Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,096 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Keshi: Sack Me, I Will Get Job Elsewhere - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi: Sack Me, I Will Get Job Elsewhere (857 Views)

NFF Crisis Latest: Giwa-led Board Nullifies Keshi's Sack, Takes Over NFF Office / NFF Drama: Giwa Led-board Takes Over NFF Office, Nullifies Keshi's Sack / Nigeria's Sports Minister Confirms News Of Keshi's Sack Or Resignation Is A Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: Sack Me, I Will Get Job Elsewhere by joseph1013: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
[b]

After failing to win a single game out of the three played in the qualifying series for the Morocco 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, and after coming under intense scrutiny and criticism after his team put up another limp display in Khartoum, embattled Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has once again claimed that he has offers outside of Nigeria and could leave the Super Eagles job.

The 52-year old has always claimed to have offers from outside Nigeria and reiterated that claim as he said he could leave the post as pressure continues to mount on him.

“Keshi will leave Nigeria, I’m a professional coach, and I will get a job elsewhere. But this is my country and this is a job I love to do and I want to give everything I can give, but it’s not a do or die affair, it’s something I have to do and that’s it,” he claimed.

And with Nigerians still calling for his head irrespective of the outcome of Wednesday’s return leg Africa Cup of Nations qualifier, the former Hawks of Togo coach has also claimed that he’s being sabotaged in order not to qualify Nigeria for the next Africa Cup of Nations competition.

“A lot of people are trying to sabotage what we are doing. I mean these are the same players I used to qualify to the last Nations Cup and World Cup and even won the Nations Cup with almost 90 percent of the present team, but what is going on today, some people are ready to sell this nation for a dime,” he added.

“They don’t care the consequences that come with it, people just want to make sure that this team doesn’t go anywhere, they want to run it down. They just want to sabotage the Super Eagles and make a lot of Nigerians unhappy and they think it’s Keshi.”

The former Eagles of Mali coach went further to reiterate that some persons are working against him, but refused to mention any names.

“It’s a shame that it is so many of them, but I don’t want to mention names, but they know themselves. They don’t want this team to go anywhere; they want this team to lose outright, not to even smell the Cup of Nations. But they are not God, I shout Jesus, they’re not God,” he concluded.

Courtesy 'sl10.ng'
[/b]
Re: Keshi: Sack Me, I Will Get Job Elsewhere by hollandis(f): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
joseph1013:

The 52-year old has always claimed to have offers from outside Nigeria and reiterated that claim[b] as he said he could leave the post as pressure continues to mount on him.

“Keshi will leave Nigeria, I’m a professional coach, and I will get a job elsewhere. But this is my country and this is a job I love to do and I want to give everything I can give, but it’s not a do or die affair, it’s something I have to do and that’s it,” he claimed.
And with Nigerians still calling for his head irrespective of the outcome of Wednesday’s return leg Africa Cup of Nations qualifier, the former Hawks of Togo coach has also claimed that he’s being sabotaged in order not to qualify Nigeria for the next Africa Cup of Nations competition.

Courtesy 'sl10.ng'
[/b]

Please leave stop wasting our time

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Cash Today From Naijapredict, 1960, Nairabet / An Open Letter To Arsene Wenger / Profitable Chelsea Can Cement Domestic And European Dominance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.