Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Styl-plus, Out Of Business? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus, Out Of Business? (1159 Views)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Are They? Peter Okoye Wants STYL Plus Back / Styl-Plus: Is Zeal Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by Emad(f): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2008
Do these guys do concerts anymore?
Where have they disappeared to?
you have to look for them in order to find them yet other artists you hear of them before you
have time to look out
what is wrong with my guys?
whey i was once in love now they are disappointing me
if they are down and out please let them come out and tell us openly and not make my heart to blow!!! angry

Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by kemisuga(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2008
Honestly, they are my favourite in Naija. kiss

@ poster - they just released an album recently. (Back and Better)
I dont know much about their concerts, they are not based in Lagos, may be thats why u dont hear much of them.
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by MrCrackles(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2008
when lyrics run dry like a desert tap or idea refuses to flow, one is likely to pack up and close business!

humm, i hope they are just sitting back and planning a new approach, and if they are not coming back again, then it would be sad!
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by clemcykul(f): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
thought the released a new album 4yrs of starvation don waka grin

wink
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by spikedcylinder: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2008
Thats true sef. . . where are they?

@ Kemi, where are they based?
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by MrCrackles(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Thats true sef. . . where are they?

@ Kemi, where are they based?

ABJ!
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by kemisuga(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
spiked - based in Abuja.
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by Emad(f): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2008
clemcykul
na wetin now?
Did i ask you to slaughter them ? angry
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by lysaa(f): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
hehehe.
But i wonder if some ppl just post for posting sake, kemisuga clearly said they just released an album. Y all this badmouthing undecided
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by smurf(f): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
I love them so much, hopefully they'll stick around. undecided
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by Emad(f): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
Lysaa, i have the album and i am wondering when they will do their album lunch talk less of the
album tour, wetin dey happen?
no news? no leave no transfer? haba?
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by whiteroses(f): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2008
haba why are you guys looking for them, anyway sha they are here with me, right now we haviing fun in the jaccuzi and the one in the middle is my sexy little thug
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by tmoney11(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
I think this guys are having misunderstanding between them. cause there was this Artist that sand a song that mention there name.

No that Styl-plus is no more, who will be Deal, who will be Shiffy and who will be tunde. the artist name is Simo. maybe the guys just come out with there last project album, cause no proper promo for the album and no hit track
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by Reptyle(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
Obscurity!!!! That's what you get when you waste those wonderful voices and harmony on songs like Iya Basira and release an album whose hit track is "4 Years" sad sad

If this guys want to make any impact on the present Nigerian music scene, they need to buy songs because it is obvious that song writing is not their forte.

I think they will each do better individually. Just take a look at Plantation Boiz.
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by busygirl(f): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
[/quote][quote author=tmoney11 link=topic=194713.msg3091061#msg3091061 date=1226746962]
I think this guys are having misunderstanding between them. cause there was this Artist that sand a song that mention there name.

No that Styl-plus is no more, who will be Deal, who will be Shiffy and who will be tunde. the artist name is Simo. maybe the guys just come out with there last project album, cause no proper promo for the album and no hit track
I don't believe they are not together anymore. They might be busy individually. Besides, shifi sent me a message about a week ago, and talked about the boys, which is an indication that all is still well cheesy wink. STYL-PLUS IS STILL THE BEST OUT OF NIGERIA.
Re: Styl-plus, Out Of Business? by Emad(f): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2008
busygirl my my you have really been busy haven't you? grin
Well what reason did he give for their silence? he owes us that explanation

give me his number let me give him a piece of my beautiful mind

(1) (Reply)

Posh(victoria Beckham) Demands s:e:x,five Times A Day / Rip Sam Loco Efe / It Seems Like Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.