Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

"Wizkid Is An Ingrate” – Samklef Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Is An Ingrate” – Samklef Blast Him (741 Views)

Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics / AY Posts Video Of Infant Mimicking Sexual Act, Fans Blast Him / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Wizkid Is An Ingrate” – Samklef Blast Him by Mayolett: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Super producer Samklef is not happy with Wizkid.

Speaking exclusively to LIB Samklef, who produced Wizkid’s hit single Tease Me and five other songs in Wizkid’s first album, said the superstar singer has not only refused to work with him again, he’s also going about dissing his (Samklef) talent.

“I’m not happy with Wizkid. I like his music, but I don’t like him as a person anymore. The reason I don’t like him anymore is, why do you go about spoiling other people’s business? I never spoiled your business, never came out to say anything bad about you for four years.

So why would you go to an OAP and tell the OAP that the reason why you no longer work with me is because my beat is amateur. What does that mean? Those amateur beats was what brought you to limelight, was what made you meet the same Akon who first dropped ‘Don’t Dull’ on your voice.” Samklef said

I never downgraded him. I showed him love. I used to go to his house…but he never came to mine. He doesn’t know my house. He hasn’t even seen my son before. It means he doesn’t regard me as a friend. I wanted to feature him in one of my songs but this guy kept posting me for years. That’s not even why I am angry. I am angry because he’s going about dis respecting my talent. Saying these things in public. It is annoying.

“I’m doing fine without Wizkid. I don’t want to say I regret working with him but I’m thanking God that we are all alive. But ask him, the people you are going to feature in America, if they were like you, would you meet them?
“I wish him luck. I don’t regret working with his talent, I only regret working with his person. His fame took him away. He forgot where he was coming from. His person is very disgusting. There’s something we call the grace of God.
You can read more here http://hiphopnaija.com/2014/10/wizkid-ingrate-samklef-blasts/

Re: "Wizkid Is An Ingrate” – Samklef Blast Him by newspapers: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
I was reading about their beef here http://www.divanaija.com.ng/fame-changed-wizkid-negatively-samklef/...

Must Wizkid be at WAR with everyone around him? 1st it was Davido, Olamide and now Samklef? He better be careful o. He's still young and Pride goes before a fall...

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Leads " Bring Back Our Girls" Protest In NYC (picture) / [photos] Tonto Dikeh Turns Evangelist;she Was Spotted Preaching In A Market / Pongracz Brut And Rose Champagne To Host Prince TJ Hays And Erigga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.