Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? (35658 Views)

Will You Denounce Your Faith in God Taking The (Mark Of The Beast) for meds / Re: Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Monk92(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Make I c d money 1st
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Kelklein(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2014
[size=16pt]how do you proof that I denounced my faith? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Barbieadol: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2014
100million Naira?.........were politician are embezzling over a billion without denouncing anything?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by nickz(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
this is so bush
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Gynacologist(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
byrron:

YES, I will grab the money with my two hands and then denounce the giver and not my faith.
lol....

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by willsofsteel: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
No wAy fOr tHaT> PrIeSt aLwaYs iN tHe TemPLe Of GOd cheesy
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Ogbodavies(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Give me the money,,before I decide. cool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by omakay(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2014
What's the fuss about sef?

People have done worse for lesser amounts.

Religion does not guarantee paradise.

omo, carry the money come jooorrrr!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by immortalvoices(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2014
See them comments makes me laugh, even some saying for one billion, dey wud not denounce, listen lemme refresh your memories...you all have denounce your faith starting from the OP

You av denounced you faith when you guys break hearts,
You av denounced your faith when you did internet bully
You av denounced your faith when you double dates
You av denounced your faith when did you condemned religious leaders and ur fellow brothers (in order to get "likes" from atheist on Nairaland)
You av denounced your faith when you lie steal kill and cheat

The devil does not need to up the price or prize stake for you when he knows he could get you on the cheap especially with an OP who brings such thread to test your not so matured christian mind..

Now you allow the atheist to feast on your confusion...learn to discern what is fake and real starting from the op..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Noblefreeman(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Heaven dat I'm not sure I would make with all d toto iam bleeping,abeg pass me 100million joor.thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by natureblack(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Very stup1d question
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Joshuadon: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2014
In pst olukoya's tone[size=15pt]wat shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loss his soul![/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Suljosh: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2014
For wetin na? Me and my faith till death. Christianity till JESUS come.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Why denounce my faith when it can give me more that 100million? undecided
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by phransix147(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Show me the money 1st!
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Infoay: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2014
For you to be offer such am amount to denounce your faith in Christ Jesus, it goes a long way to show that your faith is worth much more than that. So while settle for less?
Jesus forever oooooooo!
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2014
if it $100m ,I'll think about it
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Will you burn ur certificate for $50 million dollars.......I will burn my certificate and the school that issue the certificate for me too......
Na today I don dey search job

6 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by honeyad(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Even Peter denounce Jesus how many times? You really think its that easy when you have financial crisis that has to do with life and death? Make una dey there dey jonz ...God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2014
hmm..as much as i want to be realistic,and pragmatic in ds topic leme be a lil spiritual..Gehgeh! I wuldnt denounce,recant my catholic faith for anytin in d world,its my life!God wuldnt bless mi wt any strings attached na#i did say i wana be a lil spiritual oo
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by orobs93(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Which faith?
If pero fit deny JESUS..
Nah common small faith wey dey stay 4 back of my house I nor go come fit denounce,oboy I go denounce faithy sharparly.

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2014
I can denounce any ish without being given Money... Let alone when Money is being offered...

On a more serious note, There's nothing wrong with denouncing one's faith cuz u choose it in the first place..

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by macherie1: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2014
God Forbid. The thought alone is scary.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by marvmurphy(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Never!

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
But 100 million can't buy me HEAVEN.

AND IT IS CERTAINLY SURE IM STILL GONNA MAKE OVER A HUNDRED TIMES THAT IF I STICK TO WHAT IM DOING NOW

...SO HELL NO!

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by freesinzu(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
I THINK THE REAL QUESTION HERE IS WHO WILL
One hundred million dollars "elo lo ma je ti ba she si naira" grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Vado(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
May we not suffer an affliction $1 billion can't save (Steve Jobs). All the money in the world won't guarantee you a fulfilling life.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Ideyontop: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
That money will not even buy a good house in Abuja even if it were 1trillion dollars....it cannot compare to the God who owns the whole universe.

He is rich....nothing can compare to his wealth...He owns all the undiscovered gold in the depths, all the treasures in the seas are His...everything on earth are His...Awesome God!
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by tevinsolt: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
simpleseyi:
Which faith are you people talking about? You are a Christian only because you are born in Eastern Nigeria or in Western Nigeria or in Europe or America. If you were born by parents who are Sokoto indigenes, you will be a Muslim today.

If Pope Francis was born in Saudi Arabia by Saudi indigenes, today he will be a Muslim. Also, if the king of Saudi Arabia and the Sheikh of Qatar were born in Owerri by Catholic parents, today they will both be staunch Catholics.

These religious bigots are just over the whole place. The whitemen brought their religions to colonize us. Imaging so-call Christian missionaries capturing our fore-fathers, chaining them down and transporting them to whiteman's land to work as slave. And you call them missionaries of God. The same way Usmand Dan Fodio waged war in the North in order to capture the North in the name of Islam even when Northern Nigeria by then was already practicing Islam. The whitemen came to tell us that our gods are evil and their god is good, yet the God the exported to us killed more people in the Bible and the Quran than the people all our gods (ogun, sango, obatala, oya, amadioha, okija e.t.c.) put together have been accused of killing.

I am a Muslim because I was born into Islam, my wife is a Christian because she was born into Christianity. We are happy together. You all practice one religion or the other because you were born into it. How many of us researched into all the religions of the world before concluding that the one you currently practice is the best. You cannot just have idea about one thing and say that it is the best in the world, until you compare and contract it with all others. ogun and sango worshipers are living peacefully with each other and you tell me that Christians and Muslims that are also at each others throat are better than ogun and sango worshippers.

you are telling me atheists in Nigeria were also raised in atheist households? hmm interesting

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by judedwriter(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Even if u are a trillionaire, will they bury your money in ur coffin?v eternity is long o! shocked all the time dat an ant will use in carrying all the grains of sand from lagos bar beach to kaduna is still lesser than eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / 208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.