly what the author is getting at. I mean check out this insulting line: Buhari is telling you that he is not looking for any personal gains but that he is deeply concerned about you all, especially the downtrodden and that his conviction tells him he has a better idea to make life more abundant for you.

The man of great courage and integrity is telling you he shed tears on your behalf because he is seeing what you are not seeing but that is hurting you and devaluing your essence of living.

I suppose Buhari is now on the same level as our lord and savior, Christ. I give it to Buhari followers, they're dogged and passionate for their man and I must admit that I do not believe that most of them are paid agents. However, what is lost in the midst of their shouts and clamor for the second-coming of Buhari is this: How does Buhari intend to turn around Nigeria? I have never heard any concrete bucketlist or outline on how the general intend to deliver. What I've heard him say is "we will secure Nigeria." Each time I hear him retort this line like a code on an infinite loop I'm left wondering: secure Nigeria from what, from who - unless you mean secure Nigeria from Jihadists and born-to-rule mentality. When he's not speaking his fans go on the offensive on how all criminals are scared straight of GMB's presidency. And I ask which criminals?

Its imperative fellas get a message deep down their skulls. The message is this: The players you and I refer to as criminals are Buhari friends and allies. Buhari is no different, in fact if there's any difference at all it is that those other criminals are not overt religious and ethnic champions. I wasn't even in primary school yet when Buhari was the head of state but I grew up hearing how he cut short a fledgling democracy and opened the gate for IBB to abuse us. Today we hear IBB was corrupt but Buhari wasn't and some of us are left wondering if that line makes sense. How should I absolve Buhari when he was the one that kicked open the box that unleashed IBB on us? He was a dictator that stole our parents' mandate so why is that not corruption? Shouldn't that count for something? As we can see fellas, Buhari is no angel and certainly not our savior so I suggest he wipe his tears and stop worrying about us. Majority of us whose innocence and trusts as children were sacrificed during IBB's evil government that was pre-facilitated by Buhari's misadventure have moved on, so its time the general wiped his tears and stopped worrying about us.

In summary, the general is forgiven but its important that we all remember that Buhari was and is never the savior. He was and still is part of the problem. Let new breeds with modern tools suited for modern societies and economies take over the mantle. Its unproductive to regurgitate the past when the future lies in the front. If Buhari who is part of our past is currently the only savior on the horizon then we might as well go further back to independence or even the period of northern and southern amalgamation and, perhaps, de-amalgamate the union - I mean why stop at 1984 when we can go much deeper for ultimate solution. Folks, with all respect, I believe its time for the general to retire. The time has come for Buhari to work for a less abrasive co-existence of all ethnic and religious groupings.

Hate is real and it ages one, making them look older than they really are.

Get well soon.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by vivalavida(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
SamIkenna:

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by SamIkenna: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Hate is real and it ages one, making them look older than they really are.

Get well soon.

Lol! The "I am American" is here. How is Shekau and his caliphate going for all of ya? Send my regards when next you meet his third or should I say fourth 'double' at caliphate appraisal. That's if Nigeria's military hot chase has abated enough for all of you Shekau's Nairaland-foot-soldiers to converge.

1 Like

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
SamIkenna:

Lol! The "I am American" is here. How is Shekau and his caliphate going for all of ya? Send my regards when next you meet his third or should I say fourth 'double' at caliphate appraisal. That's if Nigeria's military hot chase has abated enough for all of you Shekau's Nairaland-foot-soldiers to converge.

I would be proud to shout my Nationality from the highest of rooftops because my country gives me something to be prideful of, but I don't. But its you, lies and false accusations are not beneath you.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
tonytony208:

like you wrote, it is just your opinion. Buhari's well documented evils against pple like ekweme will always make him shy away from the SE and SS. The evil that men do live with them. What is the assurance that he won't make SS and SE pple suffer (just like he made ekweme suffer in 1983) if he becomes president? No assurance. To now make things worse for them, they are mainly xtians.

When he locked Ekwueme up in 1983, how many other Ibos did he lock up just for being Ibo or Christian? Buhari ruled from December 1983-August 1985--- 20 months--- in that period how many times did his soldiers drive into Ibo villages and locked people up in prisons just because of their tribe? So if he didn't do it when he had absolute power as a Military Head of State, how will he be able to do it when his powers are limited as a Democratic President?

Stop deceiving yourself and be honest to your heart and your God and ask yourself why you really hate Buhari.

1 Like

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by SamIkenna: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

I would be proud to shout my Nationality from the highest of rooftops because my country gives me something to be prideful of, but I don't. But its you, lies and false accusations are not beneath you.

Dude quit this buffoonery. You're as Arewa as Shekau, El Rufai, and Buhari. Your nationality is Nigeria so be proud of it. At any rate, there's nothing you or Buhari can do to change his fate, or most especially, the hand of time. You can pad his CV or the CV of any of your Arewa brothers, in the end its all garbage. I hate to see Buhari cry 'cos his more than old enough to be my dad but if a royal masquerade chooses to play a game of mud with children, in the end he's going to have a speck of excreta on his royal mask.

Time to pull your beloved general back in the house because this is gonna get ugly real soon. I feel for him.

Again, for caliphate's sake, say hi to Shekau's new double at your next caliphate meeting.

2 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:03am On Oct 14, 2014
SamIkenna:

Dude quit this buffoonery. You're as Arewa as Shekau, El Rufai, and Buhari. Your nationality is Nigeria so be proud of it. At any rate, there's nothing you or Buhari can do to change his fate, or most especially, the hand of time. You can pad his CV or the CV of any of your Arewa brothers, in the end its all garbage. I hate to see Buhari cry 'cos his more than old enough to be my dad but if a royal masquerade chooses to play a game of mud with children, in the end he's going to have a speck of excreta on his royal mask.

Time to pull your beloved general back in the house because this is gonna get ugly real soon. I feel for him.

Again, for caliphate's sake, say hi to Shekau's new double at your next caliphate meeting.
I bet you thought people like the Australian negotiator or the Israeli on the plane are also phantom creatures.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Descartes: 3:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
because christians steal more than muslims,can't u see how our pastors buy jet,i have not see any imam that have jet.ekweme stil live large,shagari live less, can't u see how gej is stealing not even billion,but in trilions,he steal more than ibb,obj and abacha.buhari is not religion extremist,but anti-corruption general.
Are you for real How can you compare a Phd Holder in the field of Architecture to an ordinary Grade II teacher

3 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by onoja12: 4:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Some times i wonder,why people like you use there brains from behind,as you can see all the posts he held are the most lucrative post in Nigeria and yet he has only one house built for him by the Government and yet nobody till date can bring one document that he stole a cent,and yet even his nomination form people would line up to buy for him,let me tell you my brother hate him or love him,he is above board,the only man in the hole of Nigeria that has built his reputation on integrity,he doesn't throw money around because he doesn't have to throw around,he doesn't rent crowds to look big but every where he goes the people gather around him

anonimi:

Is it that the old soldier is dumb and cannot speak audibly hence he needs an Ajiboye to play Arowaasi (Mind Reader & Interpreter) for his feeble competencies

Really makes you wonder how much crumbs from the billions acquired over the decades as

- Military Governor,
- Petroleum Minister,
- Head of State,
- PTDF Chairman,

is being paid to these yoruba writers to dry clean his battered image angry
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by onoja12: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Rubbish in as much as i don't agree with some of GEJ policies please pardon my Hausa language who dey Bleep is isha to be misbehaving like an idiot on tv,can she question obama in that manner,Nigeria as a country shouldn't give a Bleep what greedy self serving westerns think,in fact for the fact they go all out on GEJ is why i still think he is doing something right because fucking westerners that i know only fight does who are not doing there bidding

Gbawe:
The last laugh will be on children of indoctrination and hatred clannishly and blindly supporting the ultra-failed GEJ, termed one of the worst and most ineffective President in the world, simply because of ethnic and religious bias. These people have no capacity for seeing beyond the next minute so I can't blame them for failing to contemplate life beyond the awful Presidency of GEJ.

Ultimately, Nigeria is bigger than the bunch of delusional bigots now singing the praises of a President the entire universe is united in proclaiming a big failure with the damning words "incompetent, corrupt and clueless".

http://leadership.ng/columns/370431/point-discussing-jonathan-anymore

2 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Omimah:

What is your problem with sharia? Do you even understand what it means?
psycho
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Abuklaw(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Mogidi:

the reason why Sharia will not see the light of the day in Nigeria is because you still want Mistresses aside your wife, because you still want to steal without recourse, because you want to get everything you desire through whatever means. You are too delusional to see the handwriting on the wall.

You will chase mirage till time ceases to tick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future Generation Sagging Trend / Remita Is Richer Than Any State In Nigeria. / Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.