Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (227424 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by jayrager(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
He is saying that he will apply for a position that specifically needs an engineering degree even though he studied agric econs and is above the age requirement.

And when the inevitable happens, he will blame his uncle in the village
/

Hahahahahahahahaha......... looooooooool!!!!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by jayrager(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Joy83:
How can one convert resume/cv that is in ms word or pdf to jpeg?....

I'll advise u attach your resume dear to be on the safer side cos the job notification specifically requested a copy of our cv. you can make such conversions on www.pdfaid.com/Default.aspx i Hope that'll sort out ur issues. Cheers!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Sheriffc(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
fortunes0215:

I am still not convinced that naija private uni grads are better off compared to their public uni counterpart. Hence the vacancy is open to all graduates who meet the criteria irrespective of their institutions.

Well, I never said a private uni grads are better than d public ones...I only insinuated that with the requirements for the jobs, 2.1 and 25yrs, it is rearly possible that a public grad could fit in; with d strikes here and there.

4 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kayce19: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Never assume anything.I finished from a public university and i met all the requirements.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Joy83(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
jayrager:

I'll advise u attach your resume dear to be on the safer side cos the job notification specifically requested a copy of our cv. you can make such conversions on www.pdfaid.com/Default.aspx i Hope that'll sort out ur issues. Cheers!
Thank you much more sir!!!
It will be very useful as I am still trying to familiarize myself with it.
God bless you!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

XtraSmooth404 post=27143909:

lol brotherly...How Abia State? Trust ur enjoying the NYSC vibes grin

Man, I wish. I'm currently in Lagos; I've been ill for a while now. How have you been?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by chemicstein: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
U welc
Ezechinwa:

ppl like you are the reason why i can't leave nairaland... hahaha... u made my day bro, may u live long...
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by taiwoti(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls can someone help me on hw I can resize my passport to the specified requirement which is 450 by 450 pixel, am seriously having problem editing it, my mail is akinyemitaiwo42@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Lero15(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
taiwoti:
Pls can someone help me on hw I can resize my passport to the specified requirement which is 450 by 450 pixel, am seriously having problem editing it, my mail is akinyemitaiwo42@gmail.com. Thanks
on your computer, right-click & open the pix with "paint"
click "resize"
Unclick the "maintain aspect ratio" and input your new dimensions in pixel (horizontal & vertical)
There you go, chief.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by taiwoti(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2014
@lero15, man u are a live saver, God bless u real good, thanks I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by taiwoti(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2014
taiwoti:
@lero15, man u are a live saver, God bless u real good, thanks I really appreciate.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Lero15(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=taiwoti post=27150383][/quote]glad I could help cheesy
uwc, bro.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by babs01(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2014
though i'm qulified except for waec which i had credit all through.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by seeker88(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Joy83:

You have done a great job for me today... Thank you for your time and human resource.
I appreciate... God bless you!
It's a pleasure...... glad I was able to help.
All the best bro.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by fregoscunt: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Hullo, I cant see any place to apply for job after filling information any one else with this problem? Is there a way out?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nsche: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2014
fregoscunt:
Hullo, I cant see any place to apply for job after filling information any one else with this problem? Is there a way out?
Click on vacancies on the portal and u will see categories of openings available.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by acmilan1: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2014
can any1 hlp me get dragnet past qns plsssss .plss hlp a brother... my email is pemem66@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Sheriffc:

Well, I never said a private uni grads are better than d public ones...I only insinuated that with the requirements for the jobs, 2.1 and 25yrs, it is rearly possible that a public grad could fit in; with d strikes here and there.
Young man, don't say what you don't know. Not all federal Uni's go on strike.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2014
coolbibz:

Man, I wish. I'm currently in Lagos; I've been ill for a while now. How have you been?
I've been good, just recovered from malaria. Sickness na bastard. Hope you're getting better..
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by noskybanj(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
If dem no wan giv work make dem stay 1 place naaa. Mtcheeew? Which kind criteria b dis 1 naaa? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by okeyjames(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lero15:
on your computer, right-click & open the pix with "paint"
click "resize"
Unclick the "maintain aspect ratio" and input your new dimensions in pixel (horizontal & vertical)
There you go, chief.
Lero the computer expert. I greet thee
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by okzcorp: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
kayce19:
Never assume anything.I finished from a public university and i met all the requirements.

You didn't meet one thing. Don't be so certain
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Zachxolan(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
I have been unable to apply, it keeps saying specified email already exists when I try to register. Please Nairalanders I need your help
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nsche: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Zachxolan:
I have been unable to apply, it keeps saying specified email already exists when I try to register. Please Nairalanders I need your help
It means u ve an account with them already...if u ve forgotten the password,then try and register with a different email.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Lero15(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
okeyjames:

Lero the computer expert. I greet thee
grin cheesy cool
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by eminado: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
PHIPEX:
These people keep encouraging deceit in the system. They said the offer is open to those with masters or bachelors degree and for those who finished their service in the last 4years yet they are putting 25yr cap on it. How many Nigerian engineers graduated, had their masters and are through with NYSC before age 25? This will simply make many people to doctor their age to suit employers' demand.
They've knocked so many brilliant guys off on age ground, goodluck to them.

Well I'm 22 and I've completed nysc and master's, so not to sound arrogant but this people aim to get the best and try to make the entry requirements as rigid as possible. However, Nigeria in its present state has limitless opportunities which creative ones are tapping into. It would be wise if you and everyone could channel productivity into any original idea no matter how insignificant it might seem.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bbdrown: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
eminado:

Well I'm 22 and I've completed nysc and master's , so not to sound arrogant but this people aim to get the best and try to make the entry requirements as rigid as possible. However, Nigeria in its present state has limitless opportunities which creative ones are tapping into. It would be wise if you and everyone could channel productivity into any original idea no matter how insignificant it might seem.
adonbilivit!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by fizzycozy(m): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2014
that means those with 2.2 are no longer relevant in this country smh
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 16, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

I've been good, just recovered from malaria. Sickness na bastard. Hope you're getting better..

By God's grace, thanks.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2014
eminado:

Well I'm 22 and I've completed nysc and master's, so not to sound arrogant but this people aim to get the best and try to make the entry requirements as rigid as possible. However, Nigeria in its present state has limitless opportunities which creative ones are tapping into. It would be wise if you and everyone could channel productivity into any original idea no matter how insignificant it might seem.

That's an admirable feat, congrats. What did you study, if I may ask? a 4year course? Probably from a private university? Then you applied for a one-year taught Masters in perhaps one of those UK schools while observing the NYSC? Lol. Don't mind me. But of course, I can't be totally wrong. Rather than toot your horn or sound solipsistic, you need to understand not everyone can be opportune to achieve all of those at such age. Not because they aren't smart, but primarily because the Nigerian educational system isn't conducive for such.

It's easier to talk about tapping into original ideas than putting those words to action. You seem like a proponent of such ideology owing to your advice, but of what use is channelling productivity into an original idea "no matter how insignificant it might seem"?

PS: There is no such thing as an original idea. There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.

"Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't
very new after all." — Abraham Lincoln

10 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by okzcorp: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2014
coolbibz:

That's an admirable feat, congrats. What did you study, if I may ask? a 4year course? Probably from a private university? Then you enrolled for a one-year taught Masters in perhaps one of those UK schools while observing the NYSC? Lol. Don't mind me. But of course, I can't be totally wrong. Rather than toot your horn or sound solipsistic, you need to understand not everyone can be opportuned to achieve all of those at such age. Not because they aren't smart, but primarily because the Nigerian educational system isn't conducive for such.

It's easier to talk about tapping into original ideas than putting those words to action. You seem like a proponent of such ideology owing to your advice, but of what use is channelling productivity into an original idea "no matter how insignificant it might seem"?

PS: There is no such thing as an original idea. There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.

"Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't
very new after all." — Abraham Lincoln

WORD bro. Now this is admirable.

Eminado u tried to pass ur msg witout soundin proud. Take coolio's advice.
Don't ever think the successful ones in all recruitments are the best. Some bests fall out cos of insignificant errors or human factors(interviewers don't like u). U seem naïve in the recruitment industry, may you have the easy way outta that industry.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by cc150615(f): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2014
okzcorp:

WORD bro. Now this is admirable.

Eminado u tried to pass ur msg witout soundin proud. Take coolio's advice.
Don't ever think the successful ones in all recruitments are the best. Some bests fall out cos of insignificant errors or human factors(interviewers don't like u). U seem naïve in the recruitment industry, may you have the easy way outta that industry.
Hmmmm @ interviewers don't like u, #sh!t happens.... but Offcos we get over it.......Cos we're shitheads

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.